FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Deep in the Heart of the City

Go down 
+2
gamemonk0
Jimi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Heart of the City   Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

You're right, Kairi is not going to be able to do it, I've also heard of the Elven prowess. If Erk here was any preview, I'm sure they'd be able to heal you both, or at least I hope they can. For now Kairi, you're going to have to give up on healing anyone ok?

Shinu was trying to think hard about what he could do. Asuma and Ialdo where out at the front of the group, and both of them seemed more compelled to just stay in the forefront and fight for themselves. They weren't interested in team work at all right now, so Shinu and this man he STILL did not know by name were going to have to take control at this point. They lost one girl, another injured, and most likely their strongest fighter was out unconscious. One thing Shinu did know, luck seemed to be on his side. He'd been in two major battles and had yet to sustain an injury. That was good news, the others didn't seem so lucky. One dead, two out cold, and one seriously and quite freakishly impaled.

Alright, I'll carry the old man, and I'll keep her with me. Time for the ribbon again Kai.

First Shinu lifted Erk up on his shoulder, and used one ribbon to tie up his robe onto the back of his breast plate, putting all of his weight onto his left shoulder. Then using the old ribbon, he tied his hand to hers again, and sadly took off his helmet and looked into her eyes. One small black line formed on his cheek from some of he heat getting through a hole in his helmet. He was sad for her hand, but she was going to have to be more careful.

Just stick by me until we're in the land of the elves.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
.:kairi:.

.:kairi:.

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Heart of the City   Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 am

she nodded even though she was frowning. she never wanted to go back to the land of the elves again. she grew up there and was taught how to control her healing power but...

she blinked remembering the needles and the intesive training she went through so she didnt blow soemthing up but she healed it

"im fine we dont have to go there do we?" she asked

she looked down at her throbbing hand

'i can live with a little pain....no owoowowowowowow' she thought

she looked down at the ribbon and smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Heart of the City   Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 pm

It's not just about your hand Kairi, it's about Erk. I think you can heal Lins, but Erk is an entirely different case. Once we get out of these catacombs I want you to heal him.

Shinu gave her a smile, trying to keep her spirits up, and sort of wondering why she didn't want to see the land of the elves, which was going to be highly beneficial to the party. He didn't have much time to think about it, there was actually pure light ahead. He wasn't any type of light researcher, but after that long extended period of time in the catacombs, this light would not be mistaken for the light of a fierce bird, it was definitely sun light, the only kind that could have given Shinu such a great feeling.

Ialdo, Asuma, can you see the light up ahead? All you two have to do is bust that rock.

Neither of the two men seemed all that much into taking orders from anyone, but for freedom and fresh air, they both seemingly ignored that request for now. The two men hacked away with their fine blades before Asuma tugged and threw the rock out carelessly and almost hitting Ialdo. It was probably good that he didn't notice, because the men just slid right out. Next went the man whom Shinu still had not caught his name, carrying an injured Lins, and then Shinu turned side ways to get himself and Kai out. He had to squat down to get Erk through, putting a lot of force on his thihgs, although his adrenaline was rushing and he wasn't really to concerned with it.

As he came out of the catacombs, he stretched his right arm out, balancing Erk on his shoulder and keeping Kairi close. Not much room for stretching for Shinu right now. As his eyes adjusted, he kept the closed and slightly opened them to blink from time to time until he could make out his surroundings. Once he used his sense of direction to determine which way was south, he found a river nearby that at least started that way. As nice as that seemed, they had no mode of transportation to get there. He knew the land of the elves was south from them now, and this small village that held perhaps five noticeable structures that were probably no more than small shops or homes. However, something did catch Shinu's eye, and that was a small boat on the eastern side of the town.

Ok everyone, this is a great chance to rest up and restock before we head south to the land of the elves. I've never heard of this small village, so just be careful. We'll meet up here in two hours.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Heart of the City   Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:27 am

As Mikael stepped out of the dark tunnel, he could feel a gentle breeze against his face. He was glad to get out of the dark, cramped tunnel and back into an open space. Mikael took a quick look around the place where they had come to, but had never seen the place before. Just a few huts spread across the place and very few people. There was a stream where Mikael could wash the dust off his face, but he wasn’t concerned about that just yet.

“Well… We’ve been through all that and I still don’t know your name. What is it? And why were we attacked by those things?”
Asked Mikael as he dropped the man he was carrying to the ground. “Don’t forget, my help does not come free. You will need to pay me some sort of reward for helping you back there. This man also has to pay me, since I carried him out of that place alive.”

He turned around to the man who was still carrying the old man and had the girl next to him. Mikael's face was covered by his hood, so he could hide from any vigilante who was out to get him.

“I have never seen these parts before, Keep a look out for anyone who looks suspicious”

Mikael paused for a moment scanning the area, then turned back to the man.

“So you know, I am Mikael Ater, an assassin of the brotherhood of the Adramyttium. I am cold hearted killer, if any of your men get in my way again…”

Mikael ran his finger across his throat, signalling that he was still suspicious of the lot.

“If you want my help again, I shall be walking around the place, I do not take to the rooftops much.”

With that said, Mikael walked off towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the Heart of the City   Deep in the Heart of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep in the Heart of the City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: