FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Song requests

Go down 
+2
Ricky
oogie-boogie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oogie-boogie

oogie-boogie

Male Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Singer (woo i get paid)
Biography : I act and sing and do general arty things. If you care, ask me.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:52 pm

ok heres the deal, tell me your favourite songs and then i learn them and sing them, record it and put it here for you all to enjoy. Could be a laugh.... GO ON!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scorpiotoymusic
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm

The wheels on the bus.

Do it. Now.

And i want it sung in tenor with a Q Major.

NOW!!!!!!!!

But seriously, sing it now.
Back to top Go down
oogie-boogie

oogie-boogie

Male Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Singer (woo i get paid)
Biography : I act and sing and do general arty things. If you care, ask me.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:15 pm

fine but im putting in a melodic verse and a death metal verse lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scorpiotoymusic
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:39 am

Excellent! That makes it even better! I love the death metal version of Wheels on the bus.

You know i wasn't joking about the song, right?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Zero - The Amenta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBKtnuRH6Q
(try that one! Razz)

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - DevilDriver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3o7YQnJWFo
(here's a good one to do)
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:54 pm

dude try This is Absolution by Killswitch Engage(how well can u sing like a death metal black singer xD)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Male Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Music & being the Pope. Being the Pope is only a part time gig though. I'm also the King of Cool
Biography : Four score and 7 years ago Jazz was brought to fame. I play Jazz.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Ah, I just want to see if you can sing these songs the same way Geddy Lee does:

Free Will - Rush
The Spirit of Radio - Rush
and
Anthem - Rush

Good luck hitting those high notes and getting the scream down.
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:03 pm

RIVAL RIVAL RIVAL!!! Learn japanese XD
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Male Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Music & being the Pope. Being the Pope is only a part time gig though. I'm also the King of Cool
Biography : Four score and 7 years ago Jazz was brought to fame. I play Jazz.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Huh?

Oh yeah, another good one is The W.A.N.D by the Flaming Lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song requests   Song requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song requests
Page 1 of 1