FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

FF VII Crisis Core

Go down 
+2
Jimi
Elite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Anyone getting this? This cutscene just made my jaw drop.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31364.html
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm

That shit looked sick but I don't have a psp.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
minox2109

minox2109

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-08

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:43 pm

i saw the full trailer of them fightin on my friends comp... n it was baddass.......... i would get a psp jst for this game......

this is a better trailer...
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25130.html
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh. My. God. Everyone in America who has a PSP. Buy this. Now.

Its an absolutely brilliant game... i got it through... other methods, but as soon as this comes out in the UK, i'm buying it and i'll quite happily spend £30.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:29 am

I think it looks okay. I may just sit back for a couple of weeks and see how other people like it and then use those reviews to determine whether or not if I want to buy it.

BTW, this is off topic, but is the dollar sign like that in keyboards in the UK? I imagine it would be. Razz And I was just thinking, since the US is called the United States of America, it would be pretty sweet if the UK were called the United Kingdom of Europe. lol!
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 am

Wel.. ive read a few reviews n most people love it... i mean the only side they dont like is the fact tht they keep recycling FFVII...

n UK is pretty much a small island it would a little extreme to call it a united europe... at least the US has 50 states....
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:18 am

Yep, CC looks awesome....but I don't have a psp =(
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 am

my roomate wants 2 get a psp jst 2 play this game...
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:34 am

I was thinking about that too...but then again there are a few other great games out there for psp
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:34 am

yep... i look at the list... n it really isnt worth shoveling out the money...
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:06 am

You don't like it!?

BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:33 am

lol...Blasphemy? You know what that means, right?
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:52 am

Yup. CRISIS CORE IS MY GOD, DAMN IT! xD

Anyone who opposes it will be strapped down and forced to play it from start to finish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF VII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VII Crisis Core   FF VII Crisis Core Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF VII Crisis Core
Page 1 of 1