FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

American Idol

Go down 
+2
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 pm

this is probably hands down the funniest show where people sing.

I swear I almost die laughing every time I see the auditions.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:56 am

after the retard round the show gets boring though.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:03 pm

we had Idol too some people on the auditions were so bad that scared my cat XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Darkness Phoenix

Darkness Phoenix

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-16

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:58 pm

I lost interest in American Idol after season 2 and the auditions are still kinda fun to watch for a laugh or two but in my opinion AI needs to end.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:15 am

ok, how many there are??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Season 7 is going to start soon.

But, American Idol is so old. It's dumb! Singing talent seems to be so common. At least on top model, it shows how you can build a supermodel from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 pm

or how you can build a retard from a moron. that show is about anorexic women who are self concious and live on the compliments of others. they arent even worth the 5lbs they have on them.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:07 pm

That's absolutely biased and judgmental. You've never seen the show! How can you judge a group of girls if you've never seen them or heard of them? That is wrong to do. At least with American Idol, I've seen it to give my opinion. And along with that, it seems to be disgraceful to Tyra, and that is someone who a lot of people look up to, even if you don't believe it. I shouldn't even have to be saying this. You say stereotypes are dumb, but here you are being a hypocrite and stereotyping these girls you've never seen or heard of.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:14 pm

yes, I have seen that show. I got bored and was flipping through the channels. you would be supprised what I do when I'm bored, tiffany.

and Tyra, I didnt say anything about her. she's the host, not a contestant. I'm talking about the girls who can fit into a size 2 and are so thin you can see their friggin collarbones and shoulder bones with your eyes halfway open. some of them are bigger than the rest, and they look like someone who has made themselves smaller without anorexia and bulimia. and no, I'm not saying they all do it. I'm saying this about the ones that do.

and I'm not sterotyping them. I'm saying what I've seen. its an opinion. take it or leave it. its like your opinion about american idol.

my 'sterotypes' are just opinions people take the wrong way. know what I'm talking before criticising me next time. it might save you the time.

^^
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm

The way you said seemed like you were talking about the whole thing, and everyone on it. Next time, my own little tip for you Very Happy, is to not sound like you're talking shit about everything, and if you do, you will get yourself into a lot less arguments. If you really want to see a size 2, watch VS Fashion Shows.

Sorry, it's just that 90% of the girls on the show have been through so much shit in their life it's not even funny. So when someone talks about them like that, it makes me real mad because they don't know what they've gone through, like the girl who had a daughter and her husband ditched them both and left them out in the cold and had to go to a homeless shelther and not have anything to feed her child.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:23 pm

thats the exception to the opinion I said earlier. yes, I know of a couple people on there that thats happened to. but some...are just like what I said. its really bad for younger women to see, bc trust me...thats who they look up to.

I've seen girls that watch ANTM and see how skinny and beautiful they are, that they go straight for the bathroom, dont eat anything, and end up having to go to the hospital for months at a time, it just really pisses me off. and yes, I've had someone like that right in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Yes, I know. BUT, there's always that, some look they are, like Tiffany C4 and Furonda C6, which is very rare. As for those girls, they don't excercise at all. ANTM is a reality show and they are taped 24 hours a day, and due to bad editing, they don't really show viewers how they keep a healthy body, like Naima C4, who does ballet, and Janet C9, who uses excercise machines and jogs every morning.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:29 pm

thats what they need to show. not the girls that are anorexic and are so bony they can fit into a size like 4.

and I was guessing on the size. I really have no idea how big that is...all I know, is that its small. XD
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:33 pm

I agree. They only show them doing that kind of stuff in one episode and if they do that, then they assume they can use most of the hour for drama in the house. I myself am a size 4 and I eat right and excercise and yet, I am perfectly healthy and I've never been in the hospital for not eating right or being too skinny. I'd rather be a size 5, though...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:47 pm

lol.

well, looks liek I hit a goos spot then Very Happy

and if they do that...they should tie them down and shove food into them. that would be hillarious XD
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 am

I got bored of it around season 5 -.- Except for the bad auditions, the show is boring. And this year is probably the worst. They added a new judge, who is a jerk off-stage, and always lies, and its pretty much rigged for that Adam guy, because pretty much every girl under the age of 16 votes for him like 3 times.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Sponsored content

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 1 of 1