FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Empty
PostSubject: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Name: Ialdo

Height: 6'

Weight: 167lbs

Physical Appearance: Ialdo has short, black hair and brown eyes. His skin tone is fairly tanned and he has an athletic, if not too muscly build.

Outfit 1: The customary uniform that all students recieve upon entering the academy
Outfit 2: Ialdos usual casual clothing is dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark brown leather jacket (I assume that any sort of casual clothing is alright? :S)
Outfit 3: For combat clothing, Ialdo wears brown medium leather armour, due to it providing a good amount of protection, and enabling him to have a high amount of manouverability due to it's flexibleness.

Personality: Ialdo is a sarcastic and quick witted character. Despite this, he has a kind heart and makes friends easily, but rarely shows his emotions.

Birthday: 13th July! Very Happy

Area of Study: Melee - Generally swords and daggers, but occasionally uses staffs as well. He fights left handed.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 pm

My god, Ricky! Quite possibly the best rp profile i've ever seen! Accepted almost without thought!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm

OMG! It's up! Woooo! I never thought you could do it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Neither did I Very Happy The most annoying part is that i feel like rp'ing now Sad If i get chance to do a couple of posts before i go to sleep later, then i will do. I'm pretty certain i will do, since i haven't got much packing to do now XD
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm

You'll be in dorm 012 I think.

Anyways, feel free to make a thread anywhere, we need some new stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.   IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IALDOS APPLICATION FINALLY.
Page 1 of 1