FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Sickest horror film?

Go down 
+5
apzrman
AtLossForWords
Chimerageist
Jimi
Ricky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Sickest horror film? Empty
PostSubject: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:00 pm

Yeah the title explains itself. I obviously can't make a poll but anyway...

Hostel FTW! Its so sick, about three times as worse as all of the Saw films.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:48 pm

I think the rape scenes in the hills have eyes give it a slim lead here.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:53 pm

Me...I'd say Cube Zero or Monster Man.

Both are b-list movies that are rarely ever seen...but are definitely worth it should you decide to watch em.Gorey to the extreme, worse than Hostel and Saw for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:02 pm

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre was sick for its time... and real.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Hmmm, this is a very difficult choice.

While as a fan of slasher movies I'd like to go with Friday the 13th part VII or the original Nightmare on Elm Street, but I somehow feel I want to be more sophisticated than that.

I'm going to go with George Romero's Dawn of Dead.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:30 pm

I hadn't watched the Hills have eyes before i'd watched *most* of Hostel, and the rape scenes are pretty sick. Or how about the bit where the Dad is burning to death on the tree? Not as bad, but still pretty nasty...
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm

It is pretty nasty. Wait til you see THHE2, that rape scene is bad, and the part with the portipody is awful. Literally shitty.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:02 pm

You think that's all grotesque. Go watch the movie Cannibal Holocaust. It has the worstanimal killing scenes in it, all the animals were real. Even though it is a very old movie, and most likely won't scare you, there are parts that make you feel sick.

here's the turtle killing scene, not for those with weak stomachs.

[EDIT] just found this Top 5 Horror Movie Death Scenes not for those with weak stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:50 pm

I watched...

And the two I mentioned are still worse Very Happy.

One scene for instance...involves a man sticking his hand into someone's stomach as they are still alive to search for a key he swallowed.

And in Cube Zero, the very opening scene involves...well...let's just say that my cousin who is a total horror FANATIC, turned off the movie when he saw it...and threw up XD.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 am

Prom Night = lame as hell

I want to watch a weak scary movie that comes out in june, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Zombie movies where you see them eat the people.
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 am

im not a huge horror fan... but if i had 2 pick 1 i would say saw2.. it was pretty bad..
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:09 pm

:'D
Honestly, I didn't think that anything in Hostel or The Hills Have Eyes was that bad. ^^;
The rape scenes were gross but all they did was make me... not like the movie even more than I already disliked it. 'Cause it really wasn't necessary. xD;; At least, I don't think so.

I'm a semi sociopath, though. I can watch the PETA videos and eat hamburgers at the same time and be unfazed. So most gore and stuff doesn't effect me.

The Cube Zero thing was interesting, though... what happened in the opening? :''D *Wants to know*
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm

I don't watch horrors, and I doubght I will ever see, I can't say I am scared of them but mostly disgusted. But when I was small me and my Brother watched It I think that was the worst movie I have ever seen. My mom said I didn't wanted to take a bath for a month after that movie ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm

First scene of the movie...starts as soon as the movie starts.The beginning is kinda cut off though, you miss an important part.

But seeing as how this is just a scene I guess being spoiler-free is actually a good thing XD.

Here yah go...please don't click if you're squeamish.

Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Dammit.
It won't let me watch it.
O_o Even though I lied about my age. xD
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:54 pm

AHAHA.

I beat the system and got it to work.

And...
I didn't think it was gross at all. :'D

I think there might be something wrong with me because I kind of... um... giggled? ^^;

He kind of looked like he turned into strawberry jam. xD;;
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:02 am

Chimerageist wrote:
First scene of the movie...starts as soon as the movie starts.The beginning is kinda cut off though, you miss an important part.

But seeing as how this is just a scene I guess being spoiler-free is actually a good thing XD.

Here yah go...please don't click if you're squeamish.

Yummy.

Ew. When i realised what he was going to do, i clicked off the video. If i'm right about it, thats a bit sick.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:01 pm

o.o;
The other links didn't bother me either.
T_T;
There is something wrong with me....
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Wait, wait. I have one.

The scene in Requiem for a Dream where Harry shoots heroine in his infected arm.

It was really short but it made me squirm. x_x;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickest horror film?   Sickest horror film? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sickest horror film?
Page 1 of 1