FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Alternate Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Alternate Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:04 pm

While the teacher was writing notes upon the board and basic 'critical thinking' procedure,
something unthinkable happened before the class. As the chalk hit the board for the third time, the teacher let out a shriek as her hand vanished straight through the chalkboard. All of the students immediatly ceased their activities whether it be sleeping, paying attention, taking notes, or conversing. Cino looked up to see at his surprise and horror the teacher struggling to free her hand. A few students laughed as to think it was a joke, others watched speechless. Cino's mouth gaped as the woman tried to free her arm before totally vanishing straight through the chalkboard like she was sucked in through a vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:11 pm

his eyes opened wide, and he jumped out of his seat, running forward. she was standing there a minute ago, and then she had just sunk into a wall. He ran forward, and hit the chalkboard, but only hitting it and not going through. he beat on it for a second, and then stopped suddenly, looking wide-eyed at it. he put his right hand forward, reaching out at the board.

I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:42 pm

sokanon ran up behind him and wached reachinf her hand out as if to try and stop him
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Many of the students had already left and just seemed to shrug at the incident. Some of them not even batting attention to it, almost thinking it was perhaps normal for someone to just vanish out of thin air just like that. Cino looked at the folded newspaper, and then looked to where Light was standing.

"Did you just..." Cino began to stutter.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:51 pm

He touched the wall, and his hand just hit the wall. nothing happened. he turned around and faced Cino.

"there's no way. I wasnt even thinking about that this was even a possibility. how could I have? or did I? crap! I dont know! it could've been anyone!"

he put his hand on his forehead, and closed his eyes. he was starting to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:20 pm

sokanon took her hand back and just stared at the wall no way this cant of happened she thought on the verge of tears
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Everyone else had left the classroom leaving Cino, Light, and Sokanon still standing near the chalkboard. Cino brushed the board slightly with his hand before knocking on it. The board made a sounding knock as Cino's hand hit it.

"Strange..." He whispered before his phone went off again. He rumuged in his pocket and flipped it open. Static once again was washed upon the other channel.

"Hello?..." Silence.

"Whoever you are, give me an answer already, this is the second time you've played this prank. Give it up already!" Cino's voice began to rise in anger. The static soon stopped as the lights above the class room shattered. Cino, Light, and Sokanon, quickly raising their hands to protect themselves. They held their hands up waiting for the sharp glass to scrap and cut their hands and body but it never came. They slowly took their hands down to notice the glass had seemingly vanished before touching them. A sudden jolt was sent through Cino's hand as he dropped his phone to the ground. A low crackled could be heard over it until the static began to build up in volume. Then a voice began to creak through.

"Help...us..." A voice weakly sounded through the static. The phone than jolted once more before the power on it had left. Without another thought, the floor vanished beneath Cino, Light and Sokanon sending them spiraling down through darkness. Cino tried to scream, however his voice seemed to be lost and nothing came out. He looked around to try and find Light and Sokanon, however each moment they seemed to drift deeper into the darkness. He tried reaching out to them as they fell into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:37 pm

he kept falling, and falling, into the abyss. he didn't move.

this cant be happening...am i going to just keep falling? It cant end like this

he felt someones hand brush his shoulder. he grabbed out, grabing onto the persons forearm, holding on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Sokanon was so scared she couldnt scream she just froze falling into blackness it was devouring her she couldnt beleive the poetic irony of her situation was this the end was this the way that she would die??? was she already dead, nothing seemed real except for the rush of air past her and the darkness of the abyss swallowing her
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:46 am

As Cino fell, the feeling of falling for eternity eventually made him pass out. As he looked around one last time before succombing to his blurred vision, he only saw darkness. Cino found himself against something cold. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal a white sheath of snow raining down. His body was covered in the falling icy particles and he was now shivering nearly. He slowly brought his head up and a sharp pain surged through his head. He quickly laid his head back down and began to hold it with has hands. He felt something wet and sticky on his forhead and he removed his hands to find a trace of red blood on them. He couldn't remember anything. His head was in so much pain. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing before waking up.

"Who am I...and where am I..." He began to mutter to himself as he tried to get back up again.

