FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Kisagaru the White

Go down 
+2
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Forgive me but... What.... The...Hell was that?!
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:07 pm

"Not the problem anymore." Lucian said jumping back and summing his power into his blade. "I will kill you Kisa if you even move against me!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Kisagaru turned around slowly, still breathing heavily, hunched over. He looked at Lucian, and pointed at him. The air around him suddely got much heavier. Kisagaru stared at Luciann, as the oxygen was being stripped from the air, making it harder to move and breathe. Kisagaru just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm

Shinu looked at the two, and then to Mieli, and then stepped away a few steps.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:34 pm

Lucian started to fall to his knees his breath leaving him. He quickly bursted forward, disapearing from sight then slashed down at Kisa's back.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Kisagaru disappeared as the blade struck him, and he appeared behind Lucian.

"futile."

he jumped into the air, and disappated, saying one last thing before he went.

"I'm tiring of you humans. I'll take my leave of you."

(go along with it. I have annother idea.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:05 pm

Lucian stood his blade striking the ground.
"DAMN IT!!!!" Lucian yelled as Kisa left
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:20 pm

The dark energy let forward a signature as clear as gnome gas, and it reached the figure even from where is stood, surrounded by fetid water and marsh.

"It has happened." The figure raced north, seeming to glide over the bog as it ran.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:18 am

Kisagaru appeared, floating in the air, above the woods. He looked out in front of him, as he spotted the nearest village. He looked at it, and then suddenly disappeared.

*a little while later*

A young boy came screaming out of the village, and tore through the forest. He was covered in blood, and looking as if he had seen the devil himself. He ran through the forest, tripping over stones and getting slashed and cut by sharp branches as he ran through the forest. He was near unconciousness, when he came upon the party. his eyes lit up as he came upon them. He slowed to a walk, and looked at them.

"please....the villagers...are all..being...killed..."

he fell forward, dead, from what appeared to be a long slash mark down his back.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:44 am

Everything was in chaos. The dark energy was all over the place, splashed across everything in the north forests like a clumsy giant's brush stroke.

Without hesitation, the shrouded figure flew for the nearest concentration of human life, the village to the North east.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Lucian sprinted without second thought, his blade drawn, towards the village. His sword was already glowing in its Crimson red when he finally reached the village
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:15 pm

the village, was in flames. well, you couldnt call it a village anymore...for it was destroyed. what remained of it still burned. villagers, distraught and scared out of their minds, were trying to escape the burning village, but to no avail. Kisagaru, whenever the villagers would try to escape, would either set them aflame or have them cut down by the wind he was controlling. soon, the villagers numbers were dwindling, slowly, to nothing. Kisagaru just stood there, looking on, bloodlust within his eyes.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:19 pm

"You wanna kill something? Try me!" Lucian yelled as he looked at Kisa, his hand gathering flames
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:21 pm

Kisagaru looked over at the human challenging him with contempt. flames suddenly appeared before him, and they disappeared, with him. they shot up around Lucian, and Kisagaru appered above him, swinging down Tsubeki, bringing the flames around them with it.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 pm

Lucian thrusted his sword straight up, shooting a beam of pure energy at Kisa, using his left hand to absorb the flames.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:28 pm

Kisagaru took the opening. he brought his blade down on the beam, making it desintigrate when it wet with his blade. He landed on Lucians shoulders, and pushed up off of them. as Lucian absorbed the flames, Kisagaru looked down at him.

"die..."

as he said it, the flames around him, the flames that Lucian was absorbing, exploded on them both.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:32 pm

In the smoke Lucian stood burned.
"haha, not enough to kill me." Lucian said as he sprinted to kisa, thrusting his sword through the center of his chest and pushing him against a burning building
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:39 pm

Kisagaru just looked at the human, mockingly.

"foolish human..."

he grabbed onto the blade in his stomach, looking at Lucian. He exploded. the Kisagaru Lucian had fought, the one that had come out of the flames, was justa nnother fire clone Kisagaru had created to fight the human. it looked succesful, and Kisagaru walked out of the village, not looking back at the destroyed buildings. suddenly, his eyes grew wide.

he appeared in a small city, with small, dirty streets, and abandoned, wrecked houses. before him, stood an orphanage. he looked at it from atop the roof next door, looking through a window. a boy, about six or seven, was walking out of the orphanage door. He walked through the dirty streets, and came upon an allyway. he walked into it, looking around first to see if anyone had seen him. when he had confirmed no one had, he ran into the alleyway. Kisagaru then moved. he walked from one side of the roof, that looked at the orphanage, to the back, where the alleyway was. he jumped down, on front of the boy. the small boy jumped at the sight of him. Kisagaru just stood there, shaing his head.

"fool. your supposed to be learning how to sense prescences. I was pulsing power just now. are you even trying?"

the boy looke up at him with his big brown eyes.

"sorry...I just couldnt....I'm sorry master Kisa."

Kisagaru just shook his head, and looked down at the boy.

"why do I even bother....even if you are his son."

he turned around, and strode down the alley.

"come!" he barked. the boy followed.

back in reality, Kisagaru just stood there grasping his head.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:47 pm

Lucian fell to his knees, smoke pouring from his body.
"that was unforseen...." Lucian said,
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:56 pm

the memory continued, Kisagaru still standing there.

it showed the boy and himself again, but the boy had gotten bigger. he was about 12 now, with a sword in his hand. it was the blade Kisagaru had forged for him himself, Nuraki. Kisagaru shot fireball after fireball at the boy, while he tried and tried to dodge or cut it in half. he succeeded in the first few, but slowed in the others and evenstally loosely dodged one, making it explode behind him. he flew forward, and fell in front of Kisagaru.

"get up! do you want to give up already?!"

the boy shakily got up, and ran backwards. Kisagaru shot more and more fireballs, this time the boy dodged more than before. one went ast his head, making his lose his guard. Kisagaru appeared before him, and hit him back with hit shoulder. the boy went flying into a wall, landing heavily on the ground. he slowly opened his eyes, looking at Kisagaru. he shakily got up again, getting back into his stance. Kisa could tell he was done.

"thats enough for today, Shinu. go get some rest."

the memory meldedto annother place, and annother time. this time the boy was about 16, and dodging Kisagaru's fireballs with ease. He slashed the final one back at Kisa, and he stoped it with his left hand.

"good. thats enough for today."

Shinu looked at him angrily, and ran over to him

"but we havent even been at it long! come one!"

Kisagaru looked at him

"I have to eave tomorrow. I'm sorry, but you've done well these past few years. its time you went on your own. my mission will be taking me far away from here. I might not come back."

Shinu suddenly looked at him

"what?!"

"Shinu, you just have to move on. you have to learn for yourself. goodbye."

with that, Kisagaru walked off. Shinu just stood there, watching his master leave.

Kisagaru was back in the present. he looked around him, and saw the village burning. he fel backwards, out of strength. he fell unconcious, onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:43 pm

"bastard..." Lucian said as he finally gave up the fight to stay concious and fell face first on the ground,
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:11 pm

(dude, i hope u talked to .:Kairi:. she needs u now.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 am

(OKOK, no more spam. yes, Kairi needs you Phy, and I already had you fitted into the story. so any more talk of the rp should be done in the hq thread.)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:12 am

Shinu stepped over Kisagaru's body and held Nuraki tight in his hand.

All these years, and you still haven't solved this same old riddle?

Vincent strode slowly behind, as if he knew what would happen and that it was an inevitable occurence. He stood next to Lucian and watched Shinu.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:39 am

Kisagaru's eyes shot open, and he brought up his hand, almost invisible to them. he shot a fireball at Shinu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisagaru the White
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next