FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

End of an Era - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:27 pm

She jumped at his voice and accidently blew up the ice statue she made.

"Who are you....."

She looked at the man in the moonlight...
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:52 pm

*sniff sniff sniff*

".... the smell..... of blood, mixed with iron..... death has entered the wood."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:55 pm

She was curious about what the newcomer knew about her. She was yet very afraid that he knew exactally who she was. She didn't know what to do.

"What is it that your seeking from me?"
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:04 pm

"Please don't call for your friends." Cino muttered slightly.

"I mean you no harm right now. I just have a few questions to ask. What is your current journey?" Cino continued to stand there bathed in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 pm

She wasn't going to call for anyone but she didn't trust him much either.

"To escape and that's all you need to know." She said as she began to back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Cino wondered for a moment before taking a few steps forward.

"Forgive my manners. My name is Cino Mylar. Are you sure there isn't something a little more troubling than just escaping? Escaping from what may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Her eyes questioned his movements, and she examined him and their surroundins before answering the question.

"From the soldiers that's that. But me I have to escape more than that."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:50 pm

"And who are those you're traveling with? Whats their story? Do you know?" Cino sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:06 pm

She crossed her arms.

"I'm not telling you everything."

She looked at him distrustingly.

"I'll tell this much there escaping too."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:38 pm

"Then at least tell me what it is they are escaping from if you want tell me what you are running from." Cino relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Kenji got up from his reading area, annoyed beyond reason.
"Enough playful banter. Im tired of resting." Kenji said, "Its time for us to move. I can feel the soldiers coming, an army. There are quite a few fugitives here. Lets hope they dont find us."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Xarubbi looked up

well, I'm ready if they come.

he closed his eyes again, and rested his left hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm

"Soldiers" She said before taking off running, back to camp.

"There are soldiers coming i can sense them...."

She looked back from where she ran. There was no sign of the man and no one seemed to noticed what she about accidently admitted to them all.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Cino bit his lip a bit as he retreated back into the shadows. He couldn't afford to be seen just yet until he decided if he was going to follow through with his contract.

"This should be interesting." He whispered to himself as he followed in the shadows swiftly and silently.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:19 pm

She could sense the movements but ignored them. Perhaps it was an anmial she thought.

"We got to cover our tracks."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:19 pm

"I wouldn't take the time to do that, if I were you." The voice, disembodied, came from everywhere.

"Leave. Now. I will not tolerate your blood soaked garb and iron in this hallowed ground." The air suddenly stilled.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Xarubbi sighed.

and what say you if we stay. what will you do about it. we wont leave without force. and I doubt you have the means by which that force costs. now come out and stop this mascarade. I can tell by your aura your not something that can kill us that easily.

his eyes remained closed, and he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:03 pm

"We fought off worse than what's coming we can handle ourselves just fine"

She looked around slightly
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:05 pm

"well Kodou we may have to wait for our little test, it seems," kyo said to him and looked around
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 pm

"Is that so. Tell me, do you so often judge things upon what they seem to be? And do you always tromp about wherever you wish without any regard for what may be already there? It's generally not a good way to keep your head on your shoulders for long.

And what about you all? Do you feel the same way as this brazen cretin with whom you keep company?"
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:17 pm

"You have no right to talk to us like that."

She had forgot all about her promise she made to her grandfather about her id. She looked around still.

"What about you it doesn't sound like your judging us any better than were judging you..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 pm

come on out, little one. let me show you what your ankles look like at eye level.

normally he wouldnt be so brash as to threaten a stranger, but he was quickly losing his patience. he opened his eyes, and gripped his blade

you act as if your better than us. you little brat. come out.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:58 am

Mia looked around carefully at what was happening. Fighting wasn't her favourite thing to do, but it seemed like theres no other way. She climbed on the tree she was standing by looking around carefully if no one saw her. From there she could see everybody and get ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:45 am

"So you would fight rather than leave? So be it."

As he spoke the words, spikes of rock and hardened earth burst from the ground below, all across the clearing. The noise was tremendous, and probably could be heard for miles.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 am

She was looking around trying to find the one who was talking. She jumped on other tree not making any noise. She was glad that she could jump like this not making anyone understand her position. The person the voice belonged to was close, but she couldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: