FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

FF's Best Main Character

Go down 
+3
Silent Contemplation
Jimi
AtLossForWords
7 posters

Who's da best?
Firion
FF's Best Main Character Vote_b100%FF's Best Main Character Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Cecil
FF's Best Main Character Vote_b1011%FF's Best Main Character Vote_b12
 11% [ 1 ]
Bartz
 0% [ 0 ]
Locke
 0% [ 0 ]
Cloud
FF's Best Main Character Vote_b1022%FF's Best Main Character Vote_b12
 22% [ 2 ]
Ramza
 0% [ 0 ]
Squall
FF's Best Main Character Vote_b1044%FF's Best Main Character Vote_b12
 44% [ 4 ]
Zidane
 0% [ 0 ]
Tidus
FF's Best Main Character Vote_b1022%FF's Best Main Character Vote_b12
 22% [ 2 ]
Vaan
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

FF's Best Main Character Empty
PostSubject: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 am

Who's the best.

If your character isn't up there. Don't wine, just post it's name.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 pm

cloud is the worst, but i went with tidus as the best here.

only reason (since i'm not a male lead fan) is because of what he added to ffx in terms of learning about spira with you the player. he was fun and energetic, and didn't seem to out of the way more powerful than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:07 pm

I went for Squall, because

1. he wasnt like some of the mains I've seen: all entergetic and naieve(sp?). he showed that a main can be someone who's like a normal person, and can change because he is. he starts out depressed and uncaring, secluded if you may. then he changes into a completely different person. he doesnt stay the same, he does the opposite of what he was. he just seemed normal, unlike most of the FF character leads I've seen.

2. he wasn't abnormally powerful and he was pretty much balanced with everyone else (if you played the game right) and he stayed close to everyone else, in terms of power and things like that.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 pm

that's what I love about FF VIII, it is drawn from life in the most realistic ways.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:52 pm

well this one is pretty much over lol. unless tif votes tidus or cloud. ah well, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 pm

I vote Cecil, the internal conflict he faced made him a very interesting character, he was normal in strength in comparison to the others.(Is it just me or aren't ALL FF leads like, usually the same strength as their other party members XD?)

Not only this but the love between him and Rosa is realistic in the best sense, and his ideals and the ways he goes about things also reminds me of a normal person, someone who is very aware they can die.They fight for good but also know when to pull out or when they're just being flat out foolish.It was a great game with a great main character.Not to mention one of the single bests plot twists I've seen in a long while...next to the one experienced in FFX.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:08 am

Cecil was a good charcter, because I just can't vote for him when I think another character in his game bests him. Kain is probably the most unique character in the series. I really like how he was the furthest thing from the hero in a social setting, but his character as an individual is exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:21 am

I think cloud was the most powerful in comparison to the other party members for their own game.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:37 am

Jimi wrote:
I think cloud was the most powerful in comparison to the other party members for their own game.

Maybe if you solely look at Omnislash, but I don't think there is too much of a gap between Cloud and Cid in physical attacking strength or magic. Is Cloud more useful than Vincent or Yuffie? Yes he has better physical strength, but if you look more criticaly, Cloud isn't as useful with magic as either of those characters, so he's only better in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Seymour

Seymour

Male Number of posts : 280
Job/hobbies : Video games and sports
Biography : I like video games, football, and ff.
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:40 pm

I voted for Tidus. I thought about voting for ramza but i just didnt like him that much.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:48 pm

omnislash is more of what i was referring to vince. most male leads aren't as good with magic compared to their cast anyways.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:43 am

Squall all the way..xD
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Down with Squall DX!This poll is rigged!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Vincent rigs all the polls with Squall in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 am

I guess that must mean I put Squall in a poll I thought he would win, one that makes him out to be a better main character than other main characters produced by the same interests of the other characeters in his poll.

I guess Squall is winning because he is the best of his peers.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 am

Of course you'd put him in one you think he'd win.

That's why I put myself in polls against Nick all the time. LOL jk nick!
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Omnislash and Lionheart are the best limits! Very Happy Blitz Ace was a cheap rip off. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF's Best Main Character   FF's Best Main Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF's Best Main Character
Page 1 of 1