FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Makes me want to cream in my you know what.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : Ronin/Eternal
Biography : Fallen A Long time ago. Trying to regain These Wings.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Empty
PostSubject: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/16/final-fantasy-xiii-demo-could-be-two-hours-long/

We are so almost there ladies and gents! Our Beloved new FF is just beyond the horizon. I can see the Lightning from the darkness.... BOO YAH!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 am

That sounds pretty awesome actually. I'd love to buy that.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
minox2109

minox2109

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 am

... but from wht i gather the set will only be released in japan and not the US... the other issue is also the fact tht square has said they will only release the game in the us when the 360 version of it is also done... i mean you gotta realize tht theyve been workin on the ps3 ver for like 3 years and they jst strted the 360 ver... think about it the game is gonna take 4eva 2 come out...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 am

I didn't hear about square only releasing that bundle pack in Japan. If that's the case that really sucks.

As for the wait, all I'm saying is that it's going to be a big one, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I'll wait for eternity for it to come out.
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:14 am

Quote :
First, the Shinjuku-based publisher reconfirmed that Final Fantasy XIII
is planned for worldwide release sometime in 2009. It also announced
that next March in Japan, a playable demo disc for the PlayStation 3
FFXIII will be bundled with the Blu-ray edition of the
computer-animated film Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
The demo disc will also include new high-quality trailers for Final
Fantasy Versus XIII, which remains a PlayStation 3 exclusive, and Final
Fantasy Agito XIII, a mobile game that is also now coming to the
PlayStation Portable.

check it out...

if this artical is true.. then its comin out sometime next year... at least it was... damn xbox...

Read this2...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Erel

Lucifer Erel

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Damnit.... 360.... damnit... I have both, and I don't care about the 360 version give me the damn PS3 ASAP.... wellps like I said I'll keep waiting. Thanks for the news Minox, that is highly appreciated, yo.
Back to top Go down
minox2109

minox2109

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:49 am

np man... i read stuff like tht all the time so i know when stuff is comin out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makes me want to cream in my you know what.   Makes me want to cream in my you know what. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makes me want to cream in my you know what.
Page 1 of 1