FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:44 pm

He sighed, and looked ahead of them. he thought he could see an outline about a hundred feet away, but he couldn't tell who. It was getting dark, and it would soon be too dark to move on. He squinted, and then got an idea.

Cyndaquil, turn up your flame. I need to see.

Cyndaquil let out a loud 'Cinda!' and the flame on its back got bigger. It let out a light that let Kisa see in front of him about five feet, but it was enough. he looked back at Ben

if you get lost, just look for Cyndaquils light.

With that said, he started to run ahead, trying to catch up with the person walking way in front of them. he couldnt tell if it was Cino or not.

hey! Cino! wait up!
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

Female Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : SinkThrower/Storyteller/Rom.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Mimi looked around the Pokemon Center and let her Chikorita out. Chikorita playfully ran around and sat talking with other pokemon in the Pokemon Center. Mimi turned back to her group but didn't say anything.

"They seem nice enough, I guess I should tell Sy and Shinu thank you for fighting for us." Mimi thought.

Mimi walked over to the two boys and tried to look at them but ended up staring at the ground instead.

"Thank you Sy..Shinu...For earlier...It was a good fight.." Mimi said softly and then quickly retreated to where her Chikorita was playing with a Pichu.

Mimi sat down on a couch and opened her PokeDex to see Pichu's information.

"Pichu!" Pichu squealed.

"Chiko!" Chikorita purred as she sat next to Mimi.

Mimi gently petted Chikorita and stared at her for a second.

"Oh, I guess you need a name." Mimi told her.

"Chiko!" Chikorita agreed.

Mimi picked up Chikorita and rested her in her lap as she thought of a name.

"How about...Leafy?" Mimi guessed.

"Chiko!" Chikorita replied, giving Mimi a No look.

"Okay...Um heh how about I just call you Chiko for now till I think of a better name?" Mimi asked.

"Chiko!" Chikorita snuggled against Mimi, indicating she agreed.

Mimi petted Chiko again and put her on the floor as she looked at her PokeDex again.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:49 pm

"Well, then, I guess we should get our rooms. And just for the notice, girls get one room and the boys get another," said Alex while walking towards the counter of the Pokemon Center.

*The Pokemon Center had a homey touch to it, with warm and simple colors and couches and chairs and tables to enhance the comfortness of the Pokemon Center, and possibly the others, too. The walls were painted with a tannish-peach color and a border of stripes with PokeBalls on them turned different ways to compliment the walls. The floor was flooded with ivory tiles and had a light pink color in between them. The counter, the same color as the walls, was made simple and had nothing on it except a small, purple vase of flowers.

At the counter of the Pokemon Center stood Nurse Joy. As all the rest of the Nurse Joys, she had puffy red hair and a skankish nurse outfit. Like most Nurse Joys in Kanto, this Nurse Joy also had a Chancy as an assistant.*

"Why hello there, how may I help you?" asked Nurse Joy with a warm heart and smile.

"I would like two rooms for the night, please!" replied Alex excitedly as she was going to spend her first night with her fellow companions.

*Nurse Joy reached in front of her and grabbed two keys and gave them to Alex.*

"Alrighty, here you go. Have a good nights sleep! And remember, the cafeteria is open all night!" said Nurse Joy as she smiled and waved goodbye kind-heartedly to Alex, whom was walking back to the rest of the party.

"Okay, I got the keys! And like Nurse Joy said, the cafeteria is open all night. Maybe we should all meet up later for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:56 pm

Sy looked over to Mimi who was playing with a pichu and her chikorita. pikachu sat on his shoulder also looked over to see a baby version of him and was slightly confused of the pichu's look. Pikachu looked up Sy and said" Pika" indicating can i go over there?. Sy nudged his shoulder and pikachu jumped off and strolled over to Mimi and the two pokemon as Sy went over to the window and looked out. He turned around and looked at the group.

"It not yet sun set im going to sit on that hill over there. Mimi i can trust you with my pikachu can't i? He seems to of taken a liking to you."

With this Sy walked out of the center and walked up to the top of the hill where he lay down and watched the sun set

"The sunsets beautiful here.

Sy closed his eyes and got lost in his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 pm

Shinu smiled to Alex and took one of the keys.

You sure you don't want to share that room with me? I guess I'll let you off this time on your double inuendos. Let's say we have dinner in an hour?

Shinu popped out his pokedex-do-it-all thing and sent Sy a text message.

"Dinner in an hour, it's getting dark, I'd say it's time to head in after thirty minutes so you can wash up. Shinu"

Shinu headed down the eastern hallway, throughout it held true to its ivory floors and tannish walls, until he found their room 10A. He opened the door and left it unlocked for Sy and laid down on the bottom bunk.

I think I'll nap while Sy's gone.

Shinu began to slowly nod off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:13 pm

Mimi watched as Sy walked out of the Pokemon Center to watch the sunset. She turned to Alex and nodded at the dinner meet up. Chiko, Pichu, and Pikachu chased each other around playfully. Mimi walked over to the window to get a glance of the sun which was soon setting.

"It's beautiful..." Mimi said softly as she turned back to the playing pokemon.

Mimi walked over and kneeled beside them.

"I like you too Pikachu, you have a very caring trainer." Mimi told him.

Mimi paused and stood up, looking out the window again.

"I wonder how everyone at home is doing," Mimi said softly, then turned to Chiko who had jumped on her head, "Hey Chiko, are you here to cheer me up?"

"Chiko!" Chiko replied, smiling.

A small smile appeared on Mimi's face.

"I know, I'll see them again. No time to be sad. Oh," Mimi stopped and reached into her backpack and took out a small, pink ball, "Here Chiko, you guys can play with this."

Chiko took the ball in her mouth and dropped it on the floor in front of Pikachu and Pichu.

"Chiko!" Chiko squealed happily as Pichu, Pikachu and her started rolling the pink ball around and chased it.

Mimi sat back down and watched them, as she remembered that Sy trusted her to watch Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:15 pm

Sy heard Max beep intending he had just received a message. He took a look at the message a read it out loud

"Dinner in an hour, it's getting dark, I'd say it's time to head in after thirty minutes so you can wash up. Shinu. wait why do i have to do the washing up. cheeky sod

Sy laughs at the message and gets up. Sy starts to make his way as he turns around and sees the spot where him and Shinu owned two of team magma's punks. He smiled at this thought and walked down to the pokemon center
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:35 pm

*Alex walked down the one of the many hallways of the PokeCenter, stylzed with the same color and border of the walls at the lobby. Alex continued to walk, until she came to the right room where she and Mimi would be sleeping.

Alex opened the door that lead into the room. Inisde, there was a big, giant window that looked on in the outside world. Alex looked and saw a path that they would soon take early in the morning, and was amazed by the lake beside the path. She couldn't wait to feel the cool lake breeze race across her face and run through her hair and leave to touch somebody's else face. As Alex broke away her connection from the window, she saw that the room had a desk with a swivel cahir tucked into it, and a couple of drawers added to it also. On either sides of the walls were two bunks beds that were wooden and crafted with PokeBall patterns on them, which were of course custom made for the Pokemon Center. To get on the top bunk, you would have to climb the wooden latter. The floor was made of ivory tiles, just like the rest of the Pokemon Center's floors, but carpet was implanted in the place where the latters stood of the bunk beds.

On each bed, there layed a giant blanket that was colored navy blue with a giant PokeBall in the center on it with a sheet underneath, and for your head lied a giant, comfortable soft pillow.*

"Wow, now this works for me!" Alex said while she was amazed on how the Hoenn region's PokeCenter rooms looked like.

"Now I think it's time I let Torchic out. It's been in its PokeBall ever since we left Littleroot... And why am I talking to myself!?" said Alex. With that last statement, she reached into her pocket and took out the same PokeBall as she did earlier with the fire symbol on it. A few seconds later, out popped a Torchic who was relieved to get some fresh air...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:46 pm

