FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Before i try to recruit for an Rp....

Go down 
+2
Ricky
One_Winged_Angel
6 posters

Guns or Blades?
Guns?
Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b1020%Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b12
 20% [ 1 ]
Blades?
Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b1040%Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Both?
Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b1040%Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Empty
PostSubject: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

i figured id create this poll to see who wanted what for an rp b4 i started making one.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm

DAMN!

I put blades before i realised there was a both choice! I mean both, so take the 1 vote off blades.

But anyway, i'd be pretty interested in an rp if we could actually do it, rather than it dying, as per usual... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:10 pm

yeh i agree both is great. and will the rps life for jesus christ skae!
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Blades...Blades are cool...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Both I say, IDK. By the time everything's sorted out I'll have thought of which character to use.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 am

well seems like both is what u all want. i suppose ill wait one more day b4 i begin work on the thread idea. so yea. one more day
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Dang looks like i came to late to vote.... anyway i think both!
A blade in one hand and a pistol/sub mg in another, way too cool
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 am

Unknown wrote:
Dang looks like i came to late to vote.... anyway i think both!
A blade in one hand and a pistol/sub mg in another, way too cool
First image that came to mind was Dante from Devil May Cry.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:34 am

Really? I was thinking along the line of granado espada's heaven and hell stance but true, dante did come to mind as well ^.^

though other than planning the weapon theme,i would like to know if there has been any story planning or such as well cus that is the most vital thing bout making an Rp
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm

I thought of Nero actually... since he uses his revolver/hand cannon and sword Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before i try to recruit for an Rp....   Before i try to recruit for an Rp.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before i try to recruit for an Rp....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: