FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Cyrus Toketsu (Student)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Cyrus Toketsu (Student) Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Toketsu (Student)   Cyrus Toketsu (Student) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:36 am

Name: Cyrus Toketsu

Height: 5'4

Weight: 117 pounds

Birthday: December 23rd (Capricorn)

Physical Appearance: Cyrus is a bit smaller and skinnier than most kids his age. He has black hair that almost reaches his shoulders, and blue eyes. He usually wears a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals, even when its cold, but he has a suit that he wears to formal occasions (although he complains that it gives him wedgies after a while). He has a scar on his left cheek that he recieved when he tried to save his grandmother from an armed criminal, which he usually keeps covered with a bandage, since it still causes him pain.

Personality: Cyrus is what some would call weird. He enjoys telling jokes and playing pranks, but he can be serious when nessesary. Despite his troubled past, he is rarely seen without a smile on his face, and he is almost obsessed with making people like him. He is also cowardly, but is known to be brave at times.

Special Talent(s): Although his powers are still very weak as he only discovered them a week before enrolling, but he can create and manipulate ice. After he becomes better with his powers, he will gain the ability to manipulate water, and to transform his weapon into an ice katana.

Weapons (if you have some): Cyrus prefers not to fight, but in case he must, he carries a pocket knife. He has been trained by his grandfather to use knives and katana's for self defense (although he isnt so good at the latter).

Random stuff:
Cyrus is skilled at cooking and the piano.
His parents were killed by a hitman with pyrokinesis, who is only known by the nickname Supernova.
He discovered his powers by giving a mugger who threatened his grandmother frostbite.
He has a black-and-white guinea pig named Panda-san
Cyrus' favorite food is chili, while his least favorite is anything with shark, deer, or lamb in it.

Last edited by DarkKnightGabranth on Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Cyrus Toketsu (Student) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Toketsu (Student)   Cyrus Toketsu (Student) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:58 am

Accepted, nice and dandy.
Back to top Go down

Cyrus Toketsu (Student)
Page 1 of 1