FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

America's Next Top Model

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-23

America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:12 pm

Cycle 5 on MTV!!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:05 pm

so cari is bellemic? according to this?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Well, according to this, it has yet to be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:39 pm

that's crazy, i refuse to believe it. cari is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:16 pm

I agree. I hope it's not true, though.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:21 am

wait... how many ANTM there is?? O.O we have the one with umm Gabrielle, I think it's the first one XD (don't remember the names too XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:10 pm

The total that have aired on television so far have been 9 seasons, with Cycle (Season) 10 coming February 20th!!! I'm soooo excited! And then Cycle 11 will come out on tv near mid-Sept, which is about 2 days earlier than my b-day.

btw, Cycle 1's winner was Adrianne Curry, unless you saw a different version, aka "international versions and spin-offs".
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:11 pm

I don't really know. And since I never remeber the names I can't be sure XD but I liked it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:52 pm

OMG, YES! CYCLE 10 GIRL INFORMATION HAS BEEN RELEASED! AND MARVITA MADE IT, A GIRL FROM C9 WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FINAL ROUND! GO TO THE CWTV.COM TO SEE THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 am

lol you really love the show ^.^

and from the site you gave me with the pics I found out that the cycle I saw was the first one with Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Yay, you should look around more!

And I'm happy Marvita made it this cycle. She tried out for cycle 9, but didn't make the final cut. Also, Marvita as been passed down from releative to reletive, and she's also been raped numerous times by them. Such a sad story, but I'm really excited and happy for her!
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:08 pm

For anyone who lives in "Aamerica", they're showing ANTM Exposed where they show highlights from Cycles 1-9. Though, I doubt anyone is going to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Season premire tonight @ 8 pm! flower
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm

nice ^^ I watch season 2 in polish tv, and there is another season in greek tv but I am not sure what season exacly... They went to Thailand ^^

I have a question about Tyra though. In season 2 they dance to a videoclip for Tyra's songs. She has a cd too? o.o
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Ya, she made a cd. The music video that they did is called "Shake Ya Body". Or something like that. Most probably so.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Do you have like an alert that goes off when someone asks an antm question?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Tif wrote:
Ya, she made a cd. The music video that they did is called "Shake Ya Body". Or something like that. Most probably so.

Awesome thanx Tif =^_^=

you should come on more often, I don't see you on yim at all T.T
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:00 am

I've been kinda busy. The last time you messaged me, I was asleep and my internet connection kicks me off after so much time, but I guess I got kinda lazy and didn't message you back, so I don't want you to think I'm a bitch or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:12 am

nah don't worry ^^

Do you remember ANTM season 2? if so then who was your favourite?
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:18 am

In ANTM 2, Yoanna was my favorite. I am so glad that she won, too!

Mercedes was a bit annoying, so I was thankful when she didn't win. And Shandi. I thought she should have been the runner-up. And April who was eliminated before the top 3 should have been in the top 3 and be placed 3rd. But yeah, Yoanna is the best!!! <3

Who was your fave??
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 am

My fav was Sara and I didn't liked Yoanna at all XD you have no idea how mad I got at my brother when he said that Yoanna won XD I like Merceds too and Shandi, April annoyed me when she was dancing lol
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 am

Ohh, your brother watches it, too? If he does, that would be pretty sweet. I don't know many guys personally who watch the show, but online, there seems to be more guys than girls, which seems a little scary.

So, have only two seasons aired in Greece?
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 am

yeah he watches the one in Greek TV but he "forgets" to tell me what time it is so I can watch it too >.> I only once saw one episode when they went to Thailand. But the 2 seasons I watched I saw in polish TV they may get more though hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:34 am

Thailand is Cycle 6. Very Happy I am the like, encyclopedia of ANTM, along with like, 300,000 more people in the States. Mad

One contestant I think you'll like very much is Heather of Cycle 9. She is like this huge anime fan and she plays FF and she has this really cute personality that reminds me of a personality that you'd like. Uhm, lol.

I think it's a little surprising that Greece doesn't have its own Top Model franchise. I mean, Germany does, France does, Scandanavia does, but not Greece. Its also in 123 different countries, so it's a little shocking not to Greece on the list. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:39 am

I think in Greece it would be difficoult to make it... I mean... Even for So you think you can dance they go to America to find Greek dancers. It's small country and most of the people are in America or Canada or Australia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Next Top Model   America's Next Top Model - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Model
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next