FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Castle of Living Legends

Go down 
+12
lionheart1345
Mia
[FF]Sonic
apzrman
Unknown
LeonKnight
gamemonk0
Jimi
Ben
.Exotic.Angel.
nemo
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 am

Agreed, 2000 is the best. I've got 2 so I should know. Both of mine are black and hacked so yea. USeful if you wanna DL games and if you wanna buy UMDs. By DLing I mean free of course but I do buy games as well. It's just feels better and has better running time for certain games/ Not sure bout the fragile part though, it just feels so natural nowadays(played too much DJ Max)
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm

I was wrong, it's pretty durable, I broke the disc holder and it's still intact, not a dent or anything, just the rods that hold it together with the PSP. >_> I need tape now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Just by the zip case. You know, the one with two extendable straps. Mmm it's hard to explain but it's easy to spot. You could use that case. It be better than duct tape or any tape 4 that matter
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 am

Wiki says the 2000 is weaker since they took out a metal frame that supports the psp from shock damage. Plus PSP phat would probly be cheaper on ebay.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am

The Phat just looks more durable anyhow. 2000 looks as if it's made of glass. And the disc tray itself stays intact, it's just the rods that ensure it stays connected came undone and I don't know if I can repair them.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 am

So basically it won't stay shut right? Then buy that strap case. It will help the thing stay shut. I find 2000 alright though. To me it looks the same as the phat only with the speakers at a diff place
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 am

First, I need phunds. Which can be acquired by the end of the year, until then, I'm fine just holding the tray to the PSP, doesn't feel very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 am

Maybe for you, I'd feel totally uneasy if that happened to me since I normally hold it in the palm of my left hand instead of how ppl normally do plus I have an original imported UMD i really wanna protect in there
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I balance it with both hands like most people do, except I extend my pinkies out until they touch, most people say it looks uncomfortable, but I don't really notice.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Just like how I hold my xbox controller. I leave large gaps between my fingers, so I don't get PlayStation palmar hidradenitis. It looks uncomfortable, but I find it coumfy. Though I can't do it with a PlayStation controller.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I've been playing video games for so long, I've developed what I call gamer's hand. It's when you're standing normal with your arms at your sides, yet your hands curl into the oh-so-comfortable controller-holding position. lol. I get made fun of for it
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 am

lol, when I move my hans in a certain position, I can tell which controller has affected them Razz

When I hold them up in a relaxed position, they take the shape of a ps2 controller, but when I have them out infront of me, they take the shape of the 360 controller.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 am

My friend, Andrew plays like that, Sarah. Although he perches up on his knees by sitting on his ankles. He looks strange...

As for me, when it comes to holding platform controllers, I hold them normally, without extending pinkies or anything.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 am

For me I don't get that as much because most of the time when I'm idle, I have this habit of almost immediately wandering into thought even if I'm on the move so I tend to do one of the following
1.Fold my arms
2.Folding one arm whole resting the other on it and placing my fist at my jaw
3.I walk with my hands in the position a soldier normally would when he gets shot in the stomach. One hand there, other hand swaying at side
4.I just place them in my pockets

So I just get wierd stares most of the time in the end
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I usually stand with one hand in my pocket and the other grabbing my elbow and standing with the arm in the pocket completely straight. It seems uncomfortable, but it's a thinking position for me.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 am

I stand like Bahamut out of FFX Razz
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I can't stand like that for long. lol

btw, I have a Machinima vid up using Dissidia Replay Editor. It's promoting a couple of forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRPaKMrRmqM
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

hehe, love the way Kefka has funny sound effects, and him running is hilarious Razz Don't know why I never noticed when I played the demo.

You did great for your first machinima vid.

While we're on the subject of videos. I made a new music vid. This one's for a Kingdom Hearts competition, though I'm not using this video anymore, since I'm making a new one with better video editing software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtquMHRyPCQ
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 pm

I added a comment and I still think you did great.

I also noticed you had the KH font later in the vid, is there a download for that on the site you gave me?
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 am

um what are we talking about? XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
I added a comment and I still think you did great.

I also noticed you had the KH font later in the vid, is there a download for that on the site you gave me?
should be on there. If not, just google Kingdom Hearts font, it should be an easy font to find.

lionheart1345 wrote:
um what are we talking about? XD
Therath's vid & my vid.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

I found out how to get the font on there, movies work great, you can tell that it's the KH and FF fonts, but Sigs are harder to tell...
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

The font has to be big to tell that it's from FF or KH. Or on a background that makes the text stand out.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Which is tough to make for me, all I do for backgrounds is pencil something and Filter it, then I raise or lower Contrast and color. Then I have to worry about the text showing up if I plan to put it over the character render in the Sig. But it shows up enough sometimes.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 am

Ah, k. I just shoop what I want and hope it comes out as I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle of Living Legends
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next