"This place is so cold...I need to find some place warm..." He nearly whispered to himself in the howl of the wind. Cino began to trudge through the snowy and rocky region searching for something, anything that he could use to get away from the storm of snow. He became weary as he continued fighting against the snow and search. When all hope was nearly lost, Cino finally had found something. In the distance there was a small crevice. Perhaps even a cave. With this new sight, a new rush of energy surged through him and allowed him to continue towards that light of hope. He reached it after a few minutes of fighting againts the bitter wind and found himself in a somewhat roomy, yet decent cave. He crumpled down onto the dirt floor and noticed that someone was already here or had been. There was a pile of wood gathered in the center along with some other kindling materials. Cino wondered if this person would be mad until he noticed something else in the corner. A frozen body. The features were undistinguishable as it seemed this person had been dead quite a while.

"Well guess he couldn't make a fire..." Cino whispered. "Hope I don't end up the same way." Cino took two sticks from the center gathering of wood and began to vigourously scrape them against each other hoping to create enough friction to start a fire. This went on for hours until he finally threw the whittled sticks down and simply almost cried.

"So this is what it is huh. This is how I die?" He nearly cried to himself as he took the two small sticks up again. He looked at the pile of wood and then in a rage he threw the sticks down at.

"SO THIS IS HOW I DIE?" He nearly screamed before a small spark shot down from his hand that had thrown the sticks down and began to ignite the kindling. The fire soon crackled onto the wood and a warm blazing plume erupted from the pile. Cino simply sat there dumbfounded by this but quickly shook the notion that he had just fired a spark from his hand. He curled his legs up to keep warmer and closed his eyes just trying to remember anything, or someone that he knew before this place.

The slow howl of the wind blew as another young boy lay on the ground within a destroyed city. The city was in ruins with buildings half destroyed, some leveled to the ground, while others scorched from flames. The town contained a small amount of people who gathered around the boy. A small girl came along with her big sister in tattered clothes. She took a stick from the ground and began to poke the boy.

A girl leaned up against a tree in the snow covered forest looked peaceful, almost dead. The forest lay on the foothills of the snow covered mountain. Tree branches covered in snow cracked under the pressure and crashed down to the ground near the girl.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Sokanon heard a loud Crack and her eyes snaped open were am i she thought as she looked around at the snowy forest and then to the fallen branch. she stood and started walking she was cold and needed to find shelter of somesort maybe some people if there were any
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Even with the fire, Cino still felt rather cold and tired. He held his arms arounds his legs as the fire crackled in the cave. Smoke billowed out of the entrance of the cave. Cino wondered if there was anyone out there.

"Theres actually probably nothing that did survive out there..." He whispered to himself.

"How depressing this is. I just...want to remember something or go somewhere I can call home..." He sniffled and then sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Ryo walked into the classroom, laughing with his friends about the incident of the year, their history teacher being sucked in through the blackboard. Most people seemed to just think it was some kind of unfunny prank that the teacher had pulled on the students to make them worry about her. It hadn't worked, if it had been a prank at all...

Ryo sat down at the back with his mates, where they could talk. A few minutes later the teacher, entered the classroom and everyone settled down, except for Ryo and his friends. He took out his register, took down everyones name and marked down Cino, Light and Sokanon as abesnt
"Does anyone know where they are?" he asked to the class.
"They were last in class, wondering wher their favourite teacher had gone" said Ryo to the teacher. "Teachers pets" Ryo thought to himself and then carried on talking.The teacher glared at them.
"As a punishment for talking, Ryo, you can go and check the classroom to see where they are" the teacher said annoyed.
Ryo smirked, stood up and walked out of the classroom. "Some punishment!" he thought, shook his head and entered the classroom. He looked around for two seconds before deciding there was no one there. He turned and was about to walk out of the classroom when there was a loud noise.
"What was that?" Ryo wondered to himself, and before he could even consider it, everyhing faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Light lay there for a second, looking dead, when he finally moved his hand slowly up from the destroyed ground, and batted the srick away from his face. he slowly opened his eyes, looking up at the sky.

where....am I?

he sighed, and then cringed at a sharp pain comming from his left arm. it was laying beside him, at a weird angle. It didnt feel like it was broken. He opened his eyes after the pain had subsided and then yelled when he saw the group of people gathered around him. They moved back, afraid that he might do something. He looked at them for a second, and decided to speak.

hey, can any of you show me where I can find a hospital? I think my arms outa socke....

he trailed off, noticing their tattered clothing, and looked around, seeing the destroyed city. He looked back at them.

can any of you help me?

the small girl that had been poking him earlier wlked forward to him, and held up his left arm. annother sharp pain wrached through his body, and he gasped from it. The girl nodded, and looked at him.

it's not broken, but it may be out of socket.

the young girl looked behind her, at who seemed to be her mother, and nodded. the woman nodded back, and a man came forward. he walked over to the girl, and she looked at Lights arm, then at the man again. he nodded, and she passed his arm to the man. she stepped back, and he held onto his shoulder and his wrist.

This will hurt, but it will put the bone back into socket.

he looked at her, and nodded, clecnching his jaw, ready for the poain. the man looked at him, and then thrust Light's wrist forward. There ws a loud popping sound, and he yelled, immense pain washing through his body. The man let go of his hand, and Light moved it to his chest, gripping it. The pain subsided a moment later, and he looked up at the girl, releasing his arm, letting it fall onto the ground. He slowly got up, limping slightly.

thanks.

she looked at him, and nodded. The woman he thought was her mother walked forward, and put her hand on the girl's shoulder. she looked up at th woman, and nodded again. then the girl looked at Light.

you can come with us if you want. The city is dangerous at night, and the temperature can easily get below zero. We live just outside the city.

he nodded, and the group of people looked at him for a moment, and then turned around, starting to walk away. The little girl and woman looked at him for a second longer, and then walked after the group of people. Light walked after them, still limping slightly.

An hour later they came upon the end of the ruined city, and came to a group of trees. They walked forward, walking through a couple, and then stopping. Light walked forward for a moment longer, comming up beside them. the man that had popped his arm back into socket walked forward, and knocked onto a tree. it made a hollow noise, and he knocked three times, and then stepped back. The ground in front of the tree moved, and then came up, a cavern opening up before them. They walked in, and Light stood there for a second, just staring. Then, after regaining himself, he walked in.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Scrider looked down upon the streets as people gathered around the new person. He sighed softly, and ran his fingers through his hair. He then looked up and saw teh wind blow hard, the aura of its magical properties as clear as anything to him.

So it seems that dimensional rifts are happening more than execpted. What is causing this disturbence. IF we don't fix it soon all of our worlds could be thrown into chaos such as this one.

His voice sounded like a voice that was reflected off of ice over and over. He then looked back down as he saw the group of people move out and then jumped down from his position high up on the building. He landed softly on teh snowy ground and then followed the people, he was curious on where this new comer had come from, that is what dimension of course.

He knew about the dimensional rifts, as they took his eyes from him, yet due to him being a creature not human he now saw things by using the magical aura around them. He though covered his eyes by a white blindfold so that people didn't see his disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Cino sat in the cave holding his head trying to think. His mind was blank and empty. He couldn't remember a thing. The fire crackled a bit as he gazed into it. He was about to close his eyes and try to relax when a thunderous roar echoed from outside. Cino looked out of his cave in the blinding white snow and noticed the sky begining to swirl above a town that lay beneath the mountain. Lightning began to crackle down from the sky and strike various places around the forest and the town. Then in what seemed like a floor, winged creatures swarmed down from the swirling sky and descended down upon the city. Cino's eyes quickly widened and quickened to put out the fire by kicking dirt onto the fire. He wasn't that stupid to leave a big shining beacon saying eat me. Cino rushed to the corner and held his breath as some of the creatures began patroling near his cave.

The citizens of the town quickly stopped their activities and heard the ear-piercing shrieks. The young girl and her big sister kept quiet as they put their finger up to their mouth as if to say shhh. Towards the young man that had arrived.

"Where's the white warrior big sis?" The little girl's voice quivered as her sister held her.

"He'll be here...he always comes." Her sister said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Light suddenly stopped, hearing shreiks from above them. he ran over to the girl and the older woman.

whats happening?

he almost had to yell it over the noise. he was starting to get scared. he had never heard anything like that.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Scrider stopped as he heard the shrieks, and drew his sword out of its sheath. He checked out teh surrounding area, but it was difficult for him to see. The bad thing about seeing using aura was when the wind was high speeds and u say the wind's aura more than anything. He then sighed and walked towards the people, he could finally see their faint silloutes in the mass of the storm.

I would suggest that you all get back inside as soon as possible, the creatures of the night are a stir. They have sensed a rift open, are are unuse to the smell of new comers

Scrider came all the way into focus, he knew they would heed his warning as he was their only defense in the forgotten place.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:57 pm

The creatures eyes filled with blood red rage as their long beaks sniffed through the air they glided in. Their slender, dragon-like bodies wafted through the air searching for something, anything that moved. An unfortunate man who began hurrying for cover was soon spotted by the creatures who screeched in delight. The man screamed as he attempted to run away with horror awash in his face.

"No not me! Not my soul!" He screamed panting.

The creatures were on him in a matter of seconds as their beaks pierced his body. The man's mouth was wide open, however a scream wasn't uttered. His body glowed a sickening green before a blue whispy orb floated above his fallen body. The creatures swarmed over the orb and opened their beaks, engulfing the orb. The creatures then turned towards the man in white and streaked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Sokanon heard the shrieks and saw tnhe creaturs sh got close to a tree opeing to remain unspotted but it didnt last very long

i've found something over there by that tree i can smell it its not familiar it said in a shrill language that was not understood by sokanon

sokanon took the first raction that came to her and started to run as fast as she could there were three of them, she screamed and ran as fast as she could as they began to persue her two of them takeing to the air screaching loudly as they chased her gaining on her and fast
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Scrider stared teh creatures down as they came towards him, their aura was a green color in the light blue aura of everything else. He tehn readied himself watching their movements closely as they drew in.

Foolish creatures never will learn

As one of them lunged at him, he turned in a 180 degree turn, chooping off its head as he did. the body went flying into the others but when it crashed into the ground in front of them it was frozen completely soild. Scrider then back flipped over one that was trying to attack him from behind and as he was directly above it he shot down a ice spear that impaled the beast.

As he landed one of the beasts got smart and stopped and flew high above and breathed down on him a icy breath that completely froze him. Yet after a few seconds the ice seemed to get sucked into his skin and he cracked his neck.

hmmp. Your Ice attacks won't work on me

He said and threw his sword at it, impaling it through the gut and freezing it as it came crashing down and shattering right in front of him, his sword stabbed into the frozen ground.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Cino heard a shriek of a girl and crept out towards the entrance to see what was going on. He soon saw a girl running for her life from the flying beasts. He waved his hand.

"Over here!" He yelled. The girl quickly bolted towards his direction as the creatures continued to pursue. She came crashing into the cave just as the three creatures behind attempted to put the brakes on their chase as they wouldn't fit into the opening. The creatures smashed themselves against the rocky entrance as snow and rocks caved down on the entrance somewhat sealing it.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:32 am

sokanon was shivering bad she needed warmth she looked at the man wondering who it was and she saw it was cino "CINO OH THANK GOD" she exclaimed wraping her arms around him "i thought i would never see you guys again" she said as she started to cry softly
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Cino was quite taken back by the girl's sudden explosion of emotions.

"Ummm..." He began to stutter.

"Who are you exactly?" Cino's face was filled with confusion.

"Who's this Cino?" He wondered to himself. "Is that my name?" His thoughts echoed trying to grasp the fleeting moments.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Lights face filled with horror as he saw the man impaled and eaten.

his soul...was eaten? no...this cant be happebing...why me? WHY!

he suddenly panicked, running away from the grou of people and the man in white. He ran as fast as he could, and then tripped. he looked up, and saw a creature high in the air. It looked down at him, and screeched. His face turned white, and he couldnt move. it started flying twoards him.

move.....move...

all he could do was sit there, looking up at the creature that was flying fown at him. it was close to one hundred feet above him, and cloing in fast. he was frozen to the ground, unmoving

move, move, move!

the creature was twenty feet in front of him, and he yelled, putting his arms up in front of him. the creature closed the distance in a second, and it was upon him. he yelled again, and there was a flash of white in front of him. He sat there, and slowly opened his eyes. all he could see was a bright white light

am I...dead?

the white light finally disappeared, and the creature was still in front of him. But, it was blocked by something. two things, actually. They were long blades, black, with different metal works around the slender middles of them. at the handle, were large hand gaurds. at the end of one blade, the one that was blocking the beak of the monster, had a large red scythe-like eice preotruding from it. the other, also black, at the end, there were different lines and other metal peices in the shape of a circle, having peices missing. it was behind the other blade. they seemed...key-like. The beast screeched, and moved back, for annother attack. The blades fell beside him, the scythe-like one on his right, the other one on his left.

am I...supposed to use these?

a part of him came forward, and made his arms move, grabbing onto the blades. he picked them up, and they were light, like a peice of paper. The creature screeched, and flew down at him again. something inside him snapped. His face turned cold, and he yelled, slicing his right blade horizontally, and as the best came forward, it was cut in half, and fell, the two peices going on either side of him. his look changed, and he suddenly just looked at the blades.

"what the....what just happened?"

he just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Life
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next