FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

End of an Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:44 pm

the man jumped twisting his body and spinning his leg around for a powerful spin kick to her chest.

He lifted his hands up and readied himself for more of a fight
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:49 pm

She felt some pain from his kick but not a lot. She got up and began to run at him. At the last moment possible she jumped in the air and tried kick him in the chin and came back down to try and kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:52 pm

He got up from the blast, unaffected by it. Hee charged forward, out of the smoke created by the blast, and jumped, flying forward, kicking out while adding his flips and spins with his swrod strikes.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 pm

The leader took the kick, his chin breaking blood, but used the flinch to flip over and kick her and Xarubbi in mid air as Kenji regained his energy.

Kenji jumped at him, thrusting forward, foot aimed at his chest. the leader ducked and twisted thrusting his fist forward, Kenji punched his fist, stopping the punch, and pushing his fist away. Kenji followed it up with a punch in the stomach. The leader fell forward and lifted into an uppercut, hitting Kenji hard. Kenji retaliated with a downward punch, forcing the leader back. The both staired each other down and entered their battle stance. They had entered a duel, the remaining 12 guards attacked the others.

(sorry SC, u posted as i posted this)

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:59 pm

She remember she had swords to she almost forgot about them. After her kicks she pulled them out and began to slash at the on coming gaurds.

"Heads up. We'll have to leave the leader and head to these idiots."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:07 pm

The guards attacked with her blades, slashing at the other two warriors.

The leader attacked, thrusting a kick at Kenji's chest. Kenji kicked his opponents leg and both spun around and bursted at each other with punches, hitting each other in the face. Kenji regained his composure quicker and grabbed his opponent by his stomach and twisted, judo throwing his opponent to the ground
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm

She charged some of the gaurds and slashed their necks and chest killing five of them. Then she jumped kicked another sending him flying into a sharp rock instantly killing him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Xarubbi put his blade forward, like a barrier. as the gaurds raced at him, he sped forward. He left a small gust behind him, as he moved quickly. Two gaurds in front of him fell, decapitated, the others charged at him. He quickly turned, killing annother, a large gash down his chest. He flipped his blade, and slashed at three other gaurds, killing them with stabs to various parts of their bodies. He turned, and ran to the commander, using all the speed he had. He looked a little blurred, and started swinging his sword madly, spinning his blade and turning, flipping backwards and stabbing anywhere he could, as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:17 pm

She stood there a little winded from the kick she recieved in the chest early from the commander. her magic also had taken a toll on her. She didn't let it stop her though. She she ran forward quite quickly and hardly seen as she began to slash at the commander once more.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 pm

The leader caught himself on his fall, using his hands to throw himself into the air to defend himself from the blades. With a couple cuts on his body and face, he got close and thrusted both palms into Xarubbi's chest hard, sending his energy outward.

"stubborn bastard!" the leader said.

Kenji charged the leader, thrusting his fists hard into the leaders temple, knocking him out.

"We have to leave now." Kenji said as he ran towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:25 pm

Xarubbi grunted from the blow, but got up, and put his blade in its sheath on his left side. He ran after Kenji.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:25 pm

She sheathed her swords and ran after them.

What did i get my self into She thought
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 pm

Kenji stopped running when he thought he was far enough away.

"Damn it all, this is getting ridiculous. I cant even read without being arrested!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:32 pm

Xarubbi stopped running, but kept walking

damn gaurds. well, I thank you fo the help, but I have to get back to what I came to do.

He walked past Kenji and headed in the direction he thought annother town was in. He stopped, and sighed. He started walking again, unsure.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:33 pm

"It's getting worse and worse by day. Next thing we all notice we won't be able to stand."

She looked around breifly.

"I don't think we'll be able to stay in one place for very long though because we just killed god only knows how many gaurds."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:35 pm

"Xarubbi, ma'm, we're gonna have to set up a camp. We should hurry and find a good spot for that, before nightfall." Kenji said,

(ill be back, plz dont over post)
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:38 pm

(I'll probably be the only one on so don't worry)

"It's best we do so in a hidden spot for now. We're going to be widly searched for. Oh and please call me Raven."

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Xarubbi sighed, and turned back around.

fine. I dont have anywhere else to go.

he walked back to the others.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:41 pm

"it's best if we stick together now anyways"
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm

"Alright. Would you happen to know any good spots Raven?" Kenji asked
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:49 pm

"Unfortanately no none at all....."

She looked down at the ground in disapointment
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:22 am

"Alright then, well, come with me, we'll find a spot." Kenji said as he walked towards the woods.

The group walked for hours untill they finally saw an opening.

"we can set up here. We're going to need firewood, and food." Kenji said, " Ill help get firewood."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:28 pm

"Don't worry about the firewood i'll get it you guys can worry about the food."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:00 pm

"Alright sounds fine to me" Kenji said as he walked out of the camp
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:02 pm

Xarubbi sighed, and shook his head. He followed Kenji nnetheless.

do you know of any wildlife in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: