FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

WHO will be eliminated?
Rikku
Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b1017%Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b12
 17% [ 1 ]
Rinoa
Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b1017%Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b12
 17% [ 1 ]
Tidus
 17% [ 1 ]
Tifa
Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b1033%Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b12
 33% [ 2 ]
Vincent
Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b1016%Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Vote_b12
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:03 pm

Still in the Running: Rikku, Rinoa, Tifa, Tidus, & Vincent
Bottom Two: Balthier & Cecil
Eliminated: Balthier & Cecil

RULES!:

* You can only vote one character each week
* During the first (5) eliminations, choose your least favorite character (NOTE: Voting style will change once it narrows down to (5) characters)
* You can root for your character; however, be careful when you post something about a character that may offend somebody
* No arguments between which character is better than which
* Do not complain if your character gets eliminated; the competition is fair for every character

Rikku
Rinoa
Tidus
Tifa
Vincent

Okay, since we can't change poll choices or take off all votes and make it eligible for everyone to vote again (as far as we know), the new threads will just keep coming till we're done.

NOTE: We have reached our Final Five! Now it's time to VOTE FOR YOUR MOST FAOVRITE!!!
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:21 pm

Vince ^^
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:24 pm

rikku surely. this could be interesting though because none of us are on the same page lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 pm

true, true....lol

I wonder though.....XD

mabye I could convince Vince to vote for Vince?

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:37 pm

No. He's gonna write a pointless essay on why we all should vote for Rinoa.

And aha! It looks like Tifa will still be in the running. lolol
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:12 pm

tidus is going to go it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:24 pm

I say it's going to be betweem... rinoa and tidus with tidus going home. xd
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:07 pm

I'm confused, one part of the post is saying to vote for your favorite character, but earlier it said to vote for your least favorite character.

The poll question says "Who Will Be Eliminated", so does that mean to vote for who I think should be eliminated? Clarification from the thread starter please!
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:12 pm

this time you vote for your fav.

*when only 5 characters are left, you vote for your favorite.

and go for Vince. I wanna beat Tifa >.>

please? ^^
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't know. I don't exactly want Tifa to win, but she does seem fake enough to be an icon.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:20 pm

ah, true. well, I cant make you vote for Vince. actually, i could care less who wins XD

I just wanna see who >.>
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:37 pm

* You can only vote one character each week
* During the first (5) eliminations, choose your least favorite character (NOTE: Voting style will change once it narrows down to (5) characters)
* You can root for your character; however, be careful when you post something about a character that may offend somebody
* No arguments between which character is better than which
* Do not complain if your character gets eliminated; the competition is fair for every character

-------

NOTE: We have reached our Final Five! Now it's time to VOTE FOR YOUR MOST FAOVRITE!!!

I thnk this should help some.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:30 pm

Thanks for using the bold print for teaching me how to read.

Anyways I'm still deciding who to vote for. How many days do I have left?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:08 am

I guess till people stop voting. or is it till next monday?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 am

i guess another day or two. we know tifa is staying for sure now though.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:03 pm

yeah. same for Vince and Rikku. Vince, vote for Riona if she's your fav. we aren't pickin the winner yet.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:32 pm

what the hell *votes*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:34 pm

XDDD

I just saved Rionas ass. XD
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:27 pm

great job aaryn! not.

i'm not against rinoa btw, i'm just for rikku
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:06 pm

I can't think of anything that's better about Rikku that isn't better in Rinoa.

Rinoa doesn't cry when she sees a lightnig strike!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:11 pm

That's ok. I'll be there to comfort rikku. it's perfectly normal to be scared when lightning is fuckin striking the spot you just walked on.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm

Lightning didn't seem to bother Auron that much.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:54 pm

yeah well auron doesn't use one arm, so he's a stubborn guy.

rinoa does have a better name than rikku. but the next top ff icon? that's not her personality.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Who's? Rikku's or Rinoa's? >> But Rikku's name I do like better. But then some idiot bastards that made KH and Fruits Basket or whatever the hell that anime is called stole her name. >:{

I nominate Rikku as the Next FF Icon. People look up to her more than Rin.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:33 am

xXxTifa LockheartxXx wrote:
Who's? Rikku's or Rinoa's? >> But Rikku's name I do like better. But then some idiot bastards that made KH and Fruits Basket or whatever the hell that anime is called stole her name. >:{

I nominate Rikku as the Next FF Icon. People look up to her more than Rin.

I don't mean to pick apart what you're thinking here. But I would say Rinoa fits the role of shaping someone's character and perception better because she seems more real than engineered.

Rikku is nice and all, but she doesn't seem to have a personality of someone that actually exists in the world. Rinoa went through some crazy shit, but lets not forget her dispositions, habits, mannerisms, and personality are just a more authentic depiction of what actually exists in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1   Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy's Next Top Icon, Week 5, Cycle 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next