FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Castle of Living Legends

Go down 
+12
lionheart1345
Mia
[FF]Sonic
apzrman
Unknown
LeonKnight
gamemonk0
Jimi
Ben
.Exotic.Angel.
nemo
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 pm

It's a denture cleaner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

...Why are we throwing denture cleaners at each other? lol *ducks behind chair*

I have become obsessed with The Mighty Boosh. If any of my friends here from England could tell me what the hell the show's about, it would be much appreciated. It's funny, I enjoy it greatly, but British tv confuses me!
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm Old Greg... Very Happy

Anybody see the trailer Square's new game? It's sooooo pretty!!! I had to download it to my PSP to show my friends tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgU6fKQ6zI
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 am

Haha, nice! I haven't seen him in an episode yet since I just started watching, but I looked him up...I can see why! Smile

And this is why Sarah needs newer systems. That game looks awesome! Thanks for posting it
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

It's a JPN Exclusive, at least at the moment. >_>
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
I'm Old Greg... Very Happy

Anybody see the trailer Square's new game? It's sooooo pretty!!! I had to download it to my PSP to show my friends tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgU6fKQ6zI
All the monster cameos in Mighty Boosh are awesome. My fav is the sandpaper monster, he's disturbingly funny "I'll be back to varnish you later."

As for the game, It's remaining a Japan exclusive, and we get Nier gestalt, which is apparently the same, but with a visal style more geared towards the Western gamers.

It's like Soul Calibur 2 & 4, Japan gets Gestalt on the 360, while Nier Replicant (the one in the trailer) is on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 am

Urgh, dammit why do they have to gear it toward western style though to call it that would be racism since their actually just gearing it to non-Jap style since as long as you can't understand Jap it's the same but anyways... why!!!!
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 am

They also made Nier freakin buff. >_> I hate buff...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Damn, why is it Japan exclusive? It's as if they hate us or something! lol
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 pm

They give us something, but it's never near as good as what they get, RepliCant looks WAY better. I don't want to be playing a Square Enix game and feel like I'm playing Gears of War. >_>
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 am

And after watching the Replicant trailer, Gestalt's Nier looks way out of place.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 am

Which is why I blame all the Square fans complaining that the characters look like girls. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I rather like the characters looking like girls. I love girly-looking men. I think me being bi may have something to do with it, but whatever. xD
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm

O>o ok, no comments on that but I have to agree that westernising the graphics sucks. I think they do it cuz poeple in the West place not as much interest in anime- animation. I mean you rarely/never see any anime like games produced by the West right, you mostly see 3-D models like brothers in arms and Halo so they probably styled it so I would not be too out of place. I mean after playing a few visual novels n anime games, all I can say is the difference with US games is very obvious
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am

Not allways true. Madworld had western people developing it, yet it was a game developed in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 am

Yea, there are exceptions... the Tales of Series is another one but even so, most of the 2-D anime animation games remain Jap as in comparing to all games produced there, the amt thAT officially comes out is rather little
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm

The reason is most American are consumed with the "look good or die" motto, and their definition of "looking good" is be like Arnold Schwarzanegger, pretty much. >_>

This just in, I'm planning on selling my PS2 to my brother in law along with all my games, controllers, and memory card. That way I have some money for my own PS3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 am

Sounds like a plan. Imma just gonna save for the game since I already have a 360 ^.^ I'd rather a PS3 though
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm a Sony man all the way, I'm so stubborn that I'd get rid of my 360 and save up for a PS3 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

Lol, a 360 is only comparable to a PS2 so it wouldn't be easy getting a good trade. Hmmm seems lots of good games have come this year. FF13, C&C4 and the list goes on
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 am

Unknown wrote:
Lol, a 360 is only comparable to a PS2 so it wouldn't be easy getting a good trade. Hmmm seems lots of good games have come this year. FF13, C&C4 and the list goes on
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Sin & Punishment 2, Metroid: Other M, Mario Galaxy 2, Zelda Wii, Epic Mickey...

I'm going to be a poor man this year.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

At least you can play them, John. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am

Gaaah I finally saw FF13 and now I regret all the more that I don't have it T.T I need money and fast (Otherwise I'd spend it on anime stuff again)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I'll get to play FF13 as soon as I move in with Karolyne, cause she's got a 360! Very Happy I reserved the posters of Snow and Lightning at a gamestop, so I get those in a week!
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

I don't even have the money for the posters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle of Living Legends
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next