FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Ever Take A Different Path?

Go down 
+4
Seymour
AtLossForWords
Jimi
Tif
8 posters

blah!!
Yes
Ever Take A Different Path? Vote_b1088%Ever Take A Different Path? Vote_b12
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Ever Take A Different Path? Vote_b1012%Ever Take A Different Path? Vote_b12
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Ever Take A Different Path? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:52 pm

Have you ever taken a different character on another's place on the SG? Well neways, i've been playing FFX, and then I get to the Calm Lands and decide to make a perma-party of Rikku, Yuna, and Kimahri.

Yuna is Yuna's grid, but I have Rikku on Lulu's and Kimahri on Tidus'.

So the question is, have you changed the class of any of your characters? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 pm

well kimahri is a whore as far as being in different sphere grids every time i play.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:37 pm

LOL! They probly put him there because all the spots were taken up
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:50 pm

I once moved Yuna onto Auron's grid. You'd be amazed at how devastating that staff can be.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:12 pm

he starts off as a whore, you're right tif.

and i did throw tidus into auron's and rikkus. the dude was a tank with speed. freakish.
Back to top Go down
Seymour

Seymour

Male Number of posts : 280
Job/hobbies : Video games and sports
Biography : I like video games, football, and ff.
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:40 pm

I put Tidus threw his SG then i took him threw aurons, then threw yunas
Aurons on a bunch of people Sg in my main game, thats why he is my best character
Back to top Go down
Saami

Saami

Female Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:36 pm

My perma-party was always Auron, Tidus, and Yuna. So I put them on each other's sphere grid once they went through their own. And once they are pwning monsters in the face, I switch them out for other characters. But as it stands, Auron, Tidus, and Yuna is my main party for boss battles and the monster arena (except for the underwater parts)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:51 pm

I never had a perm. party, but I did make Kimahri my 2nd black mage. I think Wakka some how ended up on Rikku's and Tidus went to Wakka's (I was only aware of Kimahri going to Lulu's, all the others I dind't notice untill near the end of the game).
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:02 am

Sometimes it happens like that because you can't really just let Kimahri go, you have to choose for him or else you're just wasting time going in a circle.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 am

True, and most of the spots near him are usually either cost too much, or a pointless in a certain way scratch .
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:21 am

What do you mean by cost too much? Like take many sphere levels to get to?
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:35 am

ya i do depending on wht they do in the party... but in the long run u cover the whole thing anyway... i try 2 make sure tht they hve enough hp so they dont die easily...
Back to top Go down
EnanoMaldito

EnanoMaldito

Male Number of posts : 315
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:27 pm

I`ve always had everyone go throu their own SG.... except for Kimahri of course, who`m I had once go for Wakka`s, another one throu Tidus` and anothe rone thro Auron`s...         I liked him going throu Tidus`... having 2 hastegas is OP, and you know it... my partys were always flexible, I had everyone equally lvled... Rikku sucked, btw... best thing she could do was customize my armour... and in battles? steal maybe =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Take A Different Path?   Ever Take A Different Path? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Take A Different Path?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Final Fantasy :: FFX - FFX-2-
Jump to: