FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion

Go down 
+5
Kadaj
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
LeonKnight
AtLossForWords
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:54 pm

Lucian looked calmly around for another way up. He saw stairs, but even at his speed he wouldnt be able to scale 70 floors in time, and he knew guards would be in his way. As he thought about what he would do the sound of another elevator landing rang through the room. Before the doors could open bullets flew out of the door. Lucian was not ready for all of them but was able to block most. Two of them drove hard into his left shoulder and one into his right leg. Lucian threw his bloody body against a wall that shielded him from their sight as he looked for his last X potion.
"damn it... I didnt see them acting so quickly, and boldly." Lucian said to himself as he finally found the bottle and drank it. Lucian stood against the wall as his wounds began to heal quickly
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:13 pm

KYo got up, yet again and brushed off all the dirt on him. His anger was reaching the limits. Not only did they not answer his questions, they were going to kill what he came he for. He then jumped out of the wall and looked straight at his attack and didn't see the other one around anywhere. "Dammit, guess it is too late for my reasons to be here," Kyo said out loud to himself and then turned his gaze to teh top of the building and closed his eyes. He didn't want to fight these too, but yet something inside of him told him to. He wasn't gonna kill anyone, but just hurt them badly. "So I guess teh curse will never be lifted, untill I die that Is. And it is all your fault. If Shinra could find a new energy source, they probably knew how to lift the curse," kyo said to his attacker, his voice calm. He then turned and faced him.

"But that does not mean I will give up!!!," he said and then felt his left arm burn up. THe pentagram on it was now glowing a bright red and so was the one on his viel that covered his right leg. His hands then got surrounded in a red and black aura. "YOu will feel my pain!," Kyo said.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:42 pm

Lucian's wounds were completely healed now as he bursted around the corner and sprinted towards the soldiers. As he made quick work of the two soldiers the elevator blew up.
"Damn it. They're destroying the elevator as they send more men to the slaughter." Lucian said to himself
Lucian thought this through and decided that this battle was not one that he could win, yet. Lucian turned around and walked towards the exit towards Kisa and the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:59 pm

Kisagaru just stood there, his emotionless face staring at Kyo.

"then I shall share mine with you. I wont let you get in my way."

he flipped his blades around, exposing the gun barrels of the hilt. the trigger and gaurd became exposed, and he concentrated. the barrels started to glow white.

"Infinity Shot!"

the barrels came out of the hilt, exosing them more, and the trigger gaurd got bigger, covering and protecting his hand. the trigger got bigger as well, making it easier to fire. He pulled the trigger, and held it. His guns were full auto now. it shot rapidly, shot after shot, racing straight at Kyo. As they raced through the air, a few bullets caused the air around them to catch fire, making a trail of fire as the bullets passed.

"you dont want to get hit by these, unless you like fire."

he held the trigger down still, moving the barrels into different places, making the shots go everywhere, making it difficult to evade them all. he didnt let up.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 am

Searching for her little sister Sara came to the Junon. After asking if anyone had the information she needed she went out the town. It was night already but she wanted to think in a quiet place. All she found out was that her sister wasn't there. No one knew where she could be. These were the answers she was always getting: "Maybe you should search somewhere else?", "No, she's deffinitly not here", "Give up, you won't find her". The problem was that she didn't wanted to give up. One day she would find her for sure, she knew it.

While deep in her toughts she didn't realised that she was walking fast and soon she was near big cavern, this was a good place to spend the night. Away from people that would ask questions. Since no one could help her, why should she tell them about herself?

She looked inside and carefully stepped in watching her steps as it was dark there. After few seconds her eyes were used to the darkness she walked slowly sliding one hand on the wet wall of the cavern. In the distance she could see a small amount of light, probably coming from the fire. Someone was already in there, but she couldn't know if it was an enemy or an ally. Trying to not make too much noise she moved closer, having her one hand close to her right thigh where her knives were.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 am

From the dim flickers of light given off from the small fire, Cino's eyes noticed a shadow in the distance. He quickly shifted his eyes to the attention of the intruder to the cavern. He noticed that the figure was female and seemed hesitant at approaching.

"Its a little late for a girl like yourself to be traveling alone like that." Cino's whisper echoed through the cave.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:49 pm

As the sun rose in the morning, Mieli, Shinu, and Vieve set out on path for Gongaga.

"How much further is it?"

"You don't get out much Shinu do you. Gongaga is not too terribly far from where you live man! You act like I'm taking you all the way to Icicle Inn."

"Remember Mieli I've lived..."

"Yes I know Shinu, under a rock."

As the party final neared Gongaga they noticed there was quite a buzz. Oddly enough, the borders of the town and its surrounding jungle were all decked out with banners from the Shinra Company.

"Hmmm I wonder what's going on here."

"Well Mieli if you don't know I doubt either Vieve or myself know, so all bets are off."

"Hey don't go thinking I'm so dumb! Mieli was talking about Mako energy and the Shinra are here promoting it."

"That sounds quite right to me Vieve. Perhaps we should ride into town and check it out."

As the group was about to enter town, a man in combat armor stopped them.

"You may not pass!"

"Hey man why not?"

"You're profiled as counter to interest of the Shinra Coroporation, and he president doesn't want a disturbance."

After the security guard finished heckling Mieli another man showed up with two other security guards.

"Hey now don't get so frustrated. You've been profiled by Shinra, so no matter what happens, you won't be getting through here."

"Who are you to say, I don't see any uniform, nor do I believe the Shinra have political control over a population anywhere outside of Midgar."

"Well I don't wear a uniform because I am a member of SOLDIER Shinra's elite fighting force, and the Shinra has control over Gongaga now that we have contracted a site for our first Mako Reactor on this continent."

"Mako Reactor? I don't want that to happen!"

"I see we were right in profiling you, oh well I didn't want it to be this way, guards attack!"

The SOLDIER drew his buster sword and pointed it in the direction of Mieli's party and the left of the three guards tossed a smoke bomb straight at the party to initiate the fight.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:25 am

"Finally! Maybe now I can get out of this busted, broken down town...' said Heidi as she walked to take a peek of the ruckus of six...
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:14 am

She looked at the person in front of her carefully. It was suprising that he didn't made any move to attack her.

Maybe he's here to think? Like I am? Cause what normal person would come to the cave to spend the night if there's a town so close? Only bad guys and people searching for their answers...

She moved closer slowly still not being sure if he was an ally. When she was close enough to see his face she took her hand away from the knives. He looked tired, with many bad memories, and when he talked his voice was soft, like he didn't wanted to scare her. He couldn't be that bad then.

"I am searching for a place to spend the night. I was hoping to stay here, but since you found it first I may leave."

Sara smiled softly and bowed slightly. She didn't wanted to go, but like she said he was first there. She would just find another cave somewhere close. In the end she could go back to the town.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:35 am

"I'm pretty sure that I don't own this cave so I don't see why you couldn't stay." Cino still gazed into the flames of the small fire before turning his attention to the girl.

"Make yourself comfortable by the fire here, its rather cold out there." Cino moved away some of his belongings to make room for the new person.

"You must be wandering around here for something other than a place to stay. You sure don't look like the type to be a traveller."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:19 pm

(srry for the delay..work suks)

Kyo held out his hand and the red and black mist formed a barrier. Yet even as strong as it was it couldn't protect all the bullets that were coming at him. Some bullets hit in the same spot of the barrier at the same time, the first one weaking the spot and the second one managing to get through before the barrier's strength got back up.

Kyo then dropped the shield suddenly and smashed both of his fists into the ground, causing the surrounding area around him to imploded into a blaze of black fire and sending him about 20 feet into the air. At the apex of his flight kyo came around in a front flip and drew his right fist back behind his head. All the energy that he had began to store in hist right fist untill it began to glow white. He then began to fall at extreme speeds and when he touched ground he slammed the fist into the ground, cause a mass explosion within teh ground that sent a inferno of black fire and chunks of the ground right at kisagaru.

Kyo then stood up, his whole body weak from the last attack and the wounds for Kisagaru's attack. "I'm sorry, didn't want this to happen but you left me no choice," Kyo said before collasping to the ground and losing concusness
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:59 am

Sara nodded greatful as she walked closer and sat besides him. She then looked into the flames thinking. It took her a while to answer. She still didn't knew who he was, she didn't wanted to tell him hers story just yet. Sara talked slowly looking into his eyes.

"You are right, I never was good at travelling, but sometimes we have to do things that usually we would never do. I am in this kind of situation."

She looked at him and smiled softly. Now that she could stay in the cave, she realised the flower in his hair. It was strange; guys wouldn't have things like this in their hair, only if it was the only thing to remember them of special someone. That should be it. This flower seemed to be taken from fire. Some petals were burned. She reached up to his head to touch the flower. She didn't had anything like this flower to remember her of Ala, but she knew that she'll find her.

"I can tell that you are here for pretty same reason as I am. This flower... It's really beautiful. The girl who was wearing it had to be really beautiful too."

She took her hand away and smiled kindly.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:43 pm

Kisagaru, startled at the last stitch attack, quickly raised his swords.

"blades of blood!"

his blades started to drip, aking a puddle of what seemed like blood under him. He made it move, and form a medium-sized barrier in front of him. The fire and chunks of ground went flying at him, the chunks of ground hitting the sheild first. When they hit, the sheild started to crack, and Kisagaru grimaced, using his power to try and keep the sheild in place. but alas, the fire reached the barrier. when it met with the blood barrier, it propelled the ground chunks further into the sheild. Kisagaru put all his remaining power ito trying to keep the sheild in place, but it broke under the pressure of both the fire and ground peices, and flew back at him. He was thrown through the wall behind him, and through annother wall behind that, comming to a stop on the third room. He gaged in pain, spitting up blood. His swords fell beside him, sticking into the ground next to him. He tried to get up, and grimaced while he did. He was covered in small and large cuts, some of them deep gashes. His right arm hung limp, either broken or out of socket. There was a small line of blood running down the right side of his face, dripping onto the floor.

Suddenly, there were shouts and yells from the hall in front of him, and suddenly ten or so Shinra SOLDIERS came busting through. most of them had swords, small katanas and the like. but to of them, the two in front of the rest, both had two katanas, and assult riffles. They both pointed at him

"attack the intruder! fight to kill!"

He sighed, grabbing out with his left hand for his swords. he grabbed one, and took the other, putting the hilt in his mouth, gripping it with his teeth and jaws. The SOLDIERS suddenly charged at him, the ones with small katanas first, about three of them. He jumped forward, spinning around, cutting one down with the sword in his mouth. He spun the other around, slicing the other in half horizontally down his chest. The last, he whipped his right leg out, kicking the last in the face, making his head snap to face the other way, snapping his neck. The other ones with dual katanas, the other eigth or so, running at him. He jumped back, making them miss him. He sidestepped two SOLDIERS, beheadding them with his sword in his mouth. he swung around, cutting annother down, and then whipped his left hand out, stabbing through annother. he kept it in the SOLDIERS abdomen, and swung him around, knocking two other gaurds out. He finished the rest with kicks and head smashes.

The two remaining, the two with assult rifles and dual katanas, both charged at him, goin on either side of him. one slashed at him with his katanas, while the other shot his assult rifle at him, both instintaniously. He jumped, making the the SOLDIER slicing at him miss, and the other's bullets slam into his chest and face. He maneuvered, comming up behind the last SOLDIER, stabbing through him, his sword protruding from his chest. He ripped it out, causing the SOLDIER to fall to the ground. He put his left sword back into its hilt on his back, takign the other out of his mouth, holding it with his left hand. He whipped his right arm up, jerking it upwards, snapping it into place. Hegasped from the pain, but didnt cry out.

He started walking, makig his way into a long hallway, fires comming out of a couple elevator doors, destroyed.

"I guess....he came through here...must be there already..."

he tried to walk forward, but he fell, collapsing, and passing out, bleeding from his wounds, making a small puddle of blood start to form around him.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:03 pm

Kyo slowly opened his eyes after being passed out for a good ten minutes or so, as he put his hand on the ground to lift himself up, he felt a liquid. He then looked to see it was his onw blood. He then got up to his knees and pain shot through his body. He was still in extreme pain from his fight, he then reached into his small bag and took out the last vial he had in it. "Crap," he said and drank the liquid inside of it and his body started to get a green tint to it has his wound healed, and he became less exhausted. He then threw the vial down and it shattered, that was his last elixir he had. He then looked around for the guy he was fighting, hoping that he didn't kill him, yet he couldn't find him any where in sight. He then saw the hole that he went through. [i]Shit![/u] Kyo thought to himself and ran through it untill the hole stopped.

