FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

So Are You???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : Ronin/Eternal
Biography : Fallen A Long time ago. Trying to regain These Wings.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-27

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 am

So who's going to wet their pants and stay in line for my girfriend's {Lightning} Debut in the real world?! I'm waiting in line baby!!! But.... that's too far in the future to think about, but show of hands people!!! Put your fucking hands in the air and wave them like you don't care!!!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 am

I'll definately get it, but since I'm ps360-less I can't get it when it comes out Sad, but then again, I'm more interested in Vs13 which I'd probly get 1st.

(It will all come together, I've already planned out what I'm gonna get in a specific order)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 am

We've hit some... money troubles... so I can't get a 360, or else I would be in line, not for Lightning, but the nameless curly red head. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 am

damn.... that sucks, I hope everything works out. Well.... this is probably not the greatest news, but FFVII AC is coming out in blue ray in Japan somewhere round march {so that means we'll get it in a few} and with that bundle comes a FFXIII demo.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 am

That's sweet news! Blu ray looks sweet, but I don't have a player lol. Maybe my college roomate will have some gamer in him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 am

Well I'm glad someone else is excited with me. No one in the FFDebate seemed jovial for joy like myself.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 am

That place... lol.

Man I really wish I could play ff13! Even if I did have the money, time is lacking. I'm going to have to pick up a second job while I do college full time and I have two student organizations I'm a part of and Business Scholars. Ugh, and I'm going to attempt to have a social life still and keep this place alive.

FF13....... my long lost love that hasn't been born yet!

I sound like a pedo lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:19 am

lol! don't feel so bad. I'm more than excited at its' arrival. I've been bugging video game stores for a release date and they're looking at me like i'm crazy. LOL Pedo!!! it's all good I got what you're saying.

WEll dude I'm getting a second job too. Wage cut everywhere affected me. good thing I have some spare time between my job now, school, and a new job. Just gotta cut on video game hours.... which is a tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:23 am

Always a tragedy man. When are we ever going to catch a break?

It's going to take a while before I can play the game, but hopefully I'll meet someone who beats it in like a week and then I'll bum it off them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Damn... whoever finishes it in a week either didn't take their time or is a super expert. But there are people with nothing else to do but play video games.

I guess as far as taking a break? there is never rest for the wicked as they say, right?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 pm

A week was exaggerating a bit, but there are some crazy gamers out there, so who knows.

As for taking a break, that's right, and the world will some day understand just how wicked Jimi Rod is. So no breaks for now.
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-08

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 am

i would get the game but... at this rate its only gonna be here in like 2 more years...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Are You??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Are You???   So Are You??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Are You???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Final Fantasy :: FFXIII and Beyond-
Jump to: