FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Arendia ~ Part 1

Go down 
+3
apzrman
~Kimcora~
.:kairi:.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 am

Having seated himself comfortably on one of the chairs for the rest of the plan. His role seemed simple enough and there wasnt any need for massive acting on which part, which he felt relieved about as he was not very confident about his acting.

"You can count on me to do my best, my role seems easy enough for me to do well."

He turned at a sudden yelp to see one of the human girls seemingly injure herself on the chair and scream about it trying to kill her.

'Perhaps this gorup is more interesting than i thought, this should be an interesting mission..' He thought to himself as he went into deep thought about the rewards for their success. Perhaps being able to end the war in his homeland so that no more would have to suffer, perhaps meet some of those he knew if they were still alive. Netuga smiled to himself, lost in deep thought about all that he would be able to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Drakon was enjoying himself talking to the the guy on the crew, he doubted that he was the captian he looked about 21. Way to young to be the captain of a space vessel. Drakon yelled at the guy that he was going down to the door which he saw the four people enter earlier. He spread his wings and soared of into the air and then came back down to fly around the ship's bridge, giving the guy a little wave as he decended down to the door. Dtakon landed about 50 foot away from the door to make sure that no-one thought he was about to do something stupid. He stood up and placed his hands in the air with a folder he was given back at his cities army HQ. Walking up to the door the guards asked him to stop where he was and state his business there.

My names Drakon, i was sent here by order of the Supreme commander of the Napisian military forces. I was given this folder and sent to meet with a Prince. I failed to remember his name.

The gaurds looked at each other and dicussed things over. They never heard of the supreme commander, so they decided to get the dragoon to give them his folder, as it should have his name and his reason why he is here, also his mission data.

Walk slowly towards us but don't make any bad moves. When we ask you to stop, stop immediately and slide that folder of yours over to us so we can see if what you are saying is true or not.

Drakon knew that this might of been the only way for him to get into the ship but it was so long, neverless he did what they asked of him. He walked towards them slowly and slid the folder over towards them. after he did he sat on the ground and just humed a tune to himself while the gaurd kept an eye on him while the other was looking through the folder.

Thank you for you co=operation, it seems what you told us was true. You may enter the ship. Proceed to the meeting room at once please, the meeting is already underway. Just go left when you enter and go down the corridor, theres a door with meeting room printed on it. Hard to miss.

Thanks, oh by the way whats the name of that young man on the bridge?

The guards fell silent for a moment, wondering why Drakon would ask such a question, before answering.

We dont know. We are nearly never there.

Okay nevermind then.

Drakon entered the ship, staring in amazment at the inside of the ship. He thought it was beautiful from the outside but the inside was even better. The corridors where nearly wide enough for him to spread his wings and fly down the corridor. Still it was a shame that he couldn't fly inside the ship, he loved to fly. He found the room that the guards told him of and entered.

Hey, i spose this is the meeting i am ment to be attending.

Without waiting for a reply he walked over to the right hand side of the room and sat down on one of the chairs. These chairs are quite comfy, grinning to himself.
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 am

"UGH! im out of here.!!! ill come back when you need me!" she growled and turned getting up and storming out of the room mostly in embarresment

she slammed the door shut and walked down the corridor

"stupid swivel chairs. i should go back and destroy it!!!" she grumbled and sighed stopping and rubbing her head

she ran into some gaurds who looked suprisingly at her

"eh? there hasnt been a girl on this ship in near 20 years!" he said and she growled and tried to push past them but they grabbed her arm

"excuse me how did you get on this ship!" he said and she pulled her arm away from him

"i dont have to explain anything to you!" she yelled and started walking away and then running when they fallowed her

"ah screw you guys!" she yelled and turned the corner and when they did it halway was empty

she was up in the vent snickering as she watched them walk around below her

she crawled her way through the vent until she got into another room and she fell through landing on the floor

"ow..."she grumbled and rubbed her head

"uugh" she said and blinked but everything was fuzzy and spinning

she went to get up and she hit her head on the bedpost above her head and she was out like a light on the floor with a trickle of blood coming out of her hair line
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am

His train of thought was broken by the entrance of the newcomer who had quickly made himself at home.

'Wonder why his grinning.... oh well, may as well get to know the people i'm working with',

he thought to himself. He cleared his throat and approached the newcomer and extended his hand and introduced himself, trying his hardest to be polite, something he was never good at save knocking doors.

"My name is Netuga, Netuga Larithos. Its a pleasure to meet you."

It was at that time when one of the human girls suddenly got up and left the room

"Hmmm? Has the meeting ended already? Its not safe for some girl to travel around, she could get mistaken for a stowaway for all we know. Should we just leave her alone or....." he suddenly trailed off as he looked at everyone else
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

Lucien gave out an uncontrollable laugh at the site of Yuki hurting herself on a chair. His laughing only stopping when she had left the room.

“oh god! That was a classic! She acts all tough like, yet she can’t handle a chair.”

When Lucien finally quietened down, he noticed that more people had joined them. He was now interested in why they were here.

“Oi!, prince man. What part of the plan involves Kid Icarus over there? And how many more are suppose to be coming? Anyways, I think I’m going to retreat to a bedroom for now. Anybody need me, I‘ll be in that sweet bedroom I saw on the way here.”

Lucien got up and left the conference room, followed by the two guards who had him tied up. Lucien could be heard yelling from outside the room…

“I DON’T NEED YOU FOLLOWING ME! I’M NOT GOING TO BLOW UP THE SHIP!”

The two guards re-entered the room with a scared look on their faces.

As Lucien walked towards the bedroom, he saw men surrounding the room. He thought that they were there to keep an eye on him, so he decided to have a little fun with them. Lucien picked up his pace and pulled his gun over his should and aimed at them. By now, most of the men had noticed Lucien and were worried about what he was going to do.

“Say hello to my little friend!”
yelled Lucien

The men started yelling and ran for their lives. Lucien was pleased with his little prank and tossed his gun onto his back. When he walked into his room, he was surprised to see Yuki lying on the ground unconscious. Lucien walked up to her and pushed her, to see if she was awake. He noticed the blood seeping out from the back of her head.

“Aww, Prince dude ain’t gonna like this dent in his plans. Oh well, might as well toss her out of the room.”

Lucien grabbed hold of her arm and dragged her out and sat her next to the door. He knew someone would pass by and see her just lying there. Lucien walked back into the room and shut the door, still with a smirk on his face from his little prank.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm

A black shroud followed Lucien around the ship, acting as the man's shadow...never once failing to maintain his cover.

Au revoir sweetheart...

The shroud began to unsheathe a knife, thoughts of revenge overpowering any other emotion he could possibly be feeling at the moment.

"The sins of your father's past will now be repaid in blood!"

The shroud took on a humanoid form as it burst up from the ground, attempting to impale the pirate in the back of his tender, muscular neck.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

"Kid Icarus! The nerve of that man! This are the proud wings of my people!" Netuga continued to rant long after Lucien had left. After taking awhile to rest, Netuga looked toward Shinu

"Well, seeing how that Ruffian has left I'm assuming this meeting is over then. Good day." he muttered, trying his best to control his anger as he stormed out of the room toward his quaters

"On his way he noticed a figure in the distance lying on a wall "Probably a drunkard, better get that guy off before someone trips on him." he muttered to himself as he walked to the body, not knowing yet that it was Yuki
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 am

a drop of blood fell from yuki's forhead and onto her leg were it was slidding off and forming a small puddle on the floor

she tried to open her eyes but there was nothing but confusing fuzzy objects surrounding her so she closed them again until she heard a voice and she tried to open her eyes but they felt like 100 lb weights over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 am

"The sins of your father's past will now be repaid in blood!"

Lucien looks up, surprised and confused that someone else was in the room with him. Lucien felt a sharp pain arise from his trapezius muscle, letting out a roar as soon as he felt the pain.

Throwing his whole weight backwards, Lucien slammed the assassin into a cabinet, smashing glass and breaking through the wood at the back. The assassin ripped the out knife, causing more of Lucien’s flesh to tear. Lucien reached back and pulled the assassin from behind him and started swinging him into other objects.

“Bitch! I needed that muscle!”

The assassin threw the knife at Lucien, lodging it near his chest plate causing Lucien to let go of the assassin. Lucien pulled the knife out of his chest as the assassin steadied himself, the pair ready for round two.
This time it turned into a martial arts fight. Lucien connected a couple of punches with the assassin, but was taken down by a kick to the back of his knee. The two brawled on the ground, trading blows. Punch by punch, each grew tired, but still fought for their lives.

The advantage came to Lucien when he delivered a devastating head butt to the assassin, dazing him long enough for Lucien to grab hold of him.

“See you in hell you looser!”

Lucien yelled as he charged right at the door. With a tremendous amount of brute force, the two burst straight through the door. Lucien and his assassin flew across the corridor and broke through the wall on the other side. The assassin was dazed and Lucien was dealt a mild concussion, but was able to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 am

Just as the supposed "drunkard" was about to come into full view, Netuga heard and loud yell in the distance followed by repeated sounds of breaking objects.

"What is with this ship it is starting seem like there is more commotion here than in my homeworld!" He bellowed as he looked in th direction of the sounds

He sighed to himself, deciding that he should check out what was going on and if need be, stop it whether by force or not and to leave the drunkard to the unlucky fool to find him. With that he spun around and made a light hop to lift himself off the ground as he flew through the narrow corridors of this ship towards th commotion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: