FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Vallenguard

Go down 
+6
Sarah
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
apzrman
Unknown
One_Winged_Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Vallenguard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Me and Unknown already volenteered to fight each other on page 6 of this thread. So theres a couple for the second round.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:27 pm

shoulda kept track, sry for my neglegence.

anyways, id like one of u to start ur fight shortly if u would.

Ella and Mikael fought awesomely. Great start to what i hope to become a great thread.

The next match will be the last full match before i set up the story mid way between Chim's char and my own. If anyone would like to fight b4 i do this plz pm me
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:30 am

SO should we give time for the others to post a lil or begin now, cus i'm not sure since i'm the second last poster at moment... well, this is going to be an interesting, i look forward to it Ben lets do our best ^.^ .
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:46 am

lol yeah, remember you will win.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:03 am

plz start whenever you feel ur ready.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:48 am

Oh yea... its supposed to be a fixed victory.... well i still want it to be as dramatic as possible
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:33 am

It's not necessarily fixed. The fight between Mikael & Ella didn't have a decider until right near the end.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm

i think lionheart needs to read in here a little bit.... if the rp is anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Late to the party, unfortunately. I apologize; my RP senses seem to have been on the fritz lately from AP Exam prep. Better late than never, if you have a place for me.

Name: Ardalis Sorastan
Race: Elf

Weapon: Longsword and shortsword (off-hand), Longbow.
Spells: None
Appearance: His dull, auburn hair hangs long, tied back into a short tail at the nape of his neck; some wisps escape the leather thong he binds them with to frame a face with a small, defined nose, among sharp, angular features. His forehead is high and regal, while his green eyes look out from below thin, cuts of eyebrows. His short stature is exemplified by his slight, though muscled frame.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150 lb
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Auburn

Personality:
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm

welcome aboard erk, and ill be talking to lionheart
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

in the end ive decided to go with the fight that has already started. Sry ben but this mistake could work out for the good of the thread
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Sorry, my bad... didn't read here before i posted so i thought that the match opponents had been reshuffled... hehe, sorry Ben, looks like your opponent will be someone else though i would have been just as excited to have you as my opponent
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:17 pm

its ok Unknown. Anything to keep the thread alive.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Well with the new academy Rp that has started it seems this and most other rps have ground to a halt or so it seems
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:34 am

just gimme a little time & I'll make a post in the rp. Had a tiring week, plus trying to keep up with the open ended rp is taking up a lot of my time.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:38 am

makes sense. Alot of the other rps have come to a ground halt. I give it a week. If by the time the week is up and noone has posted Ill either start the main story line or begin work on a different thread topic, one that might actually keep ppl hooked to it lol
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I'm not sure how you want me entering. Shall I wing it, or do you have wishes regarding this?
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Erk u r free to do as u please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 am

FUfufu i think that should be dramatic enough a way to end my battle, sorry Ben, looks like we can't have our battle, I thought it'd be better for it to end since it wouldn't be too good to prolong and intro
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 pm

its all good. this next fight is the last one. and it wont be completed. Since ben didnt get his turn, if hed like he could battle me tho it wont end with either of us winning
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am

let john have the next fight, im not going to be too reliable to keep rping.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Alright then. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vallenguard   Vallenguard - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vallenguard
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4