[i]Sy reached the pokemon center and saw mimi playing with the 3 pokemon still. He smiled and went to seat down on the couch on the other side of the center's main hall. He looked over at his pikachu which was having fun with the pichu and chikorita. He smiled and Pikachu saw that Sy returned. Pikachu dashed ova to Sy and jumped on his lap with a smile on his face with the occasional "chu". Sy raised an hand and started to scratch pikachu behind the ear and pikachu lay down on his lap enjoying the petting he was recieving*
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Jimi looked out the window and saw that it was really dark now. The collage of colors faded into a blend of three. A smooth deep blue clashed with the soft gray and pitch black of a normal night''s sky. A many stars dotted the vast infinite sky, making their impressions with concentrated bright lights and small radiuses of mistful lighting slightly softer than the concentrated one at the center of what seemed to be such a tiny star from this distance. The thousands upon thousands of visible stars sometimes overlapped and put Shinu in a light trance. He came to when he realized he only had ten minutes before dinner. He heard Sy coming down the hall and decided to slip into the restroom and clean up so they wouldn't have to share the space.

The bathroom was very modest, it had a tall shower, a low toilet, and a medium sink. All were plain white, as was the tile on the ground. The shower curtain was a fuzzy clear that wasn't transparent and had a banner across the middle that depicted each of the eight Hoenn gym badges. The toilet seat was exactly like a pokeball. There was a moderately sized mirror above the sink, and that's where Shinu headed.

He washed his face off, made sure his goatee was straight and headed out of the bathroom and sat down in the swivel chair.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:03 pm

Sy picked up pikachu and placed him on Sy's shoulder carrying him to the room Shinu had told him through another text message. He found the room and walked through the door noticing Shinu had claimed a swivel chair for his own. Also his goatee seemed straighter then it was earlier. Sy chuckled as pikachu tickles his ear and Sy put pikachu down on the bed and then sat next to him.

"Where we eating anyway? and i suppose i better go clean myself up huh?"

Sy got up leaving his pikachu staring at Shinu as if to say "nice goatee". Sy walked over to the bathroom and walked to the sink. He washed his hands and face and ran a bush through his hair to straighten it out then he shook his head to return it to a mess again. He dried his hands and walked out and sat by pikachu which looked at him wanting his ears scratch again. Sy understood this look and scratched pikachus ears again

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:42 pm

"GAH! Where could they have gotten to?!" Ben wandered in the dark through tall grass, hopelessly lost.

"Sigh... I'd best make shelter for the night..."

Ben used his shoelaces to tie some of the tall grass together and form a tent formation out of the grass.

"I'll have to relace my shoes later..." Ben muttered before crawling in and falling asleep. Anyone looking for him could have found him following the snores.

Provided they weren't scared away thinking that what they heard was an Ursaring.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:54 pm

As Kisagaru got closer to the figure he could clearly it was Cino

hey! wait up Cino!

Cino, annoyed, turned around and faced Kisagaru.

what do you want. I'm not waiting for a an old man with a bad back and a kid who looks like he's still should be in preschool.

Kisagaru snarled, and walked forward. His Cyndaquil's fire flared up, making him look more threatening. Cino backed up a little bit, and Kisagaru walked forward.

Listen up you freakin annoying, stuck up, wanabe trainer. I'm not about to let anyone, let alone a person like you insult me. say it again and you'll see how angry I can get. We're in the same group for this journey, so you had better get used to the fact that we're gonna be with you. got it?!

Cino glared at Kisagaru, and turned around, looking up at the sky, acting like Kisa wasnt worth his time.

listen kid. I dont care what you think of me. if I had a choice, I would leave this group right now. But as it seems you'll be following me all the way, I can see that would be quite difficult.

He turned around, only to meet Kisagaru's fist in his face. It slammed against his jaw, sending him falling backwards, slamming against the ground. Cino looked up at Kisagaru, hatefully glaring t him.

listen up, punk. I wont take crap from people like you, who thinks their better than everyone else, and thinks that pokemon is a buisness. well you know what? people and pokemon have feelings. and both of them wont tolerate people who dont respect them. Get it through your head or I'll beat it in there. got it?!

Cino got up from the ground, brushing off the dust on his clothes. He looked over at Kisagaru, giving him annother glare. Kisagaru returned the glare, adding a sneer and fire in his eyes. Cino, standing there, suddenly jumped forward, and punched Kisa straight in the chest with his left fist. Kisagaru was sent back, bat stopped himself from falling over. Cino sneered at him.

stupid kid. do you think I care that pokemon have feelings? do you think I care about anything that you say? you arent worth the time.

Kisagaru infuriated, stood up, glaring at him.

then you dont deserve to be a trainer. you dont even deserve to be in a group with us. your nothing but a stuck up snob who's too high and its gone to his head.

He turned around, putting his back to Cino. Cino suddenly moved forward, about to tackle Kisagaru. Cyndaquil, still on Kisgaru's back, saw Cino making a threatening move toward his trainer. He jumped off Kisagaru's shoulder, and used a Tackle on Cino, right in the chest. Kisagaru turned around, looking shocked, at Cyndaquil, who ran back to his master.

Cyndaquil...thank you.

Cyndaquil smiled at his trainer, and jumped up to him, Kisagaru catching him in his arms. Cino, who was thrown back, got up, pulling out his pokeball that had been in his pocket. He threw it up, and an Aron came out of it. Kisagaru looked up at him, glaring

you want a battle? I wont. You arent worth it.

He sneered at him, and started to turn around. Thats what Cino had been waiting for. He pointed at Kisagaru, and Aron charged forward, hitting Kisagaru in the back. Kisagaru flew forward, smalling into the ground. Aron quickly jumped back to his trainer, and Kisagaru got up, ad turned around to face Cino.

You think that you can get me to battle you? your wrong. you arent worth the time. you arent worth it.

He walked away from Cino, who called back his Aron into his pokeball. Kisagaru started to walk back to Ben, who he thought might still be where he had last left him. Cino just stood where he had been, glaring at the disappearing Kisagaru. Kisagaru walked through the forest, looking for bBen. He heard a loud snoring sound, and stopped. He thought it might be an Ursaring, but brushed the thought away. No Ursarings were around here. He still walked, until Cyndaquils light snowed him a small tent of grass. Kisagaru chuckled to himself. crafty. He sat down for a second, but got back up. Cyndaquil jumped off his shoulder, waiting by the tent of grass. Kisagaru grabbed a couple sticks and dead grass, and found some larger branches and lods, and dragged then to the tent. he made a firepit, and called Cyndaquil over to him.

hey Cyndaquil. I need you to use your fire to make this light for me. can you do that?

Cyndaquil looked at Kisagaru, and gace out a 'Cynda!' and walked toward the logs. It flared up its fire and opened its mouth. But when it breathed, nothing but air came out. He tried again, but the same thing happened. He shamefully walked back over to Kisagaru, seeming defeated. Kisa picked him up.

awwww, its ok. your just not ready yet, thats all. Here.

He picked up a larger branch from the pit, and held it over Cyndaquils back flame. Cyndaquil nmoticing what Kisagaru was trying to do, flared it up. The branch caught fire lmost instantly, and Cyndaquil let out an excited and accomplished 'Quil!' Kisagaru grinned, and put the branch in the fire. As it burned, the others started to catch fire,a nd before long, the whole thing was ablaze. Kisagaru looked down at Cyndaquil in his arms.

now, what should I name you?

Cyndaquil looked up at him, and gave out a loud 'Cynda!' Kisagaru grinned.

I know...I call you Cinder. How about that?

Cyndaquil seemed to smile, and snuggled up against Kisagaru, seeming to tell him yes. Kisagaru, grinning, closed his eyes, and started to nod off.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:59 pm

*The big hand of the clock hit the twelve, while the little hand made it's place at the 7, where it would stay for another 60 minutes to come. At the entrance of the PokeCenter in Oldale Town stood Alex and Mimi, who were waiting for the other half of the party to arrive for dinner. As Alex and Mimi waited for the dopeheads to arrive, they decided to fix themselves up a bit. Alex took out a hairbrush and brushed her hair, while Mimi grabbed a bottle of lotion from her pack and rubbed it in her skin.

A short time after the little makeovers, Shinu and Sy had finally arrived. They were a little cleaner than the girls face wise, but nonetheless, they were late.*

"You know that you guys were late? Geez, we had the set time for an hour and you guys are ten minutes late!" said Alex, shouting a little.

"Uh-heh heh, you guys were late..." aid Mimi, a bit soft-spoken.

"Okay, since we're all here now, let's go to dinner! I was thinking that we should go out in the town for something.. So, what do you guys think about that?" asked Alex.

"Well, that sounds nice to me!" said Mimi with a little more enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:37 pm

Hey, me and Sy had to have some guy talk before we came out. And besides, with two pretty ladies like you as our company, we had to look the best that we could to walk in the good graces of yall's company. Now, where shall we go? I saw a few restaurants on the way into town. Everyone ok with The Pasta Palace?

When did we agree on you picking the place Shinu?

I offered it up as an option, come on Alex, everyone else is cool, we all look nice tonight, let's just go and have a nice first night out as a team.

Fine, but I'm picking the next one.

I know Alex, don't worry, we'll look out for you.

The group set out, and it was only two buildings down on the right side of the town. The building was small, a humble restaurant, just the type that Shinu liked. It had a sign on the ground "The Pasta Palace" with two small flood lights pointing at it to let it shine in the darkness of the town. The chingles on the roof were pitch black in light and had spotted glows from the stars.

Shinu gripped the elongated gold handle on the door and held it open for the rest of the group, Sy waiting back to allow Mimi in before him, Alex already in the door.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:25 am

Cino slumped down next to a nearby tree and set his briefcase down and clicked it open. It revealed a small computer, along with various storage space. He tapped the keys on the board and the screen was brought to life. It contained an entire database of pokemon from nearly every region except the one he traveled in now. He ran through the listings a bit before turning it off and closing the case with a click. He rubbed his chest a bit as it was still slightly sore.

"What a punk kid. I'll make him regret that one day. Nobody crosses me and gets away with it like that." Cino muttered as he brushed his long coat off. Cino stayed put exactly where he was and didn't even bother trying to find the rest of his so called "group".

"They'll only get in my way. Pokemon are for power and control. Theres not a soul that can change my mind about that..." He spoke slightly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:46 am

*The party of four were standing at the entrance of The Pasta Palace. The Pasta Palace didn't match up to its name. In the front laid a red leather couch and next to it was a tree that was obviously fake. A few feet away stood a pedestal, where a glass square was which was bolted in with a piece of paper tucked underneath, where waters and waitresses can take an erasable marker and mark where seats have been taken. On the side of it stood a sign that established its space by saying "Please Wait To Be Seated".

A thin wooden gate-wallish was placed on top of a wooden wall. Through the wooden gates walls, the retaurant was visible through its diamond patterns. It was decorated with viney leaves and Christmas lights.

The Pasta Palace had red carpet with wooden tables and chairs and booths. The chairs were plain wood, but the booths had the same red leather covering on it as the bench in the front had. On top of the tables lied a red-white checkered table cloth, which had pepper and salt, parmesan cheese and peppers, and a candle on top.

As they were waiting for not much longer, an employee of The Pasta Palace came to the party's service.

The young man's name tag spelled out J-E-F-F, which meant his name was Jeff. Jeff had messy, dark brown hair and lucious green eyes the color of a forest. Jeff stood at 6' and had muscles to compliment his height. (My NPC! Stay away!)Jeff wore black slacks and a red cotton t-shirt for his job at The Pasta Palace.

Alex's were glued on Jeff.*

"Hi, I'm Jeff and I will be your waiter tonight," said the party's newfound "friend".

Alex still had her eyes glued onto Jeff. As they wakled passed other tables, Jeff lead them to their own. He lead them to a quiet area in the restaurant, for...

"Alex! Wakey, wakey!" said Shinu exctied, as he was about to eat yet another meal for the day.

Alex and Mimi took one side of the booth, while they left Shinu and Sy no other choice but to sit next to each other on the opposite side of Alex and Mimi. With the seating settled, Jeff handed the meus to each person, while looking Alex, who was trying her best not to look at Jeff as she knew he was looking at her.

As Jeff was about to head back to the front desk for his notepad for orders and a pen to take th-...

