FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Alternate Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Alternate Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Scrider grabbed his sword out the ground and looked towards the newcomer, there was now a different aura with him a more darker colored one than the new comers. It was in a shape of a blade of sorts and he closed his eyes behind the bindfold and sighed. He then opened them again and made his way towards him.

It seems that your body is reacting to the universe it is in and creating a defense system for you using the magical proberties that lie within you and overtime they will develope and serve their purpose untill we get this all straightened up Scrider said as he got near him. He knew he was wondering why blades materlized in thin hair in front of him.

You see you are no longer in your world, you were thrown into a dimensional rift and landed here, the now chaos dimension. These creatures were never here before but since these rifts have been opening they have started coming. They devoure your soul as you saw, it is their life force. Scrider then shook his head and sighed. His dimension was no more that of beauty, but that of utter chaos and death. Yet something told him that he would have to work with these people to get it fixed and straightened up.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Light heard someone speak to him, and he turned around, looking for who spoke. He saw the man in white from earlier. he gripped his right blade, still hesitant of people 'here'. he heard something about a dimensional rift, and about working together with 'these people'. he looked at the man.

"who are you?"
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Who am I you ask, well I should be asking you the same. I am Scrider, the warrior and defender of these people. I am not human also, but instead Ice itself, as you see I was created from Ice and therefore I am an Ice Elemental. So none of this harsh weather affects me and any ice type thing these creatures throw at me I absorb He said to him and saw him tighten his grip upon his right blade. He then sighed and knelt down and picked up a stick from the ground and put it right next to his blade, and it froze right once it got near it.

You see, even if you tried to strike me with your blades I could easily fell you in one blow. My blade, the FrostBane, is a special sword made of frozen steel and magically infused. The magics in it cause teh air around the blade to drop around negative two hundred degrees if I so wish. He then looked back up at the stranger, his eyes looking straight into his, even though he wouldn't be able to tell at all.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Sokanon pulled back and looked at him "your jokeing right, thats funny cino now stop jokeing around, we need to figure out how to strat a fire my body is starting to go numb i'm not dressed for this kind of weather
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 pm

his grip remained tight.

so, your wanting to work with me but you'll kill me if I try anything. not a very good way to ask someone for help, now is it.

he still stared at the man, trying to decipher what his motives were, but he couldnt see his eyes. He had learned from one of his online searches you could tell wether a person was there to harm or just there by looking in their eyes. It said they had a certain look. But he couldn't tell, so he had no way of knowing.

what should I do? Where...

he suddenly remembered something.

Cino! Sokanon! Crap! where are they?! he quickly looked around, trying to see if he could see them anywhere. they had been with him in the fall, he knew that much. But he didnt know where they are. a voice inside him started talking.

you'll have to ask him for help then. otherwise you'll never be able to find them. you cant fight off those creatures all by yourself. what if more come?

he grunted to himself, and then looked at the man, Scrider.

I'll work with you for now. But I'm finding my freinds first.

he turned around, but something moved him back, looking at the man.

you...you can see where they are, cant you. there's got to be a way for you to see through that blindfold.

he didnt know how he had known.

how? whats happening to me...
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:45 am

Ryo woke with a pounding headache and blurred vision "Where am I?" he thought to himself. As his vision came and his headache eventually disappeared he started to remember what had happened in the classroom. All he could remember was some kind of noise behind him and then...
Nothing.
He stood up slowly and rubbed his forehead, groaning. He looked around and found himelf in a cave, with its exit in front of him. He walked out and covered his eyes, the sun blazing into them. When he was used to the bright light, he only saw a flat, barren expanse of land. He sighed. "This is not good..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Cino stood there still dumbfounded by this stranger, however something about her told him that he couldn't just leave her. He felt something about her, like he knew her but he couldn't remember anything still. His head throbbed and he sat on the ground.

"I ummm..." Is all he could muster to say. He looked at the girl for a moment before looking back at the small fire he had started earlier. He thought he'd try again and shoot that spark from his hand. He went over to the pile of wood and snapped his hand at the pile. Nothing happened. He tried again. Still nothing. He tried for several more times before becoming frustrated. He shot his hand out in rage at the pile and the small spark erupted for the second time setting the fire ablaze. Cino sat down for a moment pondering. Perhaps the sparks of fire can only be used when I feel angered. He quickly dismissed this and walked over to the girl.

"Here..." He muttered a bit as he took off his long coat and put it over her shoulders. He then sat down by the fire and simply stared at the fiery licks of flame.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Well truth be told i can't really "see". But ye si could find their aura signature as it will show a different color of aura since you and your friends are from a different dimension

Scrider then sighed and sheathed his sword in the icy scabbard on his hip.

Oooh and I am not gonna kill you, wouldn't think about that, I am just trying to figure out how to get these disturbances fixed.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Sokanon sat down next to cino and put her head on his shoulder she was worried and then a thought came across her mind i wonder how hestarted the fire so soon
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:26 pm

(I'm sorry if this post is poor quality and rushed, I had to start it basically all over again... and i'm not doing a post of the length that it was at all over again)

Ryo sat down and weighed out his two possible options. He could either look for a way out of the hellholoe, or he could just stay there and die. The former seemed better. He set off out into the open desert, sweating almost the moment he stepped outside, due to the suns pounding heat. He carried on walking, with no possible means of relief from the sun. After an hour of walking, Ryo heard a second pair of footsteps behind him. He turned and there was a woman standing behind him. She was wearing a ragged dress that seemed as if it hadn't been washed in years. She beckoned to him to follow. He stayed where he was defiantly. "Where the hell am I? And who are you? Why should i trust you?" he asked her. She answered with a stare, beckoned to him to follow again and started walking. He sighed and started following her, bombarding her with more questions, her replying with nothing. It was after another hour that there was a city out on the horizon. Ryo grinned and started to walk faster, the woman speeding up to match his pace.

It was when they reached the city that Ryos smile dissapeared from his face. The city was in ruins and it seemed that some great battle had taken place long ago. Although there were signs of inhabitation, he didn't like to think who or what they were. It was after the woman had led him through alleyways and darkened streets where she seemed to quicken her pace, he didn't see another sign of inhabitance.

"Light! Since when did you get here?" Ryo said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Cino looked over after a moment.

"Are you feeling warmer?" He asked quietly. Cino still sat rather solemnly just trying to figure out who this girl was. She apparantly knew him or is faking it. He still couldn't figure it out but she didn't seem like she was going to harm him so that made him relax a little.

The shrieks of the creatures outside began to die down as the storm slowly came to a halt. The stormy sky soon swirled the clouds together again as the creatures departed back into the dark sky from wince they had come.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm

"yes' said she said looking up at him "thank you cino but do you really not remember me se said with a little tremmor in her voice she didnt know if she wanted him to answer the question or not
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 pm

"I..." Cino began before closing his mouth for a moment as if trying to remember something, anything.

"I honestly don't remember anything, anyone, or even myself. I'm guessing though my name is Cino?" He paused for a moment as he tucked his legs in and wrapped his arms around them.

"What was I in your life if you know me?" He asked shakily afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm

he looked over at Scrider.

then will you find them? I havent seen them since we...

he looked down for a moment.

what had happened....I know that it was a rift...but...why us?

he looked up.

and hurry. they could be in a worse situation than I was.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:49 pm

"you were brilliant smarter than me and me and light could always count on you to help us out, as you could us...at least when u werent helping us" she giggled a little " she put her head back on his shoulder "me you and light we dont really hang out to much outside of school...when we arent all busy or sleeping in lights case we hang out and we are i would like to say the best of friends...as to say inseprablt" she said smileing "but dont worry i am sure you will remember soon enough" she said to reasure him i hope she stoped smileing as the thought of cino never gaining his memory started to sink in she started to cry softly an steadily stronger the more she thought about it
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Cino couldn't help but wonder why she would cry so much. He decided to hold her for a moment, perhaps she would stop then. He held her for what seemed like an eternity, trying to remember something, anything. Then he began to whisper something.

"So...Soka...Sokanon?" He stuttered a bit. "Thats....that is your name isn't it? Its...the only thing I can remember right now..."

The citizens emerged from their shelters and various hiding places thankful that the creatures had passed and their protector had arrived. They cheered him even though they looked miserable.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:08 pm

she stoped crying ver abrubtly and looked up at him her face seared with tears and her eyes pink around the edge she smiled at him speachless at the moment so glad he could remember something even if it was as simple as a name HER name she wraped her arm around him and hugged him tight
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Without the pain of not trying to remember Cino felt happy for this girl Sokanon and himself. Perhaps there was more to it than he thought. He released her from his caring hold and looked out of the semi-enclosed cave mouth. The snow storm outside had begun to let up slightly but not enough for anyone to traverse outside. Cino sighed slightly before letting out a bit of a yawn.

"I'm rather tired from this entire day..." He began.

"I think its best if we both get some rest. Oh and you can keep my coat for the night." Cino simply sat up against the wall with the small fire still giving off its light against the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:50 pm

sokanon layed on his chest and fell asleep rather quckly she didnt realise she was that tiered
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:46 am

Cino's eyes flickered open slightly as he let out a yawn. He noticed Sokanon still sleeping soundly and he slowly moved her as he got up. The fire had long been out as the embers were all that remained and the snow seemed to blind Cino when he looked at it. The snow storm had let up and it was actually visible outside. Cino simply let out a small sigh and began to remove the snow that had built up at the mouth of the cave.

