FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Share | 

Castlevania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Castlevania   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 am

Anybody play it? I just recently remembered about the franchise, and now I can't get enough of it! Played the origional for nes and I'm stuck on the first lvl Razz, Also starting to play Castlevania 64, just past the 1st boss (which is the very start of the game).

And I'm completely obsessed with Castlevania Judgement, it's like the Dissidia for Wii Very Happy

Here's a vid of Judgement, if no one know's what I'm talking about; http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41433.html

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:44 pm

I've only played Castlevania for PSP but i didn't like it. It was boring and too hard XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm

I'm pretty sure the psp one is a remake of the origional NES one, so it's probly why it's hard. I couldn't get past the 1st level.

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

I want to try the DS ones!

Poem: A Jimi original
Image: Mia's great work!
Back to top Go down
http://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Princess ALY

Number of posts : 171
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 am

You're giving a heart attack by just mentioning the name! >_<

I've played Castlevania 2 on PS2. I've finished opening 3 or 4 of the crystals or whatever they were. Then, my brother lost the memory card!!!!! >_<
it was really depressing!

So, I stopped playing it since then. Until I have the mood, I don't think I'll be touching it -_- .

But, it's a really great game, even though I'm not in adventure games that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   

Back to top Go down

Castlevania
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1