FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Empty
PostSubject: Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*   Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Ok, i know that at least one other person here has played it(if memory serves me right) so there's one thing I hafta ask that has been bugging me for the past 6 months

Raven's heart is a blastia core right? At the end of the game, all blastia in the world were removed or lost power (can't remember, 6 months was too long) so anyways how did Raven survive that I mean he still appeared in the epiloge
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*   Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 am

Only just finished it, sorry. I don't know, i think it could be just because it's attached to his body. It's definitely different from the normal heracles blastia, but other than that, i don't really know.

Edit: Isn't it also powered by an entelexaias crystal (spelling)?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*   Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 am

I'm not really sure. I'll look into that. Other than that, the only other strange thing is how the world was not thrown into panic from the lack of blastia causing disasters(e.g the stolen blastia which started the whole game)

-On a side note,they're creating a Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 which comes with extra content. Extended storyline, Flynn becomes a playable char, new character, a pirate person, who uses guns and buying the limited ed ver of the game gives you tales of the abyss clothing for your chracter. How unfair is that.

Also, there's a movie/anime coming out for ToV, a prologue of the time when Yuri was still a knight
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*   Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 pm

They're making a ToV 2 from what i remember, so maybe we'll see what the effects of no blastia has done to the world. And agreed, although apparently the pirate character was originally in the 360 version, but they cut her due to time constraints =/ It's completely unfair how they'll make us pay the same price as the PS3 version, which has considerably more content.

And ooh, when does it come out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*   Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something strange in Takes of Vesperia *spoiler*
Page 1 of 1