FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Lixue Li

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Name: Lixue Li (headmaster)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 lbs

Birthday: May 13

Physical Appearance: Short red hair (cut to her chin) and soft green eyes, Lixue has an athletic build and many scars, varying from small to large, all over her body. The most noticable one at first glance is a medium-sized scar that covers her right cheek, a few inches below her eye. She usually wears whatever she deems comfortable that day, usually picking a short-sleeved shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans. She doesn't like to dress up unless the occasion calls for it; she usually tries to make her students feel at home in whatever way she can.

Personality: Lixue is a very sweet, kind woman. She's always felt a connection to almost all people, and she tries her best to make the students feel welcome and like they are not freaks, which is something that Lixue has been trying to prove almost her whole life. She sees only good in her students, but is more judgemental to the "outside world" as she refers to it as.
In a split second, however, Lixue can turn into one of the nastiest people you will ever meet. She can be very blunt and quite brutal with what she says, but she is usually this way around her enemies and her brother, and can't ever dream of using this side of her on her students or close friends. She is an almost fearless fighter when she gets into this mood, and will put her life on the line to protect the students if she feels the situation is too much for the students to handle.

Special Talent(s): ((I'll think about this one and get back to it))

Weapons (if you have some): Lixue uses a small dagger in battle, relying on her reflexes to get her close enough to hit

Extra Info:
**Lixue the headmaster of the school who created it as a safe haven for herself as well as the students
**She always puts others before herself and almost never flees from a battle.
**Her younger brother, Shen, doesn't have any powers, and because of this there is a gap in closeness of the two. Shen even goes as far as saying he hates his sister because of this.
**More will be known about her as the rp goes on Lixue Li Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Very nice! I'll let Ben have the final say though.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Jimi i give you permission to stop saying i have the final say. If it gets accepted by one of us then its fine. Anyway back to business. A very good app sarah, i hope you enjoy being headmaster ;P
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Thank you to both of you! I'm a bit worried playing the headmaster, though. lol
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:59 pm

I think we made a great choice. Just go with your gut and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Alright. Very Happy I'll have to get back on later and post, though, since I was only supposed to check my email and get off. Ooops! xD I think I'm addicted to this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lixue Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lixue Li   Lixue Li Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lixue Li
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Haven :: Character Applications-
Jump to: