FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Bleach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:59 am

Hrm, anyone serious about trying a Bleach RP again?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:11 am

heh. why not. we make new characters, or stickin with the set ones?
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 pm

We could always just replace the characers with our versions? I don't care, I just want to see if people would be interested in doing one at all. Tell the story in our own way I don't know. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm

how about this:

we start our won characters, and come up with things that threaten the world and crap like that like the anime. for example, we could have a creature attack the human world, and then have soul society show up and then etc, whatever you wanted to put in.

like that. random situations that are interconnected.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 pm

We could do it that way. We just need more than just us though which is a minor problem.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 pm

hey u guys set it up and i would gadly take place in a bleach rp =~)
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll do it! ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:51 pm

How about this for profiles.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Bio:
Zanpaktou: (If applicable)
Bankai: (If applicable)

Anything I left out?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:03 pm

That sounds fine to me. ^^~

Are we working on a general storyline or just winging it? XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:42 pm

probably a little bt of both. Hey Eric, if you need any help commin yp with anything, just tell me. I have imagination to spare XD

and I'll make mine in a sec.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm

I've actually over the weekend sat down and watched through to episode 112. I get the story now and everything for the most part. XD. I'm deciding to be a Captain in the soul society. Are we going to have normal people aka an Ichigo esque character who gets soul reaper powers?

Name: Kyakou Mylar
Race: Shinigami
Appearance: Traditional captain's white longcoat along with a unique style of gi. He adorns a second black long coat underneath his white captain's coat. His Zanpaktou is located always in his red sash around his waist. Kyakou has long and spikey red hair along with emerald green eyes.
Zanpaktou: Soluna - The blade has a curve at the hilt which then continues extending on. There are also veins engraved into the sword which are symmetric on both sides.
Bankai: Destruction of the Heavens. Rays of light streak down from the clouds piercing all of those with the intention to harm. These rays burn the skin and render the target in a consistant state of pain and agony. They also have the ability to easily cut anything they pass through.
Bio: Captain of squad 6. He has quite a cold personality and adheres to orders no matter how absurd they are. He gets the job done and rarely accepts failiure. He has strict discipline in his squad, and his squad respects him no matter how much they may actually resent his descisions most of the time. Many fear him due to his nobility status, however this doesn't change his down to earth attitude. He's quite blunt some times, however he can show weakness every so often depending on the subject. Kyakou is also known as to a few others as the Hope as the first time he released his Bankai, it pierced down an army of hollows that beseiged the human world. The lights were so magnificant and numerous, Kyakou shined out of them as if he was divine.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm up to date with the series. >w<;; My dad and I watch it as it comes out. XDD I luff Hanatarou and Grimmjow [*cosplaying Hanatarou at some point*

That might be interesting, actually. With the... normal people.

I'm working on my profile now, and strangely enough I put my shinigami in squad 6. o___o But I can change it if you want... XD
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Grimmjow is my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 pm

He and Hanatarou are tied for my favorite character spot [that is a weeeeird combination for favorite characters.

Grimmjow's all: Grrrr. >O

And Hanatarou's like: ^_^ I have no idea what's going on. <-- Like Towlie without the pot.]

And all my other top favorites are just kinda tied for second place because I can't choose from them. XD

But Ishida and Rukia are my least favorite. >_<
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Looks to me as if we're going to have a lot of shinigami lol.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Hmmm... I might hold off on some parts of my profile, then. Just to see what other people are. Because it'll be really boring if we have too many Shinigami. XD

Though as for Hollows and stuff, it'd be fairly easy just to double up, esepcially if they aren't going to be major ones. owo
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Mmm, I just hope more people will join.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:16 pm

well, I decided to redo mine, because it just didn't really fit for me. here's the one I came up with.

Name: Zugetzu Hemeki
Race: Shinigami
Appearance: He wears a long white coat, that is mainly black and red. It is baggy, and it zips up. He leaves it unzipped, and three long, thin, leather straps move around his body in places, and connect to his coat. The main color is black, and has a few red streaks going down the sides and a stripe going down the sleeves. It has a neck that goes up to his chin, and then bursts open, revealing his neck from the front. Under his coat, he wears a thin plain black T-shirt. His jeans are plain blue, and he wears white and black skate shoes. He stands 6' tall, and he is skinny. His eyes are gold, and his hair is short, spiky, and black.
Zanpaktou:
Shikai: (its not going to look really good cause I drew it XD)
Heimeki (he-mek-e)
https://2img.net/h/i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/fortress18/Pics%20made%20by%20me/Picture065.jpg
(I'll describe it. pic is blurry. this is if you cant see it)
It looks like a large cleaver, but at the end it spikes at the top, to the left, and comes to a point like a scythe. At the bottom, there is no hilt gaurd, but only the bottom of the blade wrapped in cloth. Attatched to the hilt, is a long, thick wire, that has small, sharp point on it, and has a long spike at the end of it. When swung in a circle, it acts as two weapons.
Bankai: Army of One: Clones made out of rock, air, or any other material around Zugetzu appear, amassing to attack anything that poses a threat to him. They have the same strength Zugetzu had the moment of his Bankai release, so he uses it only when he has the amound of Reiatsu.
Bio: Once the Captain of Squad 6, he was respected by all who served under him, and feared by all who poopsed him. he had been the youngest captain to be named, when he was about 200, whe he unleashed his Bankai on an assasin wo was trying to kill the captain of his squad. When it turned out that the Captain was going to meet with the assasin, he was executed and Zugetzu had become the captain of Squad 6. Over the next 400 years, he served as captain, protecting the Seretei and his subordinates, training under the Cammander General for half his Captain career. When he was about 700, there was an order put out that all his squad had been accused of plotting to kill the Commander-General, and they had to be executed. When the order was given to him, he quickly led his subordinates out, but met with the Commander-General on his escape. He let his squad members go, and closed the Gat behind them, and fought with the Commander-General. He lost, and was banished from Soul Society. Afterwords, he obtained a Gigai in the human world and has been living there since, protecting the Humans and killing Hollows. Over time, to the modern day, he had always had an interest in Music. Over time, he discovered the mp3 players and listenedto music for most of his free time. He attended school, and went from place to place, leaving when people realized he never aged at all. He eventually settled down in one area, and joined a band, that played at different bars and places of the like. He still does that to this day.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Think we should double up on characters?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm willing to, even if no one else is. :]

*Amazing at doubling up*
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:43 pm

I think I will. Its a toss up between a human and a hollow. XD.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:23 pm

or we could do both, lol. the curren types are

shinigami
quincy
vizard
arrancar
espada
gillian
human
spirit
hollow
bounto
mod soul

did I leave any out?
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Grrr. I would have 3 characters then lol. Thats a lot to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:15 am

yeah. but we could use certain characters for certain parts.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Making another character lol and perhaps another after this one.

Name: Yukia Stadtfield
Race: Human
Appearance: She adorns long brunette hair along with crystal blue eyes. Her height is about that of other girls, but a little shorter. When not in school, she travels around with in her favorite outfit. She wears a pair of faded jeans along with a white t-shirt that has sakura petals imprinted on it. Occasionaly she will wear her somewhat tattered and faded jean jacket.
Bio: Yukia had a trouble childhood. Her father was involved in law enforcement and was shot and killed by a drug dealer when his police squad attempted to stop a transaction between local drug lords and suppliers. She could never forget that day she saw her father for the last time. He sat down with her in his office and was talking to her after dinner. Yukia was only seven at the time. Her father showed her something that she keeps locked away from everyone, even her mother. Yukia's father showed her a set of pristine silver pistols. They had a strange star symbol engraved on both of their barrels and seemed to have no place to insert an ammo clip. They looked similar to desert eagles, however did not bear the incredible weight they should have. Yukia's father explained to her that he was given these when he was inducted into the police force. He told her that these guns never had fired a single bullet at any person. They were signs of peace and chivalry. Yukia didn't know much of what her father was saying to her back then, however she realized years after his death what he meant. She's kept them in the case buried in her dresser drawer. She never could really fit in at Osaka High. She never really made friends at all, and was silent most of the time keeping to herself. On her free time she goes down to the park and plays her guitar. Her mother has seen her do this more than a few times and notices its nearly the only time Yukia actually smiles. It saddens her mother that she can't help Yukia any other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next