FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Should They Make a FF live movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : Ronin/Eternal
Biography : Fallen A Long time ago. Trying to regain These Wings.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Should They Make a FF live movie? Empty
PostSubject: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:00 am

I noticed just about everything is getting a real live movie. Comics. Old cartoons. Video games. So... do you think they should make a FF movie? {What FF is a different topic} I say:

HELL NO!!!!

Why? Um... did anybody ever see bloodrayne the movie? Or does anyone think the DBZ movie will be good? Only comic book movies are getting good, and that's just recently {i'm a big Marvel fan, so I'm just biased}. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:44 am

Not only is dbz going to be a live movie, but these are aswell:

Tekken
Prince of Persia (Sands of Time i think)
Halo (been on hiatus for quite some time - directed by Peter Jackson)

and I've heard rumors about a gears of War movie in talks.

As for a live FF, I don't really see them being able to pull it off, unless if the actors stood in front of a green screen all day (kinda like star wars 3).

Although, if they were to make one a live action, I'd say either X (since it has easy islands they can go shoot in real life), or Vs13 (since it's heavily based on reality).
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 am

don't forget Thunder cats and voltron...

dude you know a lot of people are going to be bitching if FFX gets it. FFVII fans especially. I like em both, but FFX is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:54 am

FF7 has enough shit. FFX had the better story and characters anyways. Spira is the best world too. I think it would be a sweet movie if they could pull it off. VERY tough though, but I'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:56 am

man.... if they do, they're probably gonna not fuck it up....

Ben affleck as Tidus...
Uma Thurman as Yuna...
Kristin Kreuk as Rikku....

I can see it now.

YEAH FFX IS WAY BETTER THAN FFVII... dude... But what is up with Tidus' fucking pants?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:02 am

Tidus is a bitch, even his clothes, but still better than faggot ass cloud lol.

I would cast someone other than Uma as Yuna though. Not sure who, dude casting is so tough for ffx lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:04 am

LOL dude I was making a joke with the casting. Ben Fucking Affleck? Uma Thurman? I hope you knew I was joking man. Kristin Kreuk is a cutie though.

I like Shuyin better. 'faggot ass cloud' LOL OLOL OLOL! dude I don't give a fuck but, that's hella like Blasphemy to hella people. Well me laughing and supporting it would probably brand me as a heretic. I'll split the word up on both ass cheeks or something so I can sit on it.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:07 am

lol I had a hunch, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings if you were serious.

As for Cloud, I think I have a whole thread about how gay he is for not hooking up with either Tifa or Aeris, or both. I mean fuck, how much more could a man ask? "I don't have a purpose!" Who FUCKING CARES??? Dude, let me have two hot chicks after me and see if I MAKE a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 am

LOL Hurt my fucking feelings? You hurt my fucking feelings for thinking I'd be sensitive if you said something about my gay ass casting! LOL.

Dude, If I was cloud, I would've had a buster sword ready for both hot chicks. Shit. At least Tidus and his gay pants got some ass. In the Water too! now that's hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 am

Tidus forever is a man in my eyes for that. She THOUGHT she was innocent lol. He saw how Seymour got a kiss and Tidus WAS NOT to be outdone, that's my dude for that one!

A BUSTER SWORD! Hahaha! Don't leave without a sheath man. That shit was funny!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:19 am

I'll try not too... this is funny... has nothing to do with the fucking topic and we're still talking, forgive me for being astonish... FUck drop my professional talk...

I haven't been in a forum where I can free talk and shit. So I better finish reading the rules anyways just to make sure. I'll be silent for a little bit. I'll be black.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 am

I think the rules are just about respect and having fun, I was lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:23 am

OH.... "think" LOL!!!! holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 am

Dude, that was November. I didn't even remember we had a rules section until you brought it up. No one even cares lol.

Anyways....... back on topic.

FFX would be a nice movie because of how close to realistic the world was.

^bad attempt, but I tried lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:30 am

LOL man fuck that you weren't even trying!!!!

FFX is not even close to the real world. Cause it was, you and I would probably chasing after Yuna and Rikku. and I don't see fucking Rin stores anyways. nice try.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 am

I mean like... landscape. Shit idk.

I'll let you have Yuna if I get Rikku and I'll give you some Al bhed primers for being a good team player lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 am

..... landscapes.... I suppose. LOL.

Okay, Yuna then. AL Bhen primer??? what the fuck?! I should get Shiva to rub my back and a blitzball outfit for being a team player.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 am

You want an aeon huh? I'll send in Bahamut LOL.

If they casted Rikku, and it was close, I'd probably try to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 am

Dude, I don't know about some ancient ass Dragon rubbing my back. How about Shiva. I bet she'll have good experience to give me.

I bet you would.{that was nice way of trying to get back on track}.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 am

I'm clever like that lol.

I think the fandom that ff fans have makes these movies so insanely hard to produce. Like for every me, there's a million dudes that are far worse than me as fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am

All i'm saying is... I'm really going to be scared when they announce a FF movie. If you're a big Street fighter fan, did you watch the one with Raul Julia as M. Bison?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:50 am

Yes, I saw the movie. That's the type of thing I'm worried about. Especially with how attached we get to our FF characters.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:49 pm

Jeanne Claude Van Damnit as Wakka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should They Make a FF live movie?   Should They Make a FF live movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should They Make a FF live movie?
Page 1 of 1