FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Kira Mael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Kira Mael Empty
PostSubject: Kira Mael   Kira Mael Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

Name: Kira Mael

Height:6'

Weight:

Physical Appearance: Kira has deep black hair, with the length going down by his cheek. He has his fringe swept down to either side, showing
his entire face. Kira has dark brown eyes, and a pale pink complexion. (He don't catch the sun to well.) He has a well biult body due to his years as a shows sword dancer, and as such his body as become muscular and firm.

Outfits:

Casual: Kira's t shirts are either blue or deep red, with a comic strip printed onto the front. He wears either black jeans to go with the red, or light blue jeans to go with the blue t-shirt. He always wears plain white, but bulky trainers.

Formal: At formal Kira wears a full black tuxedo with a white, shirt underneath it. His shoes are blackand he wears a red tie.

Battle: When Kira still done shows before deciding to leave and go to the acadamy, he wore a red sweat band on his head, a black vest and black jeans. He always wore black or dark red pumps at these shows. Now his show suit is only used for battle.

Personality: Kira always smiling, and is easy to get along with. Constantly trying to prove to himself that he has control over his powers. While he isn't training, he loves to walk around and take in the scenary, and the one thing that completly relaxes him is sitting under a tree while gazing into the sunset. While he is normally relaxed, he also enjoys a serious discussion at times. When he is in battle, Kira tends to rush in before any body else, making himself the main target ofwho/what ever he is fighting. He dislikes dishonesty, disloyalty, and anything that hurts his freinds.

Birthday: 16th of January

Weapons: 2 large swords.

Special Talents: Power over fire and power to generate fire from his own body. Kira can absorb fire to heal himself, aslong as he himelf didn't generate the flames. If he absorbs to much fire, he becomes ill and his power can easily loose control. He has some control over his power, but if he looses his focus his power escapes him and can cause damage.

Some over info:- (Gabranth this is a good idea, we should make this a requirement Very Happy)

Kira discovered his power at 8 and knew he should try to hide it as much as possible. So he became part of a wondering circus where abormalties are normal so if his power escaped he could try and make a good reason and blend in with the other acts.
He picked up a sword at the age of 7, due to his dad pushing him to learn how to fight, so if anyone with a power was near by Kira could fight him/her, and by 9 he was using two swords. Over the years Kira has become fond of swords that are the same size as his body.
Kira has no knowledge of his family after he left for the circus life.

Student
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Kira Mael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Mael   Kira Mael Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:14 am

I guess I should do this for you huh?

Accepted and welcome to Haven!
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624