FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess ALY

Number of posts : 171
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-09

What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 am

I'm on "Pause" mode right now
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 am

Finished Damnation, so i'm playing Mass Effect 2 and Divinity 2. Both are pretty awesome, Divinity 2 is fable esque with more technical problems.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Final Fantasy 4--just finished the castle with the monks (forget what it's called) and I'm heading to rescue Rosa. I don't like her too much...

Resident Evil 3--I'm determined to beat this game by the end of Febuary!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 am

Mass Effect - on that ice planet in the horsehead Nebula, getting killed by that evil Asari woman. Though I had a glitch koz I didn't know Biotics (or what ever they're called) could freeze your character...

Lost Odessey - Disc 3 ~ the part where the party gets seperated into 4 pairs (35 hours into the game).

Brutul Legend - Finised the Screaming Wall mission.

Metroid Prime 2 - Finally completed it Razz, Hopefully I'll start MP3 soon.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 am

Mass Effect 2, but i'm trying to not play it too much (Since i complete most games within a week), yet i've managed to rack up 18 hours since last friday What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

My friend finished the game in 2 sittings Razz
--------------------------------------

Mass Effect - Freed the rachni Queen, on some rocky planet looking for a crashed ship.

Brutul Legend - Up to the army of Black metal people (black teardrop people I believe their called)

Metroid Prime 3 - about to board the ship to go ot the planet.

Tats Vs. Caps - completed arcade with: PTX-40A, Batsu, Viewtiful Joe, Frank West
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 am

Jeez Razz He must have been sitting there for a long time XD

Still playing Mass Effect 2 and occasionally playing Test Drive
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 am

Tats vs. Caps - complerted arcade with Tekkaman (finally). Seem to be having horrible difficulty problems when fighting Yami. Seems that the only character I can beat him easily with is PTX-40A.

Demos:
Sega All-Star Racing - Love this game! I'm gonna buy it when it comes out.

Lost Planet 2 Multiplayer - couldn't find anyone so i had to take the monster down myself. The demo alone has put me off the game...

Lost Planet 1 (E3 06) - seems alright so far. Bit too use to the slightly faster camera controls in LP2, so I have to re-adjust.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 am

Rented Battlefield: Bad Company, so i'm playing that along with occasional go at Mass Effect 2 and Divinity.

Yeah, i felt the same way about the Lost Planet 2 demo at first - but give it a couple more trys. After i'd done that, i'm considering buying it now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Final Fantasy 4...still. Stuck on (spoilers if you haven't played it)
Spoiler:
At least I think that's what the town's called, lol. I'm horrible at remembering names if I haven't been playing the game for that long.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am

Mmmm went back to C&C 3(Refreshing on storyline while waiting for 4)
and playing Spore(Got to space age lol)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 am

KH2 - tried to ge Beast's Castle working and have given up. Disc is too scratched to load the level up :'(

Mario Galaxy - got all 120 stars now.

Earthbound - got past the Kraken, and now I'm in this place called scaraba.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 am

Finished BF:BC and i played some Test Drive yesterday
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 am

KH2 - going arnd all the levels I still have access to and attempting to get %100
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:15 am

Playing Divinity and Tenchu Z
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

KH2 - level 69 and I'm starting to level up Sora's Final Form drive.

Tats vs. Caps - Unlocked Tekkaman Blade, who has now replaced Tekkaman in my favourite fighters. Also beat arcade with Gold Lightan and unlocked the 'Ultimate All-Shooters' mini-game.

Brutal Legend - beat Ophelia in the dry ice mines. Looking for those horse creatures to complete the killing mission.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Not had any time to play games recently Sad Gonna replay Advent Rising when i get chance though.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Brutal Legend - finished. Love the final boss, he's kickass.

Lost Odessey - back to walking in the snow with Ming, Jansen, Mack & Cooke.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Playing Army of Two: TFD which is much better than the first one. Also trying to replay Advent Rising (Which wouldn't work at first, so i had to get the disk cleaned) but it keeps saying that the disc is damaged every now and again Sad I'm gonna have to buy a new copy ><
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Cod Mod 2 - getting up to rank 54 first pres to get new shotgun
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Only got to train up from 48 (all chars) to 60 (all chars) before i go to the last area.
Borderlands - Replaying due to it being awesome <3
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Planning on playing Tats Vs. Caps and unlocking more characters.

Also pre-ordered Red Steel 2 Motion+ bundle, so I'm happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:26 am

Tats Vs. Caps - finished arcade mode for Alex (SF3), and did a time attack with Tekkaman Blade and Batsu. Think I might go back to using normal Tekkaman, since Blade has an annoying dash movement (he sorta hovers, then you gotta double tap to get him to move, to which he moves in a diagonal way).

Blue Dragon (Demo) - Enjoyed it for 30 minutes, then got bored after the boss battle.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Playing Divinity 2 and Heavy Rain. I absolutely love Heavy Rain, i was almost moved to tears within the first 30 mins Razz It's just an absolutely incredible game, that i only get to play every week D:
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 am

Tas vs. Caps - Unlocked all secret characters, bought almost everything in the shops and I'm about 68% completion.

Mass Effect - did that mission on that planet with the mind-controlling plant. Got annoyed with not bringing Tali along on the mission (since she has advance/master electronics) and couldn't open up a geth terminal. Had to come back later when Shepard was skilled enough.

Shenmue - Downloaded it, but havn't been motivated to play it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 am

Shenmue - wandering around like a lost dog :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next