FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Myths & Legends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Myths & Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:27 pm

he grinned, as the grey whips lashed at him. They got close to him, but they were disentigrated when they neared him. His fangs grew longer yet, and his claws became sharper, more dagger-like. He looked up at the leader of the Antens, giving him a bloodthirsty grin.

"who said I would let you kill me, Anten? You must not have studied much about Vampires if you think that Magic at this level can harm me, let alone kill me. You may have studied us, maybe even fought a few of our race. But, I guess you must think we're all alike. Let me tell you something, Human."

his grin got bigger, and his arm contorted in every way imaginable, and it became larger, as his sleeve around it snapped and tore, revealing his skin an abyssal black color, bubbling. A small version of the symbol on his glove appeared on his arm, glowing blood red.

"We Vampires, are nothing alike. You may fight one, but the next you face will be completely different, in skill and power. You see, I, myself..."

The insignia on his arm made his hand and arm rxplode into a shape, the shape of a dragonhead, black skin, large horns, and blood red eyes. It grinned at the men around him.

"Am a Vampire Leader. I was one of the first to arrive here. So if you think I'm dying by your hands..."

he laughed, as the dragon roared.

"your wrong! release to level one. Threat detected. Release until target is eliminated. Full power initiated."

His left arm followed what his right had, as it exploded into annother dragonhead.

"you see....we absorb the power of those we kill. But what gives us our full power....Is the number of Demons we've consumed. And how many I had consumed....is one thousand and thirteen. You think you can defeat an army of over a thousand demons?! Lets see!"

His body blurred, and red eyes, too many to count, sprang up on his body. More dragonheads came off his body, reaching twenty, and they all raced at the Mages, two for each of them. He laughed.

"now, I will give YOU one chance, Antens! Disapear from my sight or be eaten by my demons!"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:56 pm

[YAY! I can bring my cute little demon in. x333]

"DAMMIT!" Fell cussed loudly as she pushed herself up from the ground, off to Cino's right. She shook the dirt from her reddish-brown fur, before sitting back on her hind legs, and staring around.

"Well, this is a problem," she muttered angrily to herself, standing back up and pacing around. She glared around with icy eyes. "Stuck with a human," she muttered to herself, paying little attention to Cino's presence. "It wouldn't be so bad if you were female," she snapped as if everything that had happened was Cino's fault. "And where's that filthy leech!?" Obviously, Fell was confused and angry. "If I ever run into those... those robed humans again, I'll tear them apart!"

She sat back down again, turned to stare intently at Cino, watching him closely. "Stuck in this form..." she mumbled to herself. When changing between their humanoid form and wolf-form, werewolves increased greatly in size, and as such, their clothes didn't always survive. It could be rather embarrassing if one forgot to bring an extra set of clothing. Upon going to the human city, Fell didn't think she'd need to transform at all. It was simply because that damned vampire's stench had been everywhere.

"You there," she demanded, continuing to stare the human male down. "Mind lending a woman your coat?" the way she said it, it was not a request or a question, but a demand.

[I THINK Cino had a trenchcoat on, right? XD Unless I read the first post wrong.]
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:01 pm

(He definately does have one that he wears over a black kimono.)

The Guild mages showed no emotion as the demonic like creatures rushed at them. Seconds before the creatures touched their bodies a white light burst from each of their chests as their chant became louder. The demons shrieked back at the light and started to burn away. Their aparent leader smirked again.

"You definately mustn't be here anymore if you have demons residing in you. Demons are every races enemy yet you co-exist with them. How trecherous." The man slowly raised his hand and twirled it as dark clouds began to form above them.

"Perhaps its our turn now eh?" Thunderous booms began to echo from the dark clouds above.

The build mages all held the hands up in unison and were about to thrust them down towards the vampire before a thunderous shout echoed down the streeet.

"Stop this nonesense at once Aikan!" The voice roared. The guild mages quickly kneeled before the new figure who appeared ignoring totally that they left their selves undefended against the vampire. Their aparent leader slowly looked over.

"M...Marshall Osho." The voice quivered slightly as he too knelt down before him. Marshall Osho stood rather tall around 6'4" with white robes. Shoulder guards as well as other small pieces of armor adorned his body. His hair was a golden color and his eyes were a dark brown. Osho was one of the high honor guards of the city and was mostly in charge of the southern sector. He knew of the other races that illegal entered the city, however really never cared as long as they lived peacefully.

"What is the meaning of this?" Osho insisted looking at Aikan and then to the vampire.

"Would someone like to explain?" Osho stood there towering over the robed magi. With a hand tucked inside of his robe.

