FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Castle of Living Legends

Go down 
+12
lionheart1345
Mia
[FF]Sonic
apzrman
Unknown
LeonKnight
gamemonk0
Jimi
Ben
.Exotic.Angel.
nemo
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

TherathxRikku wrote:
The magic of Quicksave. Smile

And I meant you can do that with the PS3?
PS3 has 'plug n play' doesn't it? that usually means if you plug in something it works right?

I know that I can use a mouse, keyboard and even my pc controller on my friend's ps3. Still to try with my xbox.

And even ps2's have support for keyboard/mouse. Dirge of Cerberus (japanese version) has online play and you use keyboard & mouse in it.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm

The Japanese have all the perks. v_v I want KH2: Final Mix so baaaaaaad!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 am

I think the English version of Dirge f Cerberus still allows keyboard/mouse support for the extra missions (which is the online play for the japanese version put into an offline mode).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 am

I still need to find myself a copy of that game....
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Eh, it wasn't all that great, really. The only part I really liked was seeing Reeve in updated CG. ^^
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

I still need to play it, I know almost nothing about Vincent, plus, I'd like to know about the two secret characters at the of Crisis Core, I forgot their names.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 am

Weise & Nero? yeah, it does tell a lot about them, but near the end. Crisis Core & Dirge go together more than any other in the FF7 series, though it's only from what I've seen since I havn't played it & know little about the Zack/Cloud relationsip (apart from them being best friends & watching the ending of CC).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 am

Yeah, FFVII's story is far too complicated...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

VII and CC are connected since CC shows who Zack was--Cloud's friend--and it showed that everything Zack experienced is what he told Cloud about on their way back to Midgar. Cloud then took those things he was told and put himself into them, which is explained in VII.

It's pretty complicated, and if I hadn't been playing it since I was about 8-ish, I'd be so confused now. lol
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:29 pm

I have never played VII all the way through. I haven't even finished the first disc, that's why PSN is pissing me off with not accepting my credit card. >_> And GameStop is always sold out of their PSN cards, so I can't get VII on my PSP EVER!!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 am

I'm up to disc 3, but I need to get Knights of the round and I can't be bothered (plus I seem to have lost the location of the chocobo sage).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:37 am

Hmm. Oh, well. I still have Dissidia. Very Happy Trying to farm the Genji gear.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm stuck on the fight with Hojo at the end of the second disk...freaking status ailments!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 am

did you get Barret's ultimate weapon? if not just before the fight with Hojo, have barret in ur party as u walk up the stairs. There should be a magical box that contains it.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:54 am

Is should write that down.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 am

hehe Razz I've been following a walkthrough for my playthrough. Vincent's ultimate weapon is the hardest to get, since it took ages to find the opening to the cave and I have to waste 2 hours (in game) till I can finally get it.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 pm

2 hours ain't a lot if you have music to listen to. Smile
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 am

Wellmy computer would have a heart attack if I had the ps1 emulator & music running. Plus I find the overworld theme kinda catchy (I end up whistling it while playing).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 pm

You have a PS1 Emulator? I thought those were a myth!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm

it's the ps2 emulators your thinking of and even they exist (though they only run on dual core pc's).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 am

Even then! And what's a dual core PC?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm

it's like having 2 pentium 4 processors in your computer. The xbox runs on 3 and I think the quad-core is the fastest available to the public (at the moment). Can't remember how many the PS3 has, but it's system is a little different.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:02 am

Migraine forming...How do I know if I have one?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:07 pm

go to this website and choose any game. It'll do a quick scan of ur pc then tell u what you've got (and if you can run the game). Should be the first line that has what processor you've got.

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle of Living Legends
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next