FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Fatal Paradise

Go down 
+2
Mia
Jimi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keyes

Keyes

Male Number of posts : 1278
Job/hobbies : Student/ Hockey
Biography : I walk the line
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:49 am

"there were...but they are far more skilled at evasion than i have ever seen, even i was unable to track them for long...i have a feeling that they are going to be casuing some problems for us later on, but as long as we take turn being sentries we should be fine...and during the night keep a fire going, i'm not sure what else is out there but there are bound to be things worse than these over grown cats....but before we move we should wait for thr rest to get back...."
Tavinton impaled the Lance in the ground and sat down holding his cane across his lap, closing his eyes, humming a cheery tune to himself...
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:39 am

Hey good job Tavington. That was a silent execution I would imagine. If you found the cave, I don't see why we can't stay in it for the night. Lucien, you should go with with him to make sure its safe. Check for natural gas and more importantly the rest of those lions. That is a place their used to going, and although we can defend ourselves, we should conserve energy and ammo. Make sure to make a thourough mental report, we can never be too safe when dealing with shelter.

Shinu looked up at the sky, it was getting close to 3pm he imagined, it was getting hot. He needed to make sure that everything they needed to get done on the first day was done.

Dante... is it? This young man, sorry sir, I need to get your name, and I will continue to get wood and hunt. It will never hurt to have more than one idea for shelter, and gathering wood is never a bad thing. If you two have extra time, I'd say carve up that lion to prepare it for cooking. One of you will meet up with us at our original location so we can discuss the cave and you can lead us to the location.

The young soldier knew he may be coming off the wrong way, but he couldn't relax until they were living easy for a while. It was nerve racking to not be prepared to survive so he wanted to get a lot done while they had the energy. Later they'd be able to talk and get to know one another, but this wasn't play time, Shinu had to get in this army and make that money.

Ok, I think I see some fruit trees up ahead, we can use the net to gather the fruit, and we should leave them alone so it grows back. The timber is deeper in, so I'll head that way and start hacking while you two get that important fruit. I will keep a straight path so yall don't lose me.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:28 am

Mia walked to the group just in time to hear Shinu say about fruits. She looked at guys that were already there and when she saw Travington with the killed lion on his back she looked away quickly. She didn't liked the image of killed animal even though she knew they had to do that. Instead she looked at Shinu.

Here's the water. If we'll stay somewhere close then we are lucky, theres a small river not too far away from here and it's so beautiful there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Nick stabbed his pocket knife into the lioness's coat and began to skin it nonchalantly.

"A river you say...I'm going to assume that's where you collected this freshwater from.And seeing as how the ocean certainly isn't freshwater friendly...this means the river must connect to a freshwater lake.If we follow that river upstream, then we will eventually come across it."

"The river must also be in a circular shape, otherwise it's existence wouldn't be possible seeing as how over time all of the water from the lake would have eventually poured out into the ocean.So...if I'm correct about this said looped river, then we can use it as a guide around the island.It could also serve as a good means of speedy transportation should we build ourselves a decent sized raft."

He looked at the others and grinned as he shucked off the last of the lion's skin.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Mia turned her back to Dante and looked into the wood.

Yes, maybe, I have just one question. Do we really need to cook this poor lion here? I would suggest to do it somewhre where other lions wouldn't feel the smell of it's blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:06 am

"If the lions do come back, they'd probly wish they'd never have seen me" boasted Lucien as he twirled a knife in his hand.

Lucien walked off without waiting for Tavington to follow. Without notce, he turned to tavington again.

"Uhhh, which way to the cave?"
Back to top Go down
Keyes

Keyes

Male Number of posts : 1278
Job/hobbies : Student/ Hockey
Biography : I walk the line
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:29 am

"This way" Tavington said getting himself up of the ground and yanking out the Lance, Tavinton walked off to the East, brushing sand out of his hair as he went...leading lucien off into the thick bushland, just as something moved and howeld..Tavington didn't stop to find out what it was, his first priority was to get the others to the cave, so slilently he darted off lance ready into the bush with lucien following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Paradise   Fatal Paradise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatal Paradise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2