Cino looked over to hear the werewolf's threatening voice. He rose slowly and looked back at the city before removing his coat and placing it over the wolf. He wasn't really scared at all, her voice was threatening, just he wasn't really too worried for some reason. He tuned his back towards her and sat down.

"I won't look or anything..." He whispered as he looked off away from the wolf. Even though they were of two different races, Cino had a respect for everyone not matter what. Cino pulled out a small pocket watch from an inside pocket of his kimono and checked the time. According to the new time that had been invented since the advent of the chaos, it was nearing the time of desolation. Not good if you weren't at least hiding or in a city. Desolation was basically night, but it was called it for a good reason since the demons that had risen sweep the earth at night. Life seems to perish wherever they go and entire forests can decay. Lakes have been known to dry up and people who were found out in the open were...well lets just say never heard from or seen again.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 pm

he grinned slightly, as the demons that had come out of his body receeded back into him. He looked at Osho.

"well, where to begin...I came here a couple years ago for the sole reason your leader contracted me. He knows fully what I am and what I am capable of. He even gave me this seal to allow me passage and safety in here, but I guess it's not so well known."

he held up his right hand, the insignia on the glove glowing brightly.

"maybe you recognize this? It is the seal of your leader. And I'm getting quite annoyed at how it is thrown aside at a glance."

he looked past Osho to the Mage on the ground.

"and my demons, are not of any you know. Your precious magic, was being absorbed by them second by second. If he had not arrived, the demons would have sent parasites into your bodies that would hae eaten you alive from the inside out. Be glad."

he grinned, and looked back to Osho.

"now, back to what is at hand. I had discovered a Werewolf hiding here, and then the mages before you appeared, and trapped me in a forcefield along with the werewolf and annother human. What happened next, you can already guess."

he didn't care what rank this man in front of him was. He was annoyed with what had happened, and he wanted anwsers.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Osho glanced at the vampire and arched his eyebrow before returning to his expressionless face.

"I knew of the werewolf we were tracking, she hadn't caused any trouble though so we opted not to really investigate. Anyways, yes I know of the symbol, and theres definately something the Prime Minister didn't mention about it..."

"However, this disturbance cannot go un-punished. I advise you to live this city immediatly."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:42 pm

"You'd better not look," she snapped, despite his earlier promise, narrowing her icy eyes untrustingly. She then rose up, back onto all four of her paws. Cino would hear various cracking and popping noises, as Fell's bones snapped out of place and rearranged themselves, her skeleton changing from that of a large wolf's to that of a tall, human woman's. The entire process took about five minutes, which was a long time compared to how long it took for her to turn into the large, rust-colored beast.

Once she was finished, she shook stray dog hairs from her slightly curly, cherry red locks, and slipped her arms through the sleeve's of Cino's coat. Buttoning it up, she groaned. "I always hate doing that," she mumbled bitterly. "You can look now," she said with a long sigh. She didn't bother to thank the human for lending her his coat.

"You wouldn't happen to still have my glasses, would you?"

Meanwhile, from within nearby shadows, a pair of bulbous eyes flashed dangerously, watching the pair with hungry curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:42 pm

he grinned, and waved his hand.

"ok. But, tell your masters that my contract is now void. And, as a consolation, I shall take the seal, and the power it contains. goodbye, humans.."

he laughed, and disappeared in a flash of flame. He appeared outside the city, on top of a nearby tree. He grinned again, picking up on the Vampires stench. He jumped from tree to tree, until he came close to the two. He stayed in the darkness of a nearby tree.

"so, we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Cino reached into his kimono and produced the glasses the girl had thew to him earlier and turned around extending his arm with them.

"Here miss..." Cino felt shivers up his back slightly from hearing all the bones crack and pop out of place but soon got over it. Cino looked at the girl and just wondered something. She looked very familiar. Cino shook the feeling and came back to reality.

"So ummm, what's your name if I can ask that at least." Cino sat down on the dirt ground hoping the girl wouldn't yell at him or anything.

Osho laughed as the vampire left.

"What a fool, that symbol doesn't grant power it restricts it. It just has built in abilities to fool the user. Heh, if only the fool knew we'd control him with this..." Osho turned and looked at Aikan.

"Good work, phase 1 is complete." Aikan rose.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:14 pm

[Hooray for flesh-eating demon babies! XD]

The werewolf took the glasses without a word, sliding them up over her eyes once more. She nodded her head in a silent thanks. "It's Fell," she responded simply. "Tell me yours if you want, but I don't plan on sticking around," she half-snapped.

However, she soon stiffened, quickly sniffing the air. She glared in the direction of the tree, where Kisa had hidden himself. "Show yourself," she demanded. "I know you're there, I can smell you," she growled. However, she turned away, "If it's a fight you're after, it may have to wait." They may have bigger problems. The vampire wasn't the only thing stinking up the area. There was a demon nearby.

