FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Fatal Paradise

Go down 
+12
Kadaj
Mia
Zell_Wd
Elite
LeonKnight
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Ricky
Silent Contemplation
AtLossForWords
gamemonk0
Jimi
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:58 pm

This is my new rp that will be more open ended than those I have made in the past. I'll still need a profile from everyone of course, but I don't want anything long. Everyone's character and story will develop throughout the rp. I'm not going to demand 1k word posts or any of that stuff that I know we can do, but I just want the time commitment to keep the rp moving. With that said, here is the profile model, I will use my own.

Name: Shinu

Height: 6'3"

Weight:182

Hometown: Houston, TX
Appearence: He has an athletic build with definitive muscles, stands tall amongst most. Has some facial hair that makes up a thin goatee with a connecting moustache. The rest of his face is always clean shaven, and even his side burns are short. His hair is black, and he combs it straight down, it doesn't take him much time to fix. His eyes are dakr brown. He has a tan skin complexion that turns bronze in the sunlight. He wears A black shirt with the right sleeve long down to his wrist, and the left sleeve cut off. On the middle of the shirt in black letters reads "One" across the chest. He wears long red shorts with black trim and the number 1 on the bottom of each leg. He wears athletic shoes, all black with red bottoms.

Skills: Shinu is and adept swimmer an swordsman, so hunting and finding fish should be an easy task for him after he gets the hang of it. He's got incredible athleticism and physicality so climbing trees and moving wood for fires and shelter should be handy. His greatest asset may indeed be his navigation and sense of direction that should prove vital on an uninhabited islad. However, he is not very good at cooking, and small tasks can irritate him.

Item List Note: This is the only item list, profiles don't need one.
Gun with 20 bullets
Rope
Medi Kit
Spare ammo (Found later in the rp)
Sword/Knife (Futuristic or Medievil)
Limited food and water
Jugs to catch rain
Spear
Net
Axe
Camera
Torch
Batteries
Lighter
Stationary set
Condoms
Sunhats
Sun Tan Lotion
Cutlery - Four Knifes, Four forks, Four spoons, etc
Pots and pans - Two of each
Bible
Cigarettes
Booze
Weed
Throwing knives (3)
Dragoon Lance

Please see the first post in about five minutes or so to receive further instructions. The first part of the rp will be about deciding which items we'll be taking along. I will decide if everyone can choose one or two items based on the number of people in the rp. So please, sign up here first. Ask away if you have any questions!

Last edited by Jimi on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:50 pm

I'm taking back my earlier "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

;_;

No magical flying meat tenderizers and spontaneously appearing monsters carrying seemingly useless money and treasure?

Ah well. XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Haha, this won't be as straightfoward and predictable as you think John.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Rep : 0

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Name: Soren Locke

Height: 6 feet 1 inch

Weight: 150

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Personality: Soren is an intellectual, and he prides himself on that. He writes philosophical criticisms and books. He uses what he has thought of in these books for any type of theoretical arguments he gets in and never loses. He grew tired of society and it's exploiting capitalist pigs. Throughout the Canadian Press, he's known as a terrorist, militant, psychiatric patient, and plain lunatic. His books have quite a well read audience which makes him a dangerous threat not only in his own nation, but across the entire world. Out of fear, he has no media follow him and lives a suprisingly private life. He has a cruel and mean demeanor so there are very few people he willingly keeps close.

Appearance: Soren has long hair, dyed bright red originally brown. Green eyes, and he is quite thin. He wears a black t-shit with the letters K-A-N-T running down diagonally from left to right. He wears heavy black denim pants above his black leather engineer boots with buckles all the way up the sides. He also as a brown leather trench coat with a tie strap at the waist he leaves open.

Physical Attributes: Soren was a junior hockey player, but was too small and light to go pro for the era of the game. He is very quick and agile, but doesn't like to get caught up in a crowd for heavy combat. His agility is his best attribute, and he's sooner escape from a dangerous situation than fight in it. "Bravery in the event proves cowardice in the saga."

Primary Items- Lance and Marijiuana varieties.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Well, you know I'm in Very Happy

Here's mine.

Name: Kisagaru
Height: 6'
Weight: 140
Hometown: Covington, Ky.
Appearance: Standing around 6', Kisagaru is taller than most his age. He's tall and thin, which makes him seem weak and a pushover. His eyes, however, show the opposite, always wearing a look of cynicism and hate. Growing up in the run down streets of Covington, he took up fighting to pass the time, and he earned a few scars from it. The first, is a small scar on the left side of his face, right below his mouth. It's roughly an inch long, and invisible unless stared at. The next, is a long scar down the right side of his face, from above his eyebrow to below his eye. Always visible, he doesn't try to hide it. He wears a long black zip-up hoodie, always unzipped, that goes down below his waist, and bunches at the sleeves. He wears a white shirt, that has an emblem of the grim reaper, scythe and all, on it in black. He wears long blue jeans, that slightly drag on the ground. Like the rest of his outfit, his shoes are black.

Skills: Kisagaru always liked guns, and picked one up at the age of ten. He learned how to aim and fire long distances, able to his anything in his way. Seen as quiet and a cynic, he is left alone, which gives him time to think. His intelligence is his greatest asset, and he often uses it for his own gain. He hates talking for long periods of time, so he spends his days at the firing range, honing his gun skills.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:00 am

I'm in... xD
Back to top Go down
Keyes

Keyes

Male Number of posts : 1278
Job/hobbies : Student/ Hockey
Biography : I walk the line
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:04 am

i'll make a profile soonish
Back to top Go down
oogie-boogie

oogie-boogie

Male Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Singer (woo i get paid)
Biography : I act and sing and do general arty things. If you care, ask me.

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:37 pm

name: Gabriel Valentis
height: 5' 10"
weight: 135 pounds
hometown: who knows?
Appearance: cropped gray hir, but a dark grey, not the shade of an aging man. He is slight and muscular, but not built. He wears a torn military issue russian jacket, that comes to his knees and old denim jeans. Also tshirts of varying styles. His face is mottled with scars, none of which are disfiguring. His eyes are animal like and reveal his true nature.
skills: (kinda) He is a lycan, and utilises his ferality. He is fast and strong but not athletic. his senses of smell and hearing are extremely heightened. He fights with his hands but also carries a magnum for emegencies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scorpiotoymusic
Keyes

Keyes

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:39 pm

NAME: Sam Tavington
HEIGHT: 5ft11
WEIGHT: 145 pounds
HOME CITY: Liverpool
APPEARANCE:
Tavington as long shining brown hair that falls down just to his shoulders witch he sometimes ties back into a ponytail, he's slim and not all that tall, he as dark green almost black eyes which look as if they have seen to much but none the less he has a stare that can make even the bravest of men think twice about attacking him. he is always clean shaven and in an expencive fancy suit which covers up a long scar on his back which he got in a fight when a friend betrayed him and a pair black boots with a heel on them to make him slightly taller but they click loudly on the ground he also has a black cape with a red inside fastened around his neck with a silver broach and is always in a state of non-chalance. he carries a cane which acutally doubles as a shieth for a lond slender sword which he wips out at a moments notice. not bieng paticually strong his greatest asset is his extreme speed and aglility, he moves and fights with a certain speed grace it is almost as if he is flying he can out run almost anyone and move in ways that is not humanly possible,he can dissapear with a twirl of his cape and reapear several meters away, not having a gun he relies on his conseled sword and speed to get him close to his enemies without getting shot, but he also carries a large assortment of visious looking throwing knives and stars but when he gets angry and lets his emotional restraints go his speed and strengh multiply several times beyond normal capacity and he grows far bulkier becuase of this, but this state can only be used for a short period of time before is consumes too much energy and he must revert back to his normal self

Last edited by Keyes on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:47 pm

still thinking of rp profile i will try to have it up by tommorow promise
Back to top Go down
Keyes

Keyes

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:04 pm

lookin forward 2 it
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Name: Cino Mylar
Height: 5'6"
Weight:140
Hometown: Osaka, Japan
Appearence: Traditionally wears a black kimono under his long khaki colored trenchcoat. This trenchcoat however contains odd properties allowing its colors to shift from various hues of any color. Its said to indicate his mood, however there is no proof to it. He adorns long red hair that he wears freely down to his neck. He wears a pair of black gloves that are thick with a star engraved onto them. The star is a sky blue in color and seems to glow on occassion. He wears typical dark black boots and sometimes wears some straw sandals.

Cino's emerald green eyes shine with determiniation and other traits as he makes eye contact with people. His eyes however also show calm and compassion. He wears a white bandanna on his head to hide a scar from a history he wishes not to speak of. He has rarely taken it off and shown people only who he is truly close to.

Skills: Mostly calm under pressure unless someone starts to bug him. He can keep a calm expression even under some of the most dire circumstances. He is skilled with a sword and can easily disarm another person. He had to adapt to the ever changing weapons and integrated a pistol into his sword. The clip is quite small and the aiming isn't great, however its still a pistol. (Gunblade XD.)
Back to top Go down
Zell_Wd

Zell_Wd

Male Number of posts : 768

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:49 pm

Name: Henry
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 190
Hometown: Chernobyl
Appearance: Henry is very toned, not extremely bulked but his muscle definition is near perfect. Being of such a tall stature he comes across as being a very big person that towers over most. His skin colour is fairly pale with few freckles, he has a very large scar that runs from his forehead right down the side of his face to his chin. His black hair is extremely short, most of the time he shaves his head so it doesn't bother him, but when he does all of the scars are visible on the top of his head too. To hide this he often wears his black hood over his head shading his face from most. His eyes are set hard in his face with a strong facial features, high cheek bones and a solid looking jaw. His eyes are an oddly white shade of electric blue, when his temper rises his eyes change to an almost complete white and his scars begin to change white as well. It has been said that when his temper rises, a strange energy can be felt by all, an extremely uncomfortable feeling of uncontrol. Henry wears a very large black coat that runs to the ground, it is held together at the top by two chains. Footwear generally consists of heavy steal capped leather boots. inbetween lays his black shirt and pants that consist of both cloth and leather.

Ability: Henry's sword is huge, much a like himself, when its sheathed behind his back the handle goes beyond his head and the tip nearly touchs the ground. its almost 7" wide but light as a feather and stronger than any norm material. It has yet to blunten with all its years of use, when others have attempted to hold it a strange force has stopped their hand from touching, a strange aura/presence lies within this sword. With this sword and his athletic ability Henry can out manouvre and out muscle most who stand against him. At the times of need he has been known to call upon an inner energy and heal people, only the people who are in desperate needs.. This might have something to do with his scars that he got during the radiation poisoning of Chernobyl, when a truck exploded near by carrying dead bodies much of the shrapnel went straight into his face and head, one particularly large piece gave him the scar that runs down his face. with the open wounds and the radiation in the air, something changed him, and he doesn't know what..
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:31 am

Everyone's profile is fine, however, i do have some issues with everyone having their own weapon. Remember, this is a survival, and the item list in the first post are going to be all we have to choose from for the entire rp. We can make stuff once we land, but I'll have to ask that none of you bring your weapons along.

Leon, it's fine, I'm still hoping Tiffany and Mia join because without women, this could get bad lol. I think John is in, but I haven't seen a profile.
Back to top Go down
Keyes

Keyes

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:08 am

yeah i think Mia said she was going to make a profile...i'll ask her when she gets back from school...

lol can i keep my cane cept take the sword out of it?
Back to top Go down
Zell_Wd

Zell_Wd

Male Number of posts : 768

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:19 am

lol, why did you put all the women there and then johns name? haha

Its cool, Henry has fists of Fury anyway... and leather gloves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:52 am

Yes, the cane is fine.

I remembered John hasn't put up a profile when I was typing that out.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 am

lol. well, I'm thinking of redoiing mine...since everyone and they're brother has one thats in my category of 'badass and awsome' >.>

and I know I'll be the youngest there XD
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:49 am

I just want to use my Dragoon jump skill real soon.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:55 am

screw it...I'll just use what I got.

-_-
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 pm

yeah I am here lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mia
Hometown: LA

Appearance: Mia is thin, small girl with curly, dark brown hair, red at the ends and long over the shoulders. Her eyes are light brown and in the sun they change color to green. Mia wears pink, tight, strapless shirt, white sweater for when it's cold, short, dark blue jean skirt with white belt and black boots till knees. She has with her small backpack where she always has lipgloss and a small mirror, she has plasters with her too, since she's clumsy and she wants to be prepared. She's nice and helpful to people, she may seem flirting with guys but she doesn't mean too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it took me a while to write only this so sorry, I couldn't think what to write about her character so I'll leave it at this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:34 pm

I..... may join eventually if that's fine.

I want to see how this will develop.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Um, late entrants can only have one role really. Pm me for details John.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 pm

so, how many people do we have now?
Back to top Go down
Keyes

Keyes

Fatal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:10 pm

Err let's see
Jimi-Shinu
Atalossforwords-Soren Locke
Aaryn-Kisagaru
Oogie-Gabriel Valentis
Me- Sam Tavington
Elite-Cino Mylar
Bill-Henry
Mia-Mia
so thats 8

Last edited by Keyes on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down