FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

Mario Kart Wii - Reset my data, since my friend had unlocked all the tracks the day I bought it. finished 2 cups so far.

No More Heroes - Got it today. Really fun, but quite buggy.

Probly gonna download some classic rpg's tonight and play them.
----------------------------------

Secrets of Mana - Just defeated the 1st boss (that thing that causes the hole in the 1st village)

Chrono Trigger - that town when you first go back in time.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:24 am

Playing Prototype, which is a hell of a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

Female Number of posts : 1205
Location : a birght and sunny day over at the hot beach in Puerto Rico ;)
Job/hobbies : Eat . Hang out . Beach . Movies . Sleep
Biography : Living, playing & laughing. All my essentials, nothing more.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 am

gh3 online ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolf_lover_heather
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 am

No More Heroes - Killed Dr. Peace (No.9th assassin), found some clothes in dumsters, checked out the city.

Secret of Mana - Gaia Navel dungeons(?) some place that's close to a place called Grenadia (or something like that)
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 am

About 3/4 of the way through prototype.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 am

Dragon Quest 8 - did about an hour of grinding, then found a really awsome monster for my monster team. I'm now up to B rank (though got my ass whooped in 2nd round of Rank B).

Afterburner - Got to lvl 7 before I got killed

Afterburner 3 - Lvl 6 before killed
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am

Class of Heroes( PSP) -Hell I'm so freaking confused I can't make heads or tails
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

Finished Prototype and Rainbow Six Vegas 2... >< Not too bothered about R6 though, i'd already nearly completed it when i'd rented it a while back. Bought it for co-op really.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 am

Dragon Quest 8 - Found out that I'm not near the end of the game. Also brought up my hours of gameplay to over 50 hours (probly 20 of which has been my just travelling across the overworld). Close to lvl 30 with everyone (with the exception of the hero who is lvl 31).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 am

Been playing a few demos - Overlord II which is alright and X Men: Origins which is fairly decent.
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

GH3 online ^^ soo cool ! haha* first time. I can get on the site here as well!! >.> but it doens't let me post *pout
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

halo 3 halo wars chrome hounds.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2

I forgot how hard some of these surgeries can be! lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 am

Red Steel - Completed the freaky mission. Now I'm up to some banker mission where u gotta protect this handycaped guy from assassins.

No More Heroes - spent about half an hour on this, got a lightsaber upgrade and did some oddjobs.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 am

Red Steel - Up to the part where the Dojo is under attack.

Earthbound - Got my 1st melody in it. Have to verse policemen to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Tales of Eternia and I'm currently replaying Star Wars: KOTOR and then going to replay KOTOR 2 for the first time...
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Stepmania- One word, FUN!
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Nearly half way through KOTOR 1. I'm trying to do all the side quests, so i've racked up 18 hours, and i'm only on my second planet (Out of the four you choose for the quest for the Star Forge Razz)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:26 am

Mario Kart Wii - completed 50cc karts only. Starting on 50cc bikes & karts soon.

Starcraft - On a mission where you've gotta defeat the space empire people. Destroyed one base, then found out there was another base twice as strong Sad
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 am

Gears of War 2

*evil grinn ... shotgun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 am

O.O rare to see a girl playing Gears of War

Halo-3: Heroic + catch skull 50% complete
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:27 am

^.^ I know. I only win when it's only me playing against a friend but thats basically it..
suck at the rest :s

Call of Duty: World at War
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Mario Kart Wii - going throuhall the track on 50cc Karts & Bikes (unlocked Rosalina)

No More Heroes - up to rank 7 battle.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Final Fantasy 5 and 6 also Tactics Advanced
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:08 am

Smash Bros. Brawl - Lost all my skill T_T

Mario Galaxy - almost complete dreadnaut galaxy, just one stupid star I can't get.

Starcraft - past the mission where u have to kill the protoss without killing the Zergs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next