FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Favourate Ending?

Go down 
4 posters

Favourate Ending?
ff3
Favourate Ending? Vote_b100%Favourate Ending? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
ff4
 0% [ 0 ]
ff5
 0% [ 0 ]
ff6
 0% [ 0 ]
cc:ff7
Favourate Ending? Vote_b1017%Favourate Ending? Vote_b12
 17% [ 1 ]
ff7
 0% [ 0 ]
ff8
Favourate Ending? Vote_b1033%Favourate Ending? Vote_b12
 33% [ 2 ]
ff9
 0% [ 0 ]
ff10
Favourate Ending? Vote_b1033%Favourate Ending? Vote_b12
 33% [ 2 ]
ff12
Favourate Ending? Vote_b1017%Favourate Ending? Vote_b12
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:48 am

Took ff1 & 2 out since I think not many of us would've either played that far or played the remakes (which I think would have a better ending than the NES versions).
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:58 pm

It's a tie between 8 and 12 for me. 12 made me cry, and 8 was just beautiful. God, those statements make me sound like a girl, and I'm usually a tomboy about FF! Plus, I like the song at the end of 8.

Anyway, I voted for 12.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

I chose FFX, since it's ending was the saddest, apart from crisis core, butin FFX the eding isn't expected untill practically the final boss.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

I've never finished X before. I think Tactics A2 is taking up my X playing time!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 am

Play FFX. Trust me, you will love and hate the ending at the same time.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:50 am

I pick 8, because its the only happy ending i like where one of my favorite characters isnt killed off at the last moment Sad And that song is one of the few things in the world that have ever made me cry, for some reaon, right behind the ending of Old Yeller. (i still say the boy wasnt worth getting rabies for, since he was gonna shoot you)
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm

I was hoping
Spoiler:
didn't die, like they took him with them, and he lived. But, seeing as
Spoiler:
, there's no hope for him to be alive.

^XII spoilers

Do I need to put spoiler tags for XII? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 pm

i finished it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh, okay. I won't put spoiler tags up then. I didn't realize how much space they took up!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:13 pm

I'd definitely say you have to finish X. I need to finish more of these games for my opinion to be less biased.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm working on it!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Let me know if you need any help!
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:49 am

It's a pretty linear game, everything is explained for the main storyline. I think it's just the side quests (ultimate weapons, blitzball, etc) that would be difficult in FFX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourate Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourate Ending?   Favourate Ending? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourate Ending?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Final Fantasy :: Final Fantasy Compilation-
Jump to: