FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Arendia ~ Part 1

Go down 
+3
apzrman
~Kimcora~
.:kairi:.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:44 pm

(( ok story time ^^ yay ))

Yuki leaped up through the broken building were dead and decaying bodies lay around
She huffed and kept running
“damn you Galacticians!!” She yelled as warriors with masks swarmed in behind her like a surge of spiders
She growled and leaped out through the window leaping out a the 10 story building and pulled out her whip using it to grab onto a flag pole slightly breaking her fall
Yuki hit the ground and rolled landing on her side
She huffed and looked before her on the horizon
You could see were the two worlds had merged together.
Yuki looked up at the sky were the space ships were floating over head
She growled and looked around the entire sky at all the floating fragments of earth in the sky
Yuki got up and started running only to fall again as she was speared through the arm
She hit the ground and winced
There was a loud booming noise and she looked up to see that there was a crack through the planet she was on at the moment
Yuki gasped and then there was a black out as she was thrust into the air
She pulled out her whip and let it pull her to a fragment of floating earth
Yuki collapsed as she landed on it and sighed huffing in air
She let her eyes slowly close as she watched her planet crack in two
Yuki had been tossed around pretty badly and had cuts on her legs and arms and there was a scrap across her face
Were she ended up… was a mystery and how she survived was a god send. Somehow she had ended up unconscious on the side of an old dirt road her whip wrapped around her waist and the cut of her cheek bleeding slightly
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

Female Number of posts : 19
Biography : Yay!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Faie coughed walking down the old road tussling her hair to get out the dust. She'd been on the move for days and was feeling tired and sickly hungry but kept going her eyes drooping. "I can't sleep....I can't sleep....not now...." She whispered clutching her stomach. It let out a small growl and she looked at the ground miserably. If she was home, in Kastoria, she'd be in the sky as of now floating on clouds and having fun in the once bright sun. She frowned then suddenly she tripped over something hitting the dirt with a small shreik. "What the-?!" She looked over to see a girl looking like she'd been mugged laying on the ground and blinked covering her mouth. "Oh god! She's dead!" She whimpered shaking the girl a little. A greedy thought flashed through her mind when she thought if the girl had food on her but bit her lip and sat back with a frown. "Come on wake up." She whispered dragging the girl to a tree and propped her against it. She looked back at the road hoping someone would come along to help her get the girl to doctor.
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 pm

yuki was in a completely black room with no walls or doors
there was a voice above her she didnt quite understand but it seemed comforting in a way
"yuki...."
"who are you?"
"yuki wake up"
"is that my name? yuki?"
"wake up before all is lost"
"what do you mean who are you?! answer me!!"
“yuki…”
“WHAT!!!”
“wake up.”

yuki let her eyes flitter open and she looked at the girl infront of her

"ah...were..." she mumbled "who..." she said her lips dry and her voice cracking from not talking in so long

Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:27 pm

The sound of gunfire could be heard and people screaming. What was a raid on a military base had turned in to a concrete jungle warfare, though the only difference was one alien against a platoon of soldiers.

Lucien took cover behind a ruined wall and aiming steadily with his new gun, taking down each soldier. The gun was powerful, managing to rip through more than one soldier at a time, but this came with a downside. The gun took longer to recharge and this allowed the soldiers to advance on Lucien, he gave a low growl and looked up. It seemed strange to him that there was military ships in the sky, but he had not given it much thought.

“Damn you all! I’ll just have to find a better advantage point!”

With a might roar, Lucien ran past the soldiers that had snuck up to him. He showed no remorse as he shot at them from close range, leaving bits of dead bodies everywhere. As Lucien was running, the ground started to shake violently.

“ugh, this ain’t good.”

The ground started to give way and the rubble all around started to rise. The troops that were chasing after Lucien fell to the ground from the earthquake, but Lucien still stood his ground because of his strong physique. He aimed his gun at the soldiers and started to laugh.

“Ha ha ha! You all made a very big mistake coming after me!”

As Lucien pulled on the trigger, the earth beneath him cracked and Lucien’s right leg fell in to the newly formed crevasse. The world was falling apart, but strangely enough it was not collapsing in to itself. It was floating away as if it had suddenly lost all it’s gravity.

“oooaaahhh nooo!”

Lucien started floating away, along with large chunks of the planet. Lucien floated for a while before he could feel the effects of gravity again. He was now falling instead of floating and he came down with a loud thud as he hit the ground.

“ARGH! That’s gonna hurt tomorrow”

The place where Lucien landed was a place he had never seen before. Lucien got up and wiped away the gravel that was embedded in his face. In the distance he could see a lone tree, “Strange place for a tree to be” Lucien thought to himself.

Lucien started to walk over to the tree to examine it. He wanted to see if the tree gave him more of a chance to see if there was any civilisation on this strange land.
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 am

yuki heard the thud and the foot steps and had grabbed the girl pulling her into the tree

she had waited for him to come over then lept down and pulled her whip out grabbing his legs with it and smacking him to the ground

with no hesitation she pulled out a knife and pinned it against his neck

"who are you why are you here" she demaned to know.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:10 pm

He is here because I need him.

A brilliant blade was held close to the girl's neck, a tall imposing figure fully clad in armor of teal and gray stood over her. He knew the other girl was in the tree, and kept a tight grip on his shield in case of an attack.

My father's pathetic army couldn't bring him down, and if not for an earthquake, I would have done so myself. Now, get that blade away from him, or you will have to answer to me, Shinu, the Prince of Arendia.

Shinu kept the blade close, keeping his instincts sharp in case of a surprise attack from the other girl in the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 pm

she chuckled slightly leaned up and away from the man slowly feeling the cool metal edge of the blade from shinus weapon on her neck

"hm. didnt expect you here." she said and slide the knife into the sheath slowly as she looked over at shinu

she put her hands into the air loosely as she smiled

"see look im not going to hurt anyone put that weapon away prince charming." she said sarcasticly

"plus with this world pretty much destroyed i dont think that fancy title is going to help you out anymore pal" she said and raised an eyebrow at him

"what the heck is a guy like you doing out here anyway...in fact...were is here?" she said looking around

'how long was i out for anyway?' she thought and then leaned back against the tree hitting her arm and wincing grabbing it to look and find that arrow still broken into her arm

"damn them" she mumbled starting to clean it
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 pm

As Lucien drew near he heard a rustling in the tree, but he thought it was just a small animal. Lucien was caught off guard by the attack, falling face first in to the dirt, cussing as he hit the ground.

“DAMNIT! That’s the second time now. When I find out who you are I will kill you slo…”

He was interrupted by the man now standing in front of him. All he could see was a pair of grey armoured legs. He knew that this person was after him, since he had seen the man within the platoon he fought earlier.

“Hehe. So, come to finish the job your men couldn’t do ey?”

As the mysterious girl stepped away Lucien got up, wiping away the dust from his face and his chest plate. He looked around to see if there was anyone else with them. He spotted the girl in the tree, who had been watching the whole thing unfold.

“You live up there? Or you just enjoying the scenery?”

The Prince still had his blade to the neck of the girl and Lucien had his gun aimed at the girl in the tree. He didn’t know these people, but they already got on his bad side.

“Kill her! Lets Rid us both of these pests and we can go back to a game of cat and mouse.”
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 am

"oh thanks alot pal all for one right" she said and rolled her eyes

"like im ganna stand in your way. try and kill me i might get a little fisty though" she said brushing the knife away from her neck and getting up

"you know you are really pain you just show up and then have someone else do the dirty work" she said walking over to lucien

"you want me dead do it yourself i wouldnt mind a fight" she snickered and stretched turning to the tree but keeping her gaurd up one hand on the hilt of her whip

"hey tree girl. get down here. whats your name. and why the hell were you there when i woke up" she yelled at her
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Tree girl?! You're the one who put me here!" Faie growled easing down from the tree. She looked at the girl with a small frown but felt bad for her when she saw the arrow. "I'm Faie. And you could be at least a little thankful I stopped and helped you." Her skin crawled when she noticed the guy pointing the gun at her and gave him a small sneer. "Hey stop pointing that thing at me like I'm some criminal. Kastorians are normaly peaceful but that doesn't mean we aren't afraid to kick someones butt." She said folding her arms irritably. She had her mind focused on the hilt hidden behind the sash along her waist but appeared indifferent.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm

“Fine then! I’ll finish the job myself!”

Lucien shifted the gun towards Yuki, charging the gun up as he got an aim at her. This was a mistake as Lucien charged the gun for too long, not only giving Yuki plenty of time to react, but also overheating the gun.

“urgh! Not good.”

Lucien used the gun as a shield from Yuki’s whip, but still got whipped on the arms, leaving him in more pain. Lucien gave up on trying to pick fights as he was now practically had no weapon to use until his gun started working again.

“Lets call a truce for now. At least until I can find a weapon that does not die on me”
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 am

"dont talk shit you cant back up" yuki said raising an eyebrow

"you were the one who walked up to me not the other way around remember that" she said and flipped her hair and retracted her whip

"cocky bastard" she grumbled and turned away from him

"honestly you really are pathetic. oh no my guns not working call a truce. if i said that you would waist no hesitation in firing a gun at my head. but im not like you. so i wont kill you" she said and rolled her eyes then looked at the girl

"so then whats a king doing out here anyway" she asked shinu
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 am

Prince you mean, which is why I refuse to take blame for this ridiculous state of the planet right now. That accountability shall lie with my father. Now, if we can move on from this simple minded insult contest, perhaps we can get going. My ship will be arriving soon. I have to take Lucien with me so that he can complete his mission. You two can either stay here and figure each other out, or come with me and perhaps I can incorporate you into the New World Order that will begin when Lucien is done.

Shinu lifted his eyes towards the sky, seeing his ship coming in slowly, previously told to proceed with caution. His ship was magnificent, camaflouge with the sky and sea both, the colors meshing perfectly with his own armor and outfit. The brilliant mix of sea foam green and pale sky blue made the ship relatively stealthy, while a sight to behold once an eye could catch on to it. It hovered around, fully equipped with the artillery needed in an aerial dog fight. As it softly floated down to the ground, opening the hatch, providing a walkway for them to board the airship.

Ah, here she is. My beautiful Orcanis. So, who is coming? One of you now weaponless doesn't exactly have a choice. You two have fifteen seconds, and from looking at this place, I don't think you necessarily want to be here for much longer.
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"fine we will go" she said and folded her arms

"i refuse to let a civilian wander around such a dangerous area alone so she will come with us" she said and looked at shinu

"prince. pft there will be no place when this is all over to claim" she muttered and rolled her eyes

"i have to say. that is a beautiful ship" she said and fallowed shinu

"so whats the plan to get up there.. i mean you cant just stop the ship it would be to volnerable. we could use the peices of earth floating to get there." she said and blinked looking up
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 pm

You keep laughing at my title as if this is the end of the line for me. Arendia is doing better than a lot of other planets my dear. It will all come clear to you in due time. Now, let's come aboard the ship, the same one that you underestimate. Granted the debris would be a problem, should you be riding in a ship that doesn't have a great deflective forcefield surrounding it. Now let's go.

As the four climbed aboard, rather willing or not, the hatch of the ship closed and the forcefield was put back up. The ship slowly lifted off the ground, and then sprung forward, quickly zooming back towards the capital city of Takana in the middle of Arendia, the most stable place on the planet for the moment.

Follow me to the conference room so that I can fill you in on some of the more intricate details of my plan.
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:00 pm

"plan. whats the plan man" she asked and blinked looking all over the ship rumaging through things and being very nosey

but she didnt care. she just wanted to figure everything out
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:50 am

Lucien spat at the ground as he entered the ship. He did not like being forced to work, let alone having to work for the people he hated. Lucien snarled at a guard who tried to put hand cuffs on him, but eventually gave up when another guard shocked him with a taser.

“You should know prince. If you plan on keeping me tied up, things could get a little out of control.”

A deep growl came from Lucien’s throat as he elbowed a guard in the face, sending him into the wall. Lucien was once again shocked with the taser to keep him from acting up again. As Lucien stepped out of the ship, there was already rows of guards lined up, a guard onboard the ship called for more in case if Lucien went berserk again. Lucien gave each guard a cold stare as he walked by. When the group entered the building, things seemed a little more serious than Lucien had expected.

“Looks like you were in need of my help after all. Why did you use a bounty hunter to set me up instead of just negotiating?”

There was a smirk on Lucien’s face as he brushed pass Shinu into the conference room. The guards kept Lucien standing up, so they could keep a good eye on his every move.
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 am

"Always got to be picking fights jeez." She said then looked at Yuki and Shinu. "So a prince huh. Then what are you? Some kind of Indiana Jones?" She asked Yuki not trying to be rude, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 am

Shinu motioned to the two guards, sending them away before walking over to Lucien, cutting his restraints with a swift swipe. He motioned towards the chair for Lucien to take a seat.

Please, make yourselves comfortable. If something bothers you, let me know, I'm all for comfort. In fact, there will be nothing but comfort when we are done taking over the world. Isn't that right Lucien?

Shinu looked around the room, a beast and two females, it would do for now. He was expecting more, but wouldn't be shocked if they never showed.

You three now work for me, and if you do your jobs well, you'll have more power than you could ever imagine. Each of you, ruler of your own galaxy, emporer or emporess of your own collection of planets. Why you ask? Well that much I can't say for now, it will hinder your performance. It is a necessary thing that we start now though, and it has to start with Arendia. Lucien must go in and quickly kill my father.

He was well aware that his words sounded mean and vicious, but it was the only way. If he was to save the world, he would have to take it over. No one would understand him now, but he could only hope that they would buy in. If not, he would have to do it himself, making it a more prolonged and unlikely challenge.

After you kill my father, the ladies will call the guards and I will have you ordered to prison. The ladies will be sent in then to "interrogate" you while I host a conference to decide your fate. Meanwhile, the girls will really be breaking you out and I will meet you at the top of the tower to give you the details of our next move. With my father out of the picture, I will be King, and then the plan really gets moved into actions. So... who's with me?
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

"ahh while he kills daddy dearest what am i sappous to do? mind if i go to the hospital or do you want me to continue to bleed onto your persian rug" she said and rolled her eyes

"no no its fine i can wait really" she said and put her legs up on the table leaning back in the chair comfortably

"so we hang out while he kills the king little prince." she said and thought this over

" i will help. but i dont want any power when im done. all that power isnt for me, all i want. is to find out who i am" she said and shrugged

"thats all i want." she said and sighed "i dont remember anything from the age of 6 and younger. so i want to know who i am" she said and looked at him and sighed tapping her lip as she moved the chair back and forth since it swiveled.

'whats he hidding behind that little tittle of his? and whats with this daddy hate?' she thought and sighed laying her head back in the chair thinking this all over deep into thought
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 pm

In one swift move Lucien was free again, but he did not attack anyone this time. He knew the prince was up to something if he allowed Lucien to sit freely. Lucien wasn’t very interested until he heard the prince’s last sentence.

“In fact, there will be nothing but comfort when we are done taking over the world. Isn't that right Lucien?”

Lucien’s eyes gleamed as Shinu went on about each owning their very own galaxy. This is what Lucien wanted, his very own world to rule over. Lucien sat up and listened to the plan, he was liking what he heard so far. A new mission that he had not tried yet. It was the perfect role for him to fit into.

“Now this is my type of thing! Blood sport of the finest kind. Just tell me when to start and he will be as dead as toast!”
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 am

There was a loud rap on the conference room door followed by a coarse, muffled male voice sounding from the other side of the door.
" Excuse my interruption, but has the meeting started yet? I was summoned by him for a meeting of some sorts, its me, Neutga."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Both of you ladies are supposed to "witness" the crime and then call for the guards so that Lucien can be arrested. It is imperative that he be arrested so that no one suspects me of the crime. Once I am given the crown and give my speech...

Shinu was cut off by a welcomed visitor. Neutga was here, a valiant warrior that he had depended on in the past. He would be an intricate part of the plan as well.

No need for apologies Neutga, it is a pleasure to see you again. Take a seat. I was just discussing with the ladies that they will be calling the guards to take Lucien away. One of which will be you, so when you hear their "desperate" call for help because the King is being murdered, you will come in and calmly take Lucien away. No theatrics necessary from either of you. It is the two women that need to put on a bit of an act to stress the seriousness of the "crime" you have witnessed.

He looked around the room to make sure everyone was still focused. They seemed pretty interested in what he had to say, but admittedly none more so than Lucien.

Alright, so just to be clear, when we land in Arendia, I will go with Neutga to the guard department, and you ladies will go see the King on my orders. Lucien will sneak in by scaling the side of the building. He'll only have 5 minutes that I will distract the guards for him. When he sneaks in and kills the King, you two will call out the window for help. Neutga will come in and arrest Lucien, and you two ladies will follow him to his cell. Afterwards, I will have a brief meeting with the guards about Lucien. While that is taking place, you two ladies will break him out, and take him back to the ship so that all five us can leave to my inauguration.

Once again, Shinu looked around the room, pleased to see that no one was terrified of this mission. He now had to shift his focus to carrying it out, and then on his speech to make sure he would win over Arendia, and soon the world.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

"um... no im good" she said and leaned back in her chair

"so tired. im just ganna take a short nap" she mumbled and nearly fell out of hte chair and yelped slightly grabbing onto it it pushing her forward and she nearly flew onto the table

"YOUR CHAIR JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!" she yelled rubbing her now bruised stomach

"ow" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Drakon flew around a destroyed world, looking for the place where the dragoons requested him to go and meet some prince of some kind. Drakon thought it sounded like a bunch of fun until the planets decided to fall apart and try to knock him outta the sky with bits of rock and tree and the occasional wildlife. He was told to keep an eye out for a ship called the Orcio or something along those lines. Drakon wasn't one for keep track on the name of a ship. But Drakon couldn't even see a ship anywhere. Until he noticed one in the sky right above him. He flew swiftly away and landed on a nearby piece of rock and kept an eye on whats going on. All he saw was two cute girls, a iron man and a beast going into the ship.

i suppose thats where i am ment to meet Mr prince.

He flew down and landed on the ship's bridge and leaned over the side and looked through the window. Drakon was there for 5 minutes before the guy on the bridge noticed him and nearly jumped out of his skin. Drakon laughed to himself at the guy he just scared. He tried to talk to the guy but he couldnt hear him. So Drakon bellowed as loud as he could

Mind if i come in? i need to meet some guy called Mr prince. I suppose this is the Orca!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arendia ~ Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arendia ~ Part 1   Arendia ~ Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arendia ~ Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: