FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:40 pm

*Nick nodded and grinned.*Interesting choice...oh and by the way...*Nick's hands suddenly obtained a dark aura around them that seemed to radiate rage...depression...and despair.Suddenly every elemental portal other then darkness closed up...and the room became pitch black.A dark and evil laugh was heard throughout the room as through the darkness...a faint and very dark purple light eminated from the darkness portal...illuminating the room just enough to see what was happening around them.Nick had grown two large demonic wings that radiated evil...and his eyes we're glowing a deep, dark purple.The grin on his face was almost inhuman...striking fear in the hearts of those who saw it.He yelled out several incantations as the room began to shake and several hundred strands of dark energy shot forth from the portal...wrapping themselves around Lucian whilst lifting him into the air.*

This might hurt a bit...

*The strands of darkness suddenly lurched bakwards and shot into his body...piercing his arms...legs...chest...and skull.The seeped into him and crawled throughout his body like worms through a rotted corpse.They worked his way through his body and up into his arms...where they began to stab themselves back out through the wounds where his hands were severed.The twisted and turned...merging into one another whilst slowly forming what appeared to be human hands.His veins were reattached and his muscle was regrown as the strands of black worked their magic.They had finished reforming the palm and started working on the fingers...finishing off each one with a sickening plop.*

It is finished.You do realize though...it probally would have been alot less gruesome had you picked a different element...which is exactly why I noted that it was an...interesting choice.But...regardless of how the process was...it is a very powerful choice indeed.

*Lucian's hands were now reformed and were as solid as ever.Except for the fact that they were now coated permanently in the same dark energy that had created them in the first place.They radiated a deep malevolent purple that pulsated at perfectly timed intervals.Several strands of dark would occasionaly reach out off of them and attempt to strangle the others who were in the room...but would always fall short and dart back onto his hands.*

Don't wory...they can't hurt anyone who he has a connection towards.However...they can hurt your enemies.For now that you have the purest of dark coursing through your veins...straight from the element's plane of existence itself...you can control every aspect of it and use it in your attacks.You now control this element...use it wisely.Dark can be quite unpredictable at times.

*Suddenly, a torrential blast of air began to course throughout the Altar.The Excalibur was descending into the pit, and John's voice echoed off of the intercomm.*

John:I heard an explosion and couldn't get through to you guys so I came to check up on the situation.Is everything all right!?

*Nick grinned and stared up at the ship.*

Nick:Ahh....my baby.I'm not exactly sure who you are, but so long as you're on the side of these guys you're cool in my book.I'm glad you've come down here, we need to leave this place...and fast.I'm not sure how long we've been down here and Ultimus could be anywhere right now.Should he unleash the power of my pendant i'm afraid even we won't be able to prevent the world's demise.I only know of one place he could be heading to however...and that's the only other elemental altar left standing in the world.The altar I speak of is known as The Alpha and it's located in the hidden city far to the East known as The Supreme Elemental Rift...or simply The Rift...whichever floats your boat.But before that...I need to make some repairs.

*He looked up at his ship and began to pray silently as it started to shake and glow a bright white.His cape flapped through the air and the glow faded away, revealing a totally unscathed Excalibur.It was as if the battle that took place several hours before had never even happened.*

Much better.Now, who's still with me?Our first stop is going to be the central City of Bern, Imaldris.We must head there in order to pick up some more recruits, a necessary task should we wish to defeat Ultimus when we find him again.Now that his power has increased to god-like levels...this will be no cakewalk.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:05 pm

"The road of life goes over on and on, stopping until the end. But so long as our fate is tied to that of this world, so shall I keep it dear. This madman will be thwarted. I will not allow him to bring the end of so many roads, and send the earth's life walking off the precipice."

Erk stood up from where he was sitting. "Now how fast can we get out of here, and how soon can we kick some maniac face?"
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Lucian stood up, his body aching, but his face showed no signs of pain.
"I think its a bit late for me to leave now." he said, his arms glowing with power
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Well....that's more than good to hear.Very deep by the way, I appreciate having a scholar such as yourself on my side.

*He grinned at Erk and turned to Lucian.*

Same goes for you, I'm glad to have you here.

Now let's go.Any who do not wish to come may stay here and find their own ways back home.

*He snapped his fingers and a large hatch opened up underneath the airship.Looking up at John with a smile on his face, he shook his head and waved him away from the cockpit.*

This time, I drive.

John:Wasn't me riding this marvel last time, it was a man named Ricky.

Nick:Hence why it looked as bad as it did.

*He turned to Ricky and grinned.*

Just kidding man, let's get this show going.

*Seating himself in the driver's seat, he waved his hand over a large symbol on the main panel as about three white runes formed on the central window of the airship.Nick sighed at this good news...and turned to the others.*

Let me explain another feature of my airship...just to emphasize on it's ingenuity.And to make sure the next pilot knows what's up should a bad situation present itself to us.

*The three runes behind Nick shifted to a deep blood red.*

As you can see, three runes have materialized themselves on the viewport of the ship.Each rune symbolizes a stint of life in the vicinity.

*Twenty more blood red runes materialized on the screen.*

A white rune stands for a non-hostile organism.In other words, nothing to worry about.

*Fifty blood red runes now littered the screen.*

Should however, a red rune ever make it's presence known...know that there is danger afoot.The exact opposite of a white rune, this lifeform wants to hurt us.

*A hundred.*

John:Umm...sir.

Nick:Hold your questions for a sec...it tells what the intentions of the lifeform are by reading the emotions and minds of the people and or monsters.Should they seem to be engraded, and determined, it will read the minds as well, and determine the intentions.Genius really, they did a damn good job on this ship.

*Two hundred.*

John:Sir!

Nick:I said hold on a minute!

*Three hundred.*

John:SIR!!!!!

Nick:WHAT DAMNIT!?

John:Look at the screen!

Nick:Eh?*He turned towards the screen and dropped his sword on the ground.*

Oh.....
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Lucian drew his blade, a large crimson colored double edged blade about his size, if not larger. He walked out of the ship, one hand on the hilt.
"Ill take care of it, ill catch up."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:57 pm

There was a shaking in the vicinity. The altar, along with the area around it, shook violently. Peices of rock attatched to the walla and ceiling fell, hitting the ground with a large crashing noise. The air got heavy, and pulsated, getting more rapid and heavy as time passed. Suddenly, in the darkness, a lone figure walked out. His features were not seen however, as the darkness was enveloping every feature he possesed; his face, his ams, his legs, nothing was really seen. It just was. The thing had no eyes, no mouth, and what seemed like it's hair was short and spikey. His body, looked only as darkness; an endless oblivion, the eye only seeing black. It walked forward, twoard the airship, peices of it trailing behind it, looking as a dark mist as it branched off. It stopped, directly in front of the airship. The pulsating air suddenly became like added gravity, the air making everything three times as heavy. This, however, seemed to do nothing to the creature, as it just stood in the same way it had a moment before, seemingly looking at the airship, through the glass and machinery, looking at the group inside. Then, its head moved, and eyes suddenly snapped open, appearing on it's face. The eyes, were a blood red. It looked at the group, and a grin suddenly played on the creatures face, a mouth opening, revealing fangs. Then, the creature suddenly vanished, seeming to dissapate into the air. Only iy hadn't. The air in the airship became heavier, and it got darker. The creature, hadn't disapated. It had only moved through the airship, until it had reached the group, forming together, behind them all. It stood there, it'd blood red eyes staring at them. It's arm moved, comming to form an L. The darkness suddenly receeded from the creature, starting at it's fingertip, moving down it's arm, and finally, down its body and legs, disappating as it reached the airship floor. It's face and features were finally visible, and it's clothes were pure white. It's eyes changed colors, from blood red, to gold. IT was Kisagaru, standing there, looking at them. He moved his arm back to his side.

well, looks like annother threat has appeared. Well, I'm in. Where do we find this 'god' you talked about. it sounds interesting.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 pm

(AGHHHHHH!!!!! THE Yellow text! It BURNS US!!!!!! Really... it's a quite a strain on the eyes. Keep it easier to read?)

"By the Iluvatar!! Good Eru, Kisaguru, please don't do that! I nearly fell out the hatch!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:01 pm

(lol. I'll keep it to blue, depending on which personality is prevelant at the moment. XD)

he shook his head and sighed

come now...you know I love to make an entrance.

he grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:22 pm

*Nick grinned at the new recruit, seeing Kisagaru significantly lowered their chances of failure.*

Glad to see you here Kisa.I knew at some point you'd show up.But the god can wait, we have another...more pressing matter on our hand.It would appear as though several hundred enemy troops have surrounded our ship...and these are no ordinary enemies.

They are Mogalls, horrific floating eyeballs filled with blighting dark magic.They are accompanied by dragon riders, gargoyles...and what appears to be one unimaginably powerful beign.

Lucian has boarded the deck and is attempting to fight them by himself...but i'm afraid even with his new surge of power...they will be more than a match for him.We must reach him before it's too late!

*At this moment a large explosion sounded to the direct right of the group, and three gargoyles armed with terrible axes stormed in through the side.*

Shit!

*He pointed his hand at the three gargoyles and released a powerful flare, incinerating them on contact.*

We're gonna need someone to stay in the ship so as to protect it from being overwhelmed.Who takes up this task!?

On the Deck with Lucian
*Lucian's vision as he left the ship was instantly filled with images of the most horrific of beings...thirty detatched eyeballs were floating meticuously before him, blinking with a sickening sticky sound every time they opened up.They glew red, and unleashed a wave of searing dark magic in his direction.*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm

he grinned, and his eyes suddenly turned blood red. His demeanor switched instantly, and he put on a bloodthirsty smile, licking his lips, his fangs showing.

I wanna have some fun. I'm gonna help the defenceless kid outside. Just don't get mad if I kill everything before you get out there.

he laughed, and he ran to the deck of the airship. He ran up behind Lucian and jumped over him, slashing the waves of magic with his claw-like hands. He moved his arms in front of him, and two whip-like fire lines streamed from each of his fingers. He lashed them out, slicing the eyes to peices. He landed in front of Lucian, grinning. He looked back, a sadistic grin on his face.

come on kid. can't you even fight? try to keep up, huh?

he jumped, looking around him for new enemies to kill.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Lucian launched himself into the air, lifting his blade over his head and swinging it hard downwards, splitting one into half. While on the ground he launched dark beams out towards other demons.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm

(Ah, Aaryn. God modding still infinitely amusing, huh?)

"I'll stay here! Go, you're needed!" Erk ushered them out, and turned to face the now gaping opening in the hull, where enemies could stream in. Thankfully, Erk could bottle-neck the enemies with furniture and equipment, and take them in ones and twos.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm

(occasionally, yes. ^^ but not a lot. that just pisses me off. XD)

he killed a few more eyeballs, and looked back to see what the others were doing. He was sent back by annother eye that was hidden in the darkness, and flew over by Erk. he got up.

sneaky little bastards, eh?

he laughed
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 pm

*Nick nodded to Erk.*

You're one hell of a trooper, I wish you the best of luck!

*Nick looked towards the deck and flew out after the others.As he did, 5 more gargoyles and a dragon rider burst in through the hole, pointing spears of terrible malevolence his way.*

Rider:Killlll the eeelf!!!Make him sufffferrr.

*The five gargoyles sped towards Erk, eyes shining with a lust for blood.*

On the Deck

Nick smiled at the scene before him...finally all was coming to a close...the end times had begun.He knew...that with resources like this...there would be no way they could stop Ultimus from becoming a god and releasing the generals.However...something kept him going...it was as if there was a supernatural force telling him to never give up...it forced him to trudge on...even in the face of impending doom.Maybey...maybey this is why he was smiling...he could feel them...they were...

*A ray of dark magic grazed Nick's arm, causing a small portion of blood to spill onto the floor.He winced and grabbed his arm quickly, staring at the mogalls with pure hate.He had nothing to lose...he knew that if he continued to take things as ridicuously as he had been...everyone he loves will die.He could not and will not let that happen...he will stop Ultimus...*

Nick:Kill!!!Kill them all!!!They would prevent you from saving the world and everything abotu it that you love.Make sure they pay!!!Kill them, so that we may stop Ultimus!

*He opened his wings and brandished the Lightbringer, speeding off towards the dragon riders behind the mogalls.They quickly dispersed when they saw his rage, but to no avail.He quickly cut down three of them in one fell strike...turning to his right only to take out another four.*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:24 pm

he yelled, and put his ahnd on front of him, slicing a group of eyes and gargoyles to flaming pieces as they tried to flee into the darkness. A few rays of magic pierced his right arm, his left shoulder, and grazed his right hand. He laughed

don't get in my way!!!!!

he put his arms out, making a straight line from one hand to the other. He grinned, and burst forth, spinning, sending waves of fire out beside him. The air displacement and intense heat lit the surrounding air ablaze, making a ring of fire surround him. He spun into the darkness, slicing anything in front of him to peices. He laughed, tasting blood, a mix of the ones he was slicing and his own. Even though he was in a ring of fire, some rays of magic still pierced it, but not hitting anywhere important. He sped through the darkness, slicing more and more as he went along.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:38 pm

A quick blast of blue fire scattered the foul creatures, and Erk set about to pick them off one by one with bolts of lightning, keeping the incoming creatures from the hole at bay with blasts of wind, cutting through the dragon rider. Once the interior of the ship was momentarily secure, Erk moved out from the shelter into the opening in the hull. From there, he could keep the black-hearted fiends out, and help with the battle from afar, instead of picking them off once they're in the ship.

In the open air, however, Erk's wind magic was all the more potent. He wreaked havoc among the ranks of the air-born enemies, scattering them and blowing them far from the hull of the ship..... and suddenly the whole ship was wracked with a violent trembling. Erk turned his attention for an instant to the rear of the ship......

To his dismay, Erk found another gaping hole farther to the rear of the ship, monsters crowding the entrance in the rush to get in, while the dragon rider seemed to be trying in vain to organize them. They were clogging the hole, and none could get in.... but that wouldn't last much longer. Erk retreated back into the ship.

He had to prioritize..... what were the most important parts of the ship?

The engine of course.... the control room..... what else wasn't superfluous? The kitchen, med center, and the stores.... those could be abandoned...... Something felt wrong.... he was forgetting something...

Erk shook his head to clear his thoughts. It was probably nothing. The engine and control rooms, those were most important. Erk fled down the ship corridors to the engine room under the bridge.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:27 pm

A dark beam smashed hard into lucian's chest, knocking him down. Lucian used his sword to spin him around onto his feet, and jumped off the hilt of his blade and jumped above three of the creatures and started unloading both handguns on them as he dove downwards
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:31 pm

*Nick grinned as he struck down three more riders, and smashed his fist through the one of the mogalls.*

Too easy...they'll all fall before us.Nothing shall impede our progress.

*He grinned as he stabbed his sword through one more rider...*

Conquest

Nick:GURAHHH!!!
*He grabbed his stomach and fell down through the sky, into the forest below.Before he reached the ground however, he quickly caught his own balance, and flew back into the air.As he rose up, he ripped an arrow glowing bright white from his stomach, and threw it to the ground.*

Nick:DAMNIT!!EVERYONE!!!Back to the ship, NOW!!!!

John:No, we cannot give up!I've come to help!

*John suddenly burst through a large section of the mogalls and riders, cutting down a good row of them.*

John:Bullseye!

Nick:NO!!!Fall back you damned fool!

*Over by the others, all of the mogalls, gargoyles, and riders dispatched, clearing the way for what appeared to be a large dark cloud traversing in from the distance.From this dark cloud came an entity of confusion.It was a man riding a brilliant white horse, he himself adorned with golden armour and donning a pair of silvery angelic wings.In his hands was a bow, that he began to string back.He pointed it at John...*

Nick:No...

*Nick began to fly towards the rider, aiming his sword at it's throat.He however...was too late...as Conquest released the arrow and it flew towards John at the Speed of sound...piercing him through the neck.The world seemed to fall into a deep silence as John lunged forward on his dragon...eyes struck open with horror.He fell to his side...and plummited to the Earth below.*

Nick:NO!

In the Ship

*As Erk fended off the hordes of demons and men attempting to take over the ship...he was quickly relieved of his duties for they began to fall back, flying out of the ship and towards the crimson sky...signaling the early morning.*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 pm

he laughed, as he sliced through another group of Morgalls, slicing through a nearby dragon rider. He cut through a few gargoyles, and the horde around him started to retreat. He laughed

don't run you cowards! come back so I can kill you!

as they disappeared, he sighed.

now the fun's over...ah, well...

he closed his eyes, and then reopened them. The color of his eyes had changed to a golden color once again

what a waste of time.

he put his Tsubeki over his shoulder, resting it over his back. He walked back to the airship, walking to John.

well that was a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:53 am

(Did you even read Chim's post?)

"...... where are they going?" Erk rushed from the bridge to one of the several gaping maws in the side of the ship to look out.... and beheld Conquest.

"Who....?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 am

(yes, I did. that was a different part about Conquest, I thought. and about the ship, it was just to move along a little. the things retreated, right? lol. I'm a little confused. I'll just go along with your post.)

he sighed a little, looking around for the others

(went back before I said that to you.)

he walked back to the airship, looking for any serious damage. He thought he sensed something by the ship, and ran to the bridge. he looked around, and sensed Erk nearby. He started to run to where he had sensed him, but stopped. He looked over through annother hole in the hull to see what he thought he had sensed. What he saw made him stare. It was someone in shining white armor, on a dragon. He gripped his blade, and ran to where he sensed Erk. He stopped a couple feet from where Erk was, and put his blade up.

a freind of yours? or should we deal with him.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:05 pm

"............... I don't know about this...." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:11 pm

*Conquest smiled subtly, as he began to string back his bow again.He pointed it down at Nick...who was still staring down at John's limp body.He fired the bow...and it struck Nick in his chest.Nick lurched forward and coughed up blood...looking up in time to quickly defelect another arrow coming his way with his sword.*

Nick:"When the time comes...you will pay for what you have done."

*He opened his wings to their full length, and began to speed down towards John's body.He picked it up and turned towards the ship, ripping out the arrow that had pierced his chest.He looked back up at Conquest, who had already fired ten more arrows his way.*

Shit!

*He quickly pointed his hand up towards the arrows and released a flare, incinerating them before they reached their target...him.But as the smoke from the explosion cleared...Conquest burst through, pointing a strung up arrow directly at Nick's forehead.Nick swung his foot upwards and kicked the bow away, taking advantage of the moment to release a flare directly into the stomach of Conquest.Conquest flew back with blinding speed and smashed into the ground, leaving an enourmous crater in his wake.*

*Nick hurled John's body over his shoulder and began to speed back towards the Airship, waving his hand at Erk, Kisagaru, and Lucian to set the ship in motion, so that they could escape.Directly behind him however, Conquest arose from the crater, bow in hand.He pointed it to the sky and released one of his arrows, lighting the sky as if it was day.A clap of thunder was heard, and thousands upon thousands of flaming arrows began to rain from the heaven's above, piercing through even the Excalibur.*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:42 pm

(ok....I'm just going to go along with this....even though I have no idea wtf is going on...lol)

shit....

he ran to the control room, and started pushing buttons, revving up the airships engine.

good thing I've hijacked a couple airships in my time...

he pulled the throttle, and the airship started to take off. He held it at bay, waiting for Nick to arrive at the airship. He looked around for Lucian and Erk

c'mon! We don't have much time you idiots! you wanna die?!
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:21 pm

"Urk! Curses. The hull can't take it!" Erk drew his cloak up over him, warding off the flaming arrows. Then, he threw back the garment with a flourish, and missiles of light flew from his hands up and out of the hole, taking the forms of herons as they soared shrieking through the hail of flame at Conquest.

While the herons sang their song and homed in on their attacker, Erk called forth his wind magic again. The great bolts of flashing air parted the rain of arrows like hands drawing apart curtains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)   Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon:Chapter 1-The Black Circle(Cont.)
Page 1 of 1