"Perhaps we can search for other people after we get out of here." He muttered to himself trying not to make too much noise.

The villagers were up and about with their normal tasks. Some were fetching water from nearby wells that were built while others were busy tending to small crops and other various tasks. The little girl who had helped Light from before emerged from a broken down shelter with her big sister.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Scrider was sitting on teh edge of one of the frozen fountains in the smal town, he was waiting for light to awaken so that they could began their search for his friends. Yet he dreaded leaving these people unattended to, he was afraid for their safety after all. He then sighed and looked up into the bright sky.

So here starts the journey, maybe these people are the ones to fix this, or maybe their not. But from what I have seen from this Light, maybe they are. No person would gain powers or weapons like that so quickly. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:31 pm

he walked up behind Scrider

let's go. I'm ready when you are.

he remembered to yesterday, when he had met annother of his classmates. what was his name? he couldn't remember. but he had left him alone when he had started talking to Scrider. Now he just wanted to find his freinds. he hoped they were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Sokanon woke up and looked at the mouth of the cave seeing cino digging and decided to help she tpped his shoulder and handed him his coat after he took it she started to help huim digging at the entrance of the cave
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Ryo sat on the crumbling wall of a building in a city. "Pretty obvious that Light doesn't need any help other than from that freak. Who cares anyway. I just need to think of some way to get out of here..." Ryo looked out onto the horizon. "Maybe if i just keep walking away from this city, i'll find a way out. If theres a portal in here, theres got to be a portal out of here" Ryo stood up and started to walk out of the town. No one needed him here anyway.

It was night time. He carried on walking, without knowing how far he'd been accurately. Ryo could only judge it by looking back to see where the town was, but because of the darkness even that was hard to see. Ryo still carried on walking, determined to find an exit from the dimensions. He noticed something in the corner of his eye. "What was tha...", yet before he had even considered the question properly, a blow came from seemingly out of nowhere, knocking the breath out of him and sending him spinning to the ground. A demon landed on top of him, pinning his arms to the ground and held a blade to his throat. Ryo suddenly felt rage coursing through his body. It wasn't his fault that he had ended up in this damned place! Hell, he wouldn't even be in this situation, if Light could have realised that even he needed a bit of help other than some blind freak to find Cino and Sokanon to escape from the dimension! As the rage threatened to consume him, he threw the demon off him, startling it, and cleaved its head clean off with a sword that had appeared in his hand. As the lifeless corpse lay there, Ryo was stunned and looked at his bloodstained hands. He didn't know he had strength like that, let alone to kill a living thing, albeit a demon. He grimaced. "If i can show a demon of this place what happens when they underestimate me, i'll show what happens to others if they underestimate me as well." Ryo started to walk back to the town, grinning.

"I'll show them all"

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:30 pm

he walked through a dense forest, running from trtee to tree. he had spotted a couple small demons run away from the city, and he heard it. It was the scream of the little girl that had helped him when he had first appeared here. He was enraged, and when he had heard, he had run from the town, not thinking about finding Cino or Sokanon, and left Scrider where they had been standing. he had called his blades somehow, he didn't know how. All he had felt was something inside him telling him to call for them. And when he did, they appeared in front of him. he grabbed him and left the city. It was hours later, following them and running after them, and light had almost been extinguished. It wasn't going to be long before it became dark. He spotted the demons, running away from him, and saw the little girl unconcious in one of their hands. He became angrier, and started running after them as fast as he could.

I have to save her. faster....

the demons had spotted him

faster...

they had become scared, and had turned around. He was still far away.

faster.

they started to run away, and were near the entrance to a cave. They were around ten feet from it. His face became twisted and angry.

FASTER!

suddenly, he sped forward, propelled by someunseen force. He closed the distance between them in a second, and he sliced down at the demon holding the girl, and he fell, a long deep gash running down his back, blood spraying everywhere, black and thick. The girl was dropped to the ground, and the other demon screamed, running away into the moth of the cave. He looked around, and shook his head.

what....whats going on? what Scrider said...is happening again?

he got ahold of himself, and looked down

well, I don't have time to waste. more of them could be comming, and its almost dark. I have to get back.

he reached down, and picked up the little girl, turning around.

I hope I can do that again...

he closed his eyes, and ran forward. He took off, running forward again, unseeable by the things around him. He came to the city within minutes, and dropped onto the ground a couple feet from where Scrider was sitting. He set her down, nd fell down, exhausted.

I'm....back....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Life   Alternate Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Life
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next