From the shadows, not far from where the vampire had concealed himself, the large eyes continued to watch the three. Soft squishing noises of sorts could be heard, loud enough so that only those with heightened senses would be able to pick up on them without trying too hard.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 pm

"Its Cino...but whats over there?" Cino asked hesitantly. Cino was able to look in the direction where Fell had pointed out and noticed the vampire from earlier.

"Not again..." Cino muttered. Finall hating to just be left there to watch, Cino produced his elemental blade which shimmered slightly as the crystal reacted to the small amount of light around it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:06 pm

He moved his gun out of the Holister, and aimed it in the direction of the noises.

"come out, demon."

he fired a bullet in the demons direction, trying to draw it out.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:58 pm

As the bullet was fired, there was a loud, almost childlike cry, followed by a series of thuds, which was then followed by a series of girlish, playful giggles.

"Kyuu was wondering when you'd notice her! Teehee!" A small figure sidled out from the shadows, dragging something much larger than itself behind it.

And the demon had revealed itself.

Generally, she was fairly human-looking, although she looked no older than maybe eleven or twelve. She was small and very thin, almost malnourished looking. Her skin was as white as milk and was almost transparent-looking, like the outer skin of an onion. There was a soft, unhealthy look to her flesh, as if you were to touch it, it would crumble like some sort of powder. Her hair was black, and the majority of it was tied into jagged, messy pigtails that stuck out at the sides of her head. Her bangs hung in her face, acting almost like a curtain over her eyes - which, aside from the small, silver horns poking out from her temples, were possibly the oddest feature on her, at the moment. Where her eyes should have been white, they were a blood red color, her irises were a powdery blue color and her catlike pupils were also dark red.

She was clad in clothes that were much too big for her, and appeared as if she'd taken them straight out of someone's dumpster. A large, white sweater hung loosely from her thin shoulders and small features, and drooped all the way down to her knees. It was full of small holes and tears, threads sticking out in random areas. Dark, rust-colored stains and burn-holes were dotted across it, along with smudges of dirt and mud. Bright yellow socks were hanging loosely around her ankles, and her hands weren't visible beneath the large sleeves of her sweater.

She had a sort of frailness about her, like an old doll that you'd find in a long-since abandoned house. In her left hand, she held onto the ear of a fat, stuffed rabbit that was nearly half her size and dragged along the ground beside her.

Behind her was a corpse.

Well, half a corpse. It was missing it's legs and the bottom part of its torso. There were also chunks of flesh and meat missing from its face, revealing dirty bone and a lipped ring of red where wounds didn't heal [because it's a corpse, after all].

It was obvious by the faint smell [beneath the scent of decay], and the face of this corpse that it had been - at one point - a vampire.

The small demon looked up at the trio with her large, childish eyes. There was a bit of a dry, grey-colored, decaying substance hanging from the side of her mouth, which she slurped up and swallowed.

She continued to inspect them for a moment in silence, before she began to giggle once more. "You are a funny trio!" She had a high-pitched, childish voice.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Cino looked over slightly confused.

"Ummm, who are you little girl?" Cino asked hesitantly. He looked back to Fell. "Is this a friend of yours?" He asked slowly. The night had finally fallen as the moon lit up the sky fully. It was now desolation, the time you don't won't to be out and around. The demons would be out and abound. No matter how powerful you were, they would be on top of you. They just swarm humans, vampires, and werewolves alike.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Fell looked at Cino, and glared slightly. "Why would you even assume that?" she snapped angrily, as if the very thought insulted her.

The girl smiled brightly, showing a set of very sharp, white teeth. "Kyuu is not a friend of the Puppy."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" Fell snarled, looking ready to leap upon the child and tear her to bits.

The small child giggled again. "Kyuu should be asking you who you are, Mister," she started. "She was just here eating--" she gestured to the vampire's corpse, "-- and you and the puppy came out of no where!" She stepped closer to Cino. "Mister, you came out of no where! Just like an angel! Teehee!"
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 am

Cino looked stunned for a moment not moving. He didn't want to attack the little girl, but she was definately a demon. Was it a trick? Or was this demon really like this? Cino decided to not aggrivate the demon and left his sword lowered. Cino looked back to Fell.

"Sorry then, how am I supposed to know with all these new faces popping up? Can't you just calm down for once? You're always on edge." Cino looked back at the little gilr that crept closer to him.

"I...my name is Cino, and I'm no angel by far." Cino looked worried to the sky hoping it wasn't that time yet. The clouds were still dark and had not yet begun to swirl or contort. Cino sighed slightly. They still had some time then.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:00 am

he growled, looking down upon the Vampire corpse. He looked down at the girl.

"you disgusting little waste of flesh. I'll add you to my demon count!"

he jumped at her, his fangs out. All he needed was to latch on, and she was good as his.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:09 am

Fell glared at Cino from beneath her sunglasses, folding her arms across her chest defensively. "Well, you shouldn't assume things," she snapped in response, before falling silent, watching as the vampire lunged for the small demon.

As Kisa lunged for the small demon, she let out a shrill, high-pitched scream that caused Fell to cover her sensitive ears in discomfort. The small demon doubled over onto the ground in fright, clawing at the dirt with her thin little fingers as she scuttled along the ground. "Noooooo!" she shrieked, crawling along the ground until she'd ended up behind Cino. She pushed herself up, clutching the side of her head with one hand and the back of Cino's kimono with the other. "Kyuu is a good girl! A good girl!" She repeated, continuing to snivel and scream.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:16 am

Cino was taken back at the girl's sudden burst of emotion and only could try to look behind him at the little girl.

"Hey hey, what are you doing?" Cino tried to tried to grab the girl off of him.

"Do I look like a body shield to you?" He muttered as he gave up on trying to grab the little girl and pull her off. He looked over at Fell for something.

"A little help?" Cino's voice grew iritated at Fell's recent snappiness and disreguard for him.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:34 am

As he tried to grab her from him, the tiny demon just screamed and cried more, flailing around like a tantruming child. "Don't let him hurt me, Mister! Kyuu is a good girl!" she screeched.

Fell narrowed her eyes, her hands still covering her ears. "If she'd stop screaming!" she snapped over the shrill noise.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:57 pm

Cino couldn't stand the screaming and decided to just try sitting down with the little girl.

"Alright alright, just stop screaming, you're killing all of our ears." Cino looked over to the vampire.

"Just please don't do anything stupid like you did in the city. We don't have much time to just fight over pety things." He then looked back to Fell who still was covering her ears before realizing there was a distinct ringing in his ears. He hadn't realized the girl had been screaming soo long that he was almost losing his hearing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:34 pm

he growled, landing on the ground, near five feet from them.

"for now. But if she even gets near me I'll slit her throat. you don't kill a vampire without conciquences."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm

At Kisa's calming, the demon girl relaxed, stopped screaming and simply looked around at all of them. She then began to giggly cheerily at the vampire's words.

"Kyuu didn't kill the vampire!" She explained with her toothy little grin. She fixed her odd-colored eyes on him, something wicked in her smile. "Kyuu doesn't need to kill them to eat them," she said in a slightly more serious tone. "He was already dead when Kyuu found him~! Vampires taste wonderful though. Vampires should try to feed on themselves, Kyuu thinks they would enjoy it a lot." She then turned to fix her eyes on Fell. "Maybe the puppy killed him!"

Fell growled angrily. "Don't you dare try to blame me for this!" She snapped, quite suddenly lunging at the small child, taking one of her black pigtails into her fist. However, in doing so, Fell had initiated another set of shrill, frightened screams from the small demon, which caused the wolf to snarl in pain and anger and draw back from the girl.

The tiny demon huffed, scowling at Fell before slinking back until she was hidden behind Cino again.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:57 pm

"Well reguardless, we need to find some shelter before its that time..." Cino turned around and looked at Kyuu.

"What's with you? Why don't you go back with the rest of your kind huh, don't they want you?" Cino stood up a bit and looked around. For the most part, the outskirts of Tabula Rasa was deserted and a barren wasteland.

"We need to find a cave or something that we can hide in. We'll have to get moving now if we want to find one." Cino looked at Fell and then at the vampire.

"And am I going to have to seperate you two or can you both cool it until you part ways.?" Cino began to motion for them to start moving. He rumuged in his kimono for something and finall produced a small brass colored metallic object. It was shaped like a diamond and was about the size of one's palm. He opened it and waited for a few seconds. After a moment he pointed in a direction east of them.

"We need to go that way because..." He pointed towards the west.

"Well, lets just say you don't want to run into something over there..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:29 pm

he grinned slightly

"what? Afraid of a few demons?"

he laughed, and turned around.

"Last time I was out here there was a cave that way. But it may not be there anymore. I don't know."

he pointed north, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 pm

"A few? You haven't been out in the wastelands lately have you? A few is just putting it lightly Mr. Hotshot." Cino scoffed slightly at the vampire's blatant disreguard for danger. Cino looked down at his device he held in his hand and positioned it North. He waited for a few moments before looking over to the others and simply nodded.

"Lead the way then." Cino gave a hand gesture towards the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myths & Legends
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: