FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Rp History

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:02 pm

okay this isn't an rp but belongs here I think..i was just wondering what types of rps people have done.

for me too much. I have played female characters, male characters, nekos, lycans, vampires, gay, lesbian, rated x rps, rated m rps, have had characters gave birth, have had characters died, have been n uber gorey ones, have post 5000+ rp posts, and 10000+. Also have been through sex scenes in public rps..

Rp types have ranged from. Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery.

And I used to be a pure Romance rper..believe me those are actually quite interesting..
Back to top Go down
oogie-boogie

oogie-boogie

Male Number of posts : 217
Job/hobbies : Singer (woo i get paid)
Biography : I act and sing and do general arty things. If you care, ask me.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 am

Well ive beena pirtae, a ninja,a mix of the two, a lycan (lots), a vamp, a serial killer, an alcaholic, a woman, a nymphomaniac, a recluse, a strong and silent type, a deaf mute (fucking hard to rp), ive been in hardcore sex and softcore sex scenes. Huge battles and one on one clashes AND group fights. buT i love fun rps the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scorpiotoymusic
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:07 am

so far I've only been in 3, but so far...

Black Mage (called Cyrus)
gunner/demon (Lucien)
Samurai (Marinus)

and I have summoned up Ifrit, only to be beated, thrown in jail, someone didn't read the post after me (when we escaped) and screwed up the rp :MEH: (not road to devestation)

And, for some freaky reason, Road to Devestation is taking the shape of my ff project. in it, Lucien's friend can transform, and the government was hunting them affraid
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:12 pm

ive been a pokemon trainer (scythe)
a fire/dark tiger cross animal (flame)
a dorm student with fire elemental power (ben)
a sniper (one eye)
a shape shifter (fire)
a dragon/human (drakon)

my fave so far was the dorm student, cus it was one weird dorm, kinda like the castle. but i had some weird cat person leaping thru my window half the time. must of been a relative of mias. also some weird things happened there but i wont go into the details lol. shame it was all on gaia jigsaw. otherwise i might of saved the rp lol.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Hmmm.... my only experience RPing has been on the FFDs.

Mostly action/fantasy rps.

I'm not much one for Drama or mystery.

Usually just Erk, but I have been known to use other characters if the need arises.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 pm

well everyone is showing the characters might as well say mine

Rayne An'Dor(current)-Female, Siren. Has given birth and well we all know have the birth thing came to be

Kyo Hitach(Current)-Male, Hume. Basica male character

Raven(old, current)- My gun maste, male

Canas Leonhart(Old, Current, First Rp Character)- My first rp character, male

okay well i got waaaay to much more but meh that is the main

and An'Dor is my own creation for a last name so please don't use
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh yeah, and I've been Benjamin Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp History   Rp History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp History
Page 1 of 1