FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Remakes or Game requests?

Go down 
+3
Ricky
LeonKnight
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

Female Number of posts : 1842
Biography : He loves me, he loves me, he loves mee!!!!! =D
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Remakes or Game requests? Empty
PostSubject: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am

What are some NON FF remakes you guys would like to see? Personally, I'd like Legend of the Dragoon to come out again for the PS3. That game was plain good fun and I loved it.

Also, the first Suikoden would be a cool remake. I loved the recruiting system and the characters were great.

EDIT by Ricky: I edited it to give it a broader topic discussion, rather than just start another topic about practically the same thing Razz This way, we can request any sort of game and a remake of a game. Hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Legend of Dragoon bigtime, that game was the second best rpg i have ever played. Awesome story line, and great battle system.

Also would like Legend of Legaia to be remade
Back to top Go down
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah, it's my thrid favorite. xD Right after FFVIII and Suikoden. =]
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

I want a new Sonic game... one that's actually good (Sonic Unleashed was fairly decent, but then they introduced the Werehog, and it slowly went downhill)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I would enjoy a remake of Super Mario RPG. And what would be really awesome is ac GBA or DS remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver, to follow up FireRed and LeafGreen.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:19 am

I'd like to see Earthbound either get a remake in 3d or with hand drawn sprites. LoZ: OoT is in demands for a remake, but I say make it for a HD Nintendo console (along with Majora's Mask).

Tifa_Hearts_Cloud wrote:
I'd like Legend of the Dragoon to come out again for the PS3. That game was plain good fun and I loved it.
There were rumors of Legend of Dragoon 2 being made for PS3, but it might just be like the Kid Icarus rumors.

DarkKnightGabranth wrote:
And what would be really awesome is ac GBA or DS remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver, to follow up FireRed and LeafGreen.
Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver

Announcement trailer + footage
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:43 am

I can't wait for HG SS

A remake I'd like to see is NBA Jam in 3d, but I'm sure no one else here played that. Just nostalgia setting in lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:05 am

I really need to look this stuff up more often o.o I guess i have something new for my Christmas list (since i know im not getting that Love Hina manga anytime soon :O)

And i would like to see a 3D remake of the old Sega game Altered Beast, that game was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 pm

They did do a remake of Altered Beast XD It was on PS2, made about 5 years or so back?

Another thing i'd quite like to see (While not a remake) is a continuation of the Advent Rising series. While pretty glitchy, it was one of the best games i've ever played (Story, music, characters, action - pretty much everything i like in a game Very Happy). It didn't sell well though, and they left it at quite a big cliffhanger at the end of the first one, so to see the last two in the trilogy would be pretty damned awesome.

Oh, and a sequel to Jedi Academy as well XD. Sorry for going off-topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

How about this for a request?

Make a pokemon game for the wii in full 3d that starts you off as Ash and has you play through all 4 regions + Orange Islands.

What's that like 36 badges?

It would be sweet! Enough with these crappy console games they make with lame stories and characters. Is it so hard just to put what the people really want?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

super mario world in 3d =D that'd be awesome

like Mario 64 xD
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Why do i know nothing of these remakes o.o I need to look this stuff up first Mad

Hows about a remake of The Sims? I'd like to see what its like with better graphics. And i would like to see Jet Force Gemini on the Wii or DS, but it doesnt look like it needs a remake, sine the graphics are already kinda good, perhaps it should go on the Virtual Console.
Back to top Go down
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Changin up mah topic! I see how it is. lol

I agree with Jimi, a Pokemon game with all of the regions would be way cool.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 pm

yes that it would be =P
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 am

DarkKnightGabranth wrote:
Why do i know nothing of these remakes o.o I need to look this stuff up first Mad

Hows about a remake of The Sims? I'd like to see what its like with better graphics. And i would like to see Jet Force Gemini on the Wii or DS, but it doesnt look like it needs a remake, sine the graphics are already kinda good, perhaps it should go on the Virtual Console.
Try Sims 3 if you want a remake of sims 1.

Also, since Jet Force Gemini was a Rareware game, if it were to get a remake, it'd be on the 360. Plus with Rare's track record of screwing up rehashes/remakes, I don't think it would turn out that good.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 am

Riviera: THe promised land
ANy console would be fine but if they remade the graphics and CG so It'd be more anime like and added in animation sequences... I'd buy the game even if I've to travel all the way to Friggin Japan, that game left a deep deep impact on me nuf said ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remakes or Game requests?   Remakes or Game requests? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remakes or Game requests?
Page 1 of 1