"Thanks Jeffy!" shouted Alex who afterwards clapped her hands togther and put them over her mouth. Jeff smirked and ran his hand down his chin. As he was walking away, he looked back to take a look at Alex, who was being tormented by her fellow companions.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:08 am

"Alex is in loveeeeeeeeeee. Alex is in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Sy was tormenting Alex for her instant crush on "Jeffy" along with the other groups. Pikachu was on his lap resting and Sy continued his torments until Jeff reappeared with his black leather notepad and his pen which read "The Pasta palace" He looked straight at Alex as soon as he reached the table with a smile on his face and then turned to the rest of the group. Sy was sitting leaning back with his pikachu sleeping on his lap and his arms crossed with a smile appearing on his face as he could tell that Alex was dieing to say Jeffy agian. Shinu was next to him leaning over the table while playing with his goatee while Mimi was sitting with her face looking at her lap. Alex was looking straight at Sy as if to say "i'm so gonna kill you when we leave".

"May i get you anything to drink?"

"I'll have a coke with ice for me and a bowl of water for the little guy."

Pikachu shot up and raced onto Sy's shoulder and burst out

"Pikachu!"

Everyone turned around to look at pikachu including Mimi. Pikachu's cheeks went red and he bounded over to Mimi's lap

"Erm i guess he wants a coke also then. okay coke for me and a coke for the pikachu thanks"
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:27 am

Alright Jeff, I'm just going to have a water for now.

Shinu caught a look at Mimi, from across the table and a bit daigonal, and from the facial expression on her, she seemed like she wanted the water as well.

Yeah, a water for me, and a water for the pretty lady over there.

I'll have a water too!

Well then I suppose we'll make that three waters Jeff.

Jeff continued to look at Alex and only spoke with her.
You said you want a water ma'am?

Look Jeff, I'm going to need that water, I think my throat is a little dry.

Hey hey, sorry man, I'm just a pokemon trainer like you trying to make some friends.

Uh huh, some friends or a friend? Man, just go get the drinks so we can get ready to order!

Jeff sighed and smiled to Alex before turning around to retrieve the beverages.

You don't have to be so rude Shinu, he's nice.

Well I want my water and I'm sure everyone else is thirsty too while he's being unprofessional.

Whatever, I say he's nice.

I hope I see his nice ass in the pokemon championship is all I'm saying.

Sy gave Shinu a light punch on his left arm.

You'll get him Shinu, he's no match for you.

Mimi looked at Shinu. He had to have been the most outspoken person she'd ever encounter. Definitely nothing like her. She was embarassed for them that Shinu had given the waiter a hard time, and was blushing madly at his calling her a pretty lady. His confidence was alluring to her, but she shook it off as just something that she'd never seen so much of.

So Mimi.

Shinu interrupted her gaze, startling her with the sound of her own name.

What are you going to be having?

Um, I'm not too sure. I can't decide. Since you ordered my drink for me so well... I'll just have what you're having.

Alright, then Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta with grilled shrimp it is for both of us then.

Hey, that sounds great, I'll have it too!

Pst, Sy. Why don't you get the grilled chicken in yours, and then we can trade some chicken and shrimp and have a combo.

I like your thinking Shinu, we're a great team.

Yeah man, don't sweat it.

As jeff returned with the drinks, Shinu looked him up and down, recognized his slight height and weight advantage and smirked.

Thanks man, I think we're ready to order.

Alex, maybe you'll do us the honors?
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:17 am

Alex was a little mad, but when it came to Jeff, she definitely cheered her mood up!

"Thank you, Shinu. Uhm, they'll all take F-Fettuccini A-Alfredo and I will have... a garden salad," said Alex to Jeff a bit nervous. She was always nervous when it came to food on first impressions. Jeff wrote it down and gave Alex a smile.

"Hey, Jeff, you say you're a Pokemon Trainer, right? Well maybe tomorrow, can you teach me some techniques that you know?"

"Sure, I'll show you what I got and what I know. How about tomorrow in the morning at 6 o'clock, down by the lake" asked Jeff, trying not to show of his excitedness.

"No, no, I don-"

"That would be perfect! I can't wait till then, Jeff!" said Alex, interupting Shinu as he tried to protest against Alex and Jeff's wishes.

"Another waiter will come and serve you dinner. See ya around at 6, Alex!" Jeff said as he gave a smirk and a wink at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:26 am

Are you serious? You want help from this rookie? I'll tell you back in my hay day, I'd run circles around him. Give him six water pokemon and I know he coudln't compete against my Charizard anyday!

Charizard's old flame began to burn inside Shinu's body, he was ready to rid the world of Jeff like he'd done so many others. He had instantly reverted right back to the old Shinu, ready to go and kick Jeff's ass. He didn't know more than Shinu, that bastard. Right before Shinu'd made his mind up to go and clean this guy's clock out, the most unexpected of voices spoke from across the table.

Hey, it's ok Shinu. Maybe she'll learn well from him. If it's any consolation, you can take me training in the morning.

Within a matter of half a second or less, Shinu's anger escaped him, and a smile came across his face as he looked across to Mimi.

Alright, we'll train tomorrow in the morning, it's more than consolation, it'd be my pleasure.

Mimi blushed like crazy as Alex and Sy both looked at her like she was crazy. She had shocked everyone with this offer.

Hey, that sounds...

Shinu swiftly kicked Sy in the ankle before he could get that sentence out.

Sounds like something that's not for me. I'd rather have one day of solo training to start off if you don't mind Shinu.

Of course I won't Sy, I understand completely.

Alex gave Shinu a very inauspicious look, and just frowned at him, turning back to see if she could get a peek at Jeff.

Then it's settled. Now we just need to eat!
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:35 am

*After about 10 minutes, a young and attractive waitress with a fairly large chest and red hair came along with the groups food. She passed the pasta plates around to Mimi, Shinu, and Sy and then gave the last plate of garden salad with a side of ranch dressing to Alex.*

"Well, I hope you guys do have fun. My goodness, I can't wait till tomorrow! I really want to see what Jeff really has to offer. You know, I really think he's a great Trainer. What am I saying? He IS great trainer. Maybe he's even better than me or Shinu or even Sy and Mimi. Jeff really does seem like he's a great guy. He's sweet, cute, and probably funny, too," said Alex, kicking Sy in the shin before he can make a comment.

The party continued to talk and eat over different matters for the journey, but for Alex, the only tihng on her mind was Jeff...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:45 am

Sy stroked his leg for the second time where Alex kicked him. He ate his food and swapped some of his chicken with Shinu for some of his prawns. Sy ate in silence and wondered since Alex was going to the lake with "Jeffy" ,he chuckled at the thought that the training would never start for Alex and Jeff. Also Shinu was going training with Mimi somewhere leaving Sy to do nothing but walk around town. All he could hope was that the two punks from earlier where out of town.

Sy thought "Well if they still are around town ill take them out tomorrow."

Sy began to think out how the training should start tomorrow. Should he go search out some wild pokemon or go battle the random trainerthat might show up by tomorrow. Anyway pickachu seemed happy drinking his coke while sitting by Mimi. Sy looked over and saw his pikachu talking to Mimi with a very happy face. Either way pikachu will have his training tomorrow and also maybe Scythe will catch a new pokemon
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:53 am

Mimi patted Pikachu gently on the head as Chiko ran over and snuzzled Mimi on the arm.

"Hi Chiko, don't worry. I still love you," Mimi reassured as Chiko looked at Pikachu.

Mimi wondered what she was thinking when she suggested Shinu and her go training tomorrow since Alex was going with Jeff. She finished eating, Mimi leaned over and gave Pikachu a hug. Chiko jumped to the floor as Mimi got up and went to her room.

"Good night," Mimi said quietly.

Chiko jumped into Mimi's arms and she held her as she opened the door and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 am

Kisagaru awoke and stretched, still groggy. As he got up, he hels onto his back. It was his first time sleeping on the ground, and appearently, his body didnt appreciate it. He got up, still holding onto his back, and walked over to the fire, which had all died out by now. Cinder, who had been next to him, his flame had died as well. He wondered.

can he turn his flame on and off?

He pondered this to himself for a few minutes, but was interrupted by Cinder awaking, and running over to him, tackling him. Kisa laughed, holding Cinder.

Hey Cinder. Morning!

Cinder let out a slight 'Cynda!' and continued to snuggle against him. Kisa got up, holding him.

how about we do some morning training?

Cyndaquil looked up at him, leting out anntoher 'Cynda!'. Kisa took that as a yes.

Well, then. lets do it!

Kisa started to walk away from camp, but stopped, turning around.

Hey, Ben! Me and Cinder are gonna do some training. we'll be back in a bit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next