FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Vallenguard

Go down 
+6
Sarah
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
apzrman
Unknown
One_Winged_Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Vallenguard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Holy shit! Uhm, I'll try to top that post. It was really good!! Gimme another day, though, it's late and I'm tired! I'm sorry--I should have checked this site sooner!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm

ill go in the next round, but i wanna duel unknown if i can =P
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Heck yea, lets but.... i'll be kinda busy for the next few weeks, my exams are coming up but i'll still come on once i a while
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Okay, so it wasn't that great. I'm sorry; I tried! Why does it always look longer when you're typing it here, but when you post it, it never seems as long? No fair.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:38 am

Haha, i know what you mean, i got the same feeling when i posted my story for the first time too.
Well other than a few spelling errors it was quite good ^.^ I'd say
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

All of it has been excellent thus far. Thank u for keeping up with it. Im sry for not being here but im back and im very pleased with the tournament
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 am

Name: Novus Vox

Race: Half-Elf (Mother was a Dark Elf outcast due to her kind nature, father was a mercenary who had come across her laying in a foreboding forest near the brink of death.)

Weapon: Razor sharp claws that could tear through a mountain should he need to. They compliment his...feral...fighting style.

Spells: Many dark and disease spells in his normal state...but in a berserked rage he loses his morbid spells and gains access instead to a plethora of time, space, and gravity spells.

Appearance: Novus's skin is a very dirty, stained white color due to his dark-elf heritage.His ears however, retain that of an obviously human shape, as do his eyes.He wears a pair a cloth pants that are black in color, with cyan knee pads that are adorned with two razor-sharp blades that form a crescent shape vertically up the pads.He walks around on dark tanned leather boots with two large steel spikes that protrude from the toe.He does not however, wear a shirt, much preferring to showcase his marble-chisled chest and abs.On his chest there's a large scorpion tatooed with blue and black ink, it's symbolic nature unknown to any but himself and a handful of others he associated with in the past.Around his waist is a belt that he personally stained black with the blood of his victems during his time as an assassin...he was known back then as shadowheart.And still, 15 years after he left his past behind...people still cower whenever they hear that name whisper among many a curious streetrat.He has a large scar on his back that goes from the very top of his neck, down to his waistline.

Height: 6'11'' (Imposing)

Weight: 254 lbs, all from muscle mass.

Eye Color:Brown, blood red, and green, the colors of decay.

Hair Color:Black with cyan streaks. Goes half-way down his forehead in length.

Personality:Normally he's lighthearted and easygoing with a good sense of humor...mostly from sarcasm. However, when his anger increases, he begins to lose his mind...at a mild rate. At the pinnacle of this descent into insanity, he will completely snap, and go berserk.When he goes berserk due to anger, there are no longer friends and enemies...everyone is little more to him than prey.A wild ,unstoppable animal with an unsatisfiable hunger for flesh.If he chooses on his own free will to enter the berserk state however, he retains conscious about who the target is, though morals still choose backseat to the victem at hand.This berserk state isn't quite as powerful as the subconscious version, but still something to be deeply feared.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 am

I have a question.

Is it alright if I'm allowed two characters?

I have a plan for Mikael, but it would need a second character for it to play out corectly (if not, I still have plan b).
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 am

welcome aboard chimera. glad to see u joined.

as for apzrman, pm me ur plan B and what ur goin for and ill consider it
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha, don't worry about the length of your post! It's better than I can do. I'll try to make my post longer this time!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

it's ok if you control my character, just don't make him talk. I've got plans for him.

EDIT: I'll post the details of my 2nd character when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Alright, no problem! I was a little scared of over-stepping my boundries, so to speak. One of my friends yelled at me for controlling her character once, even if it was just movement.

Again, why does it always seem longer when you're typing it, and it's short when you post? I'm sorry; I tried to make it longer!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

I usually don't fuss over people controlling my character, I think it helps the story, just as long as they don't do something irrational to my character Razz

I know what you mean, When I typed up my last post, felt like I had gone over 2 pages.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 pm

but u dont have to worry about it being too long. a good post doesnt have to be long, just explain ur actions and thoughts
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 pm

True to that though a post too short isnt good either. The reason why it feels longer when you are typing is because the typing box is smaller than when it appears on the screen so when it appears in the post they will stretch the words to fit their box, there by making a long post shorter since it is strecthed to fit the box or so to speak

Either way nice job with the fight so far! And chims entrance was quite cool i had to admit!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am

I'm using a word processor though (which is why most of my spelling is correct Razz). Also, I get carried away while writing. That last post of mine was something like 500 words, when I was originally only going for 150-200 words.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh, I see! I never realized that before!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:07 am

Too tired today to post. I should be able to do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Alright!

EDIT: I hope that was okay. I couldn't think of another way.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:18 am

Sorry for not posting in the rp, busy with lots of homework this week :\ I'll definately get a post in on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Okay, take care of the homework first! We can wait!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Time for my other character's profile.

Name: Marinus Aqwar
Race: Human

Weapon: Aqwar Reign - Sword
Shield: Left arm

Spells: None

Appearance: Vallenguard - Page 3 Marinus-Vallenguard

Height: 5'8" (173cm)
Weight: 172 lbs (78kg)
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: white (medium-length hair)

Background: Since he was a young boy, Marinus has always wanted to be in the army. He practiced sword fighting with sticks against his friends. By the time Marinus was a teenager, he was confident in his skills as a warrior and trained his very first sword. He enlisted with the army at the age of 19 and entered professional training under the watch of a general.

When Marinus was 23, the great war broke out and he was sent in as apart of the frontline infantry. On the battlefield, Marinus experienced the true horrors of war. Marinus went up against a particularly strong elf, who managed to knock Marinus to the ground. The elf was about to kill him, but Mikael showed up and fought with the elf. Mikael managed to strike down the elf, but with terrible consequences. As the elf went down, he managed to slice Mikael’s throat, taking Mikael down with him.

Marinus carried Mikael to a medical tent, where they were able to save his life, but they weren’t able to fix his voice box. Two years after the war, Marinus was assigned as the personal ‘speaker’ for Mikael and has become a pupil of Mikael as well.

Personality: Marinus believed in being an honourable and noble soldier who was always happy, but since the war his personality started to change. He is more rough and rude. Marinus now loves to ‘play around’ with civilians for some fun. Since becoming the personal speaker for Mikael, Marinus has taken a more grown up attitude towards his life.

Marinus is also a curious person. He will take any opportunity he can to go on an adventure, and has been all around the continent, but Marinus has never seen the land of the elves.

Last edited by apzrman on Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:18 am

Other charcter??? Oh so you'll rp with two characters?
Thats going to be interesting
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:25 am

Yeah, the situation I've put my characters in is interesting for me. Never had to role play a mute before Razz
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:23 am

we need an opponent for yuri. He volunteered for next fight and i hope one of u will volunteer to be his opponent lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vallenguard
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next