FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What song do you listen to while rp'ing?

Go down 
+3
Unknown
apzrman
Ricky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Empty
PostSubject: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:29 pm

This was done a while back, but i couldn't find it. Anyway, what do you listen to? I've started listening to:

Fulfilled Desire f- FF VII Crisis Core Soundtrack

Its an absolutely epic piece of music Razz
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:43 am

Havn't really given this a thought. I usually listen to nothing, so I can think straight (aint easy thinking while lisening to metal).

I'd say most likely bands would be Amon Amarth, Ensiferum or Opeth. First two since they're Viking metal, and Opeth because Mikael Akerfeldt is my fav lyricist.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 am

O listen to the more face paced jap songs, mainly those from certain animes and certain game battle musics.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 pm

^What i thought Razz

I generally find listening to classical music while rp'ing makes it easier to rp... just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:12 am

I found one song that works very well for me. it's I Stand Alone by Godsmack. It has a good pace and is in PoP:WW, which kinda motivates me.

Another good one for me would probly be Otherworld by Nobuo Uematsuo.
Back to top Go down
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

Female Number of posts : 1842
Biography : He loves me, he loves me, he loves mee!!!!! =D
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am

When I played FF8, I listened to the Blue October: Foiled for the Last Time CD about a hundred times, no joke. So now every time I seem anything associated with FF8, She's My Ride Home pops in my head. xD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 am

I've been intensly listening to epic classical songs to try and make better posts.

Been listening to

Lux Aeterna - Clint Mansell
Unstoppable - E.S. Posthumus
O Fortuna - Therion
Skulls & Crossbones - that guy who did the music for Pirates of the Caribbean
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I really only listen to classical when I rp. Same goes for when I write, too. I dunno, I just find it relaxing, even if I am in a fighting rp right now!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:50 am

I listen to Kanye West's 808&Heartbreak album. The beats change my tempo and I get a more diverse style of writing that way.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Man with a Machine Gun ftw!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:00 pm

My Life - The Game
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Lullaby Set - Braid

EDIT: I've started writing my char profile Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:44 pm

SPAM: Bout time! I can't wait til you join ol chap!
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:12 am

Ha, same here Razz I'm so jealous, i've missed out on about 1000 posts of pure awesomeness XD Still, 13 days until i start (I plan to start either the night i finish the exams or the day after)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song do you listen to while rp'ing?   What song do you listen to while rp'ing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song do you listen to while rp'ing?
Page 1 of 1