FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Bleach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:03 pm

I guess I'll make annother then, heh.

Name: Ketosia Horuko
Race: Espada
Appearance: Around 5 feet tall, wearing a blood red coat that goes down to his ankles, he wears a plain white T-shirt under it, with plain black jeans and black shoes. His hair is medium length, and goes down to his nose, and past his ears on the sides. His eyes are a dull blue, and his hair is dark brown. His hollow mask is small, and is only seen as a small glass over his eyes.
Zanpaktou Release: Bleeding Soul, Gezugi- Claws appear on his hands, and blood red wings sprout from his back. His ability is to manipulate blood, and can make it explode out of the humans around him, and use it as a weapon that matrerializes in front of him, be it spears, daggers, spikes, or blades. He can also use it as a sheild r to heal wounds.
Bio: He was a high ranking Gillian, when he was attacked by a Shinigami in the human world. He killed the Shinigami, but he had been stabbed by the man's blade in his chest. Instead of being destroyed, he absorbed the blade, and became an Arrancar. He killed the number 4 Espada, and became the new Njmber 4. He resides in the human world now, waiting for orders from his superiors.

(is espada higher than Arrancar, or is it the other way around?)
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Espada are Arrancar from what I know. The Espada are the top 10 arrancar at killing from what I understand. I was also considering doing an espada as well XD.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 pm

heh. ok then. ^^

then if you do I might do a Bounto, for later if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:42 pm

owo Yes, Espada are the highest ranking Arrancar, they command the other ones.

I think....

I think my second character will be a human. xD;;;

Though I need to decide on gender. >.>

EDIT:
Okay, maybe not a human. I'll figure it out based on what we're in need of the most.

I still don't know if I'll make it a guy or a chick, though. XD
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 pm

I think we could start tomorrow if you guys wanted. Still considering my 3rd character, think I should go for it?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Sure. x3

I'll probably throw more characters in as the rp progresses.

Sorry it's taking me so long to submit my profiles XDD;;; I'm having trouble thinking of names for her Zanpakutou and Bankai.

She's the lieutenant of squad 11, if that's alright? I can change it if you want. xD;; I just said the captain went missing...

But I don't think she and your Shinigami are going to get along, Elite. O.O I made her profile before I saw yours, and their personalities are a lot alike... which I also might change. XDD;;; [I based her off an older character for a Naruto rp Ri and I did once. I just changed some things....]
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Make your character however you want! It doesn't bother me. O.o? Our characters will clash? XD.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 pm

XD
Maybe, or they'll just ignore each other. It kinds depends on how they start out.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Blah. >> Double post, ohmaaaan.

I put her zanpakutou stuff in while I was dead tired, so they're sort of retarded and the names of her weapons and bankai especially, are subject to change. ~_~

So here she is.

Name: Azami Kaidan
Age: 459 although, obviously, she appears a lot younger. She constantly changes her "human" age, depending on the situation.
Race: Shinigami
Appearance: Well, for starters... Azami stands somewhere between 5'1" and 5'2", her height not fitting for her personality at all. Oddly enough, despite her personality, Azami has somewhat delicate features. Her complexion is quite pale, which provides stark contrast to her hair and eyes, her eyes being dark, amethyst and her hair sharing a similar color. Her hair is stick-straight and falls down a few inches past the center of her back, though she usually keeps it work in a neat bun held by two long pins. Her bangs and the hair over her ears fall into her eyes and frame her effeminate face. She wears the typical shinigami attire, with her division's insignia worn around her left arm. There is a choker-collar[-necklace-thing] around her neck, made out of some silk material and colored dark red. A bracelet made out of similar material is worn over her right wrist. She refuses to remove them, claiming they have "sentimental value". Although it is questionable whether they really mean something to her or she just uses that excuse so she can wear something she likes without drawing away from her usual personality.

Visual Aid - Click here~
Bio: The lieutenant of squad 11, Azami has been acting as temporary commander ever since the disappearance of the real captain. She prefers not to speak about her past. Always striving to improve, Azami would much rather focus on the future, constantly calculating results and consequences in her head to help her make decisions. She relies on logic rather than intuition, and generally keeps her emotions concealed, not wanting her feelings to get in the way of success. She's a good leader and is very good at giving orders which tends to make her seem pushy or bossy. But she's also very loyal to, and protective of her comrades. She often comes off as cold and anti-social as she puts her objectives before leisure. Azami has a hard time conveying emotion and does not like showing vulnerability. Therefore, she keeps her weaknesses hidden from both her comrades and her enemies.
Zanpakutou: Steel Butterfly - Her zanpakutou's released form doesn't resemble a sword at all, rather, it takes the shape of two, ornately designed fighting fans whose edges are woven with metal ribbon to enhance the damage they could give. Concealed within these fans are what seem to be an endless supply of thin throwing knives.
Bankai: Screaming Butterfly - In her bankai stage, not much about the physical appearance of her weapons change, however, with every movement Azami makes with her fans, a strong current of wind is lashed out. These winds seem to be laced with invisible blades of some sort, as they are very... to put it lightly, sharp, with the strange ability to cut through most dense objects. Azami's regular speed [not counting the flash-steppy-thing] also increases.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Mmm. Alright I think we can finally start! I'll get working on that.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm ready ^^
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Sorry guys - I'm at a friend's house so I might not be able to start right away. XD
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Thats fine, and we're starting now! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:41 pm

haha, that post couldn't have been any better. lol, I thought it up yesterday when I saw you said that you;d start it. ha. I laughed so hard when I was makin it. XD
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 pm

Hahahaha! I have no other comment about that! Don't worry Kadaj, we won't leave you behind.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm

Thanks. <33

I'm going home at some point tonight, so I should be able to at least start my intro. XD Not sure how good it'll be though. >_<
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Ok, I posted. I'm choosing songs all played by The Used, Atreyu, and probably Four Years Strong at one point. lol. All either screamo or metal ^^
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 pm

I'll wait for you to make your post before I do Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2