Kyo looked around and saw some dead bodies on the floor and walked over to them and knelt down by the closest one. He then saw the ShinRa Insignia on them and sighed. "he must still be alive to kill all of these guys," he said and then walked down the path, following the dead bodies untill he reached a long hall. As he turned the corner he saw 2 ShinRa soliders carring away a body and looked closer to see that it was the guy he was fighting earlier. The two ShinRa guards took notice of Kyo and held out their rifles at him.

"Sir it seems that there is another intruder among them, what do you want us to do with him," on of the guards said and then their was a long silence. "Yessir," the guard said again and then nodded to the other and they both got into a firing stance.

"Oooh come the hell on," kyo siad out loud and then back flipped and his feet landed parellel to the back wall and he kicked of as the guards began to open fire. Kyo then held out his arms and clothes lined the two, some of the shots barely hitting him. As he landed back on his feet, the guards fell limp. "Must've snapped their necks," kyo said and then walked over to the guy's body he was fighting eariler.

He then knelt down and flipped him over, and held his hand over his chest. "Curaga," he said and his body got covered in a white energy as it healed all his wounds.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Lucian stood in front of the last Elevator. His magical energy completely drained and his body battered from explosions and bullets. Lucian knelt down, blood staining the ground beneath him. His blood.
"How... how could i let this happen..." Lucian said as he stared at his blood stained hands. His blade was drenched in blood, but with the crimson color of his blade, none of it was shown.
Lucian forced himself to his feet, blood falling down his forehead and down his face. He stared at the door dizzily. The elevator was coming down again, with more troops. Lucian was not ready for this.
As the door opened Lucian thrusted his blade through the first soldier but got shot in his side. Lucian flinched in pain as he slashed his blade across killing the second and last soldier. As the soldier hit the ground the elevator exploded, like the last three. The blast sent Lucian backwards into a wall. His body left a dent in the wall. Lucian fought to keep conciousness and barely made it to his feet. Lucian dragged his blade and limped to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:40 pm

"And if it wasn't from someone I knew?" He retorted with a slight smirk before rubbing his eyes.

"It was from a long time ago. I'm surprised it hasn't withered away yet or shattered into pieces from age. Its almost as if something is keeping it alive..." Cino wandered off into his own thoughts before snapping back to at the crack of the fire.

"Oh, guess I forgot. I don't see people that much but manners would probably be suitable. My name is Cino...Cino Mylar."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Shinu was in no position to ask any questions, he could tell the situation would get physical, and he was always taught to get the first hit if he could.

He dashed into one of the soldiers and let out a quick jab to the forehead, and then evaded the counter punch by bending backwards, drawing Nuraki all the while and swiveling his body to the right, drawing strength from his left leg, and sliced in deeply through his left thigh.

Shinu backflipped away momentarily, creating the necessary space to send a piercing slash through the soldier's right shoulder, out through his back, and then slid it back out with a downward tilt, to shred any cartlidge that got in the way.

As the soldier released a whimsical slash at Shinu, he quickly took a shuffle step back, and then planted and shifted right, coming over the top with a swinging left hook of Nuraki, and sent it drilling through the soldier's torso, rendering his body in half, and his life no more.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:45 am

His eyes suddenly snapped open, and he jumped backwards, drawing his blades.

"get the hell away from me!"

he stood there, glaring at Kyo.

(there...now you can post >.>)
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:32 pm

"I see those guards were nothing to you."

"You're right Zack, there's nothing worth the time spent dealing with lackies."

"Why don't you just leave and no one will know this little encounter ever happened? Trust me it will be to your benefit."

"Because my life's purpose is built off of other people coming to know both pleasant and painful truths."

"Well you won't be talked down, so I guess I'll have to inflict the pain on you that you seem to care so much about."

"Right on, lets see if you can!"

Zack drew his buster sword and decided he'd bring upon the first attack. He hid the motion of his blade by having it follow behind him scratching the ground dragged by his left arm. As he neared Mieli, he pulled his right arm back to force Mieli to anticipate a strike from the right. However Zack pulled the blade up above his head with his incredible strength and slashed from above.

Mieli was caught off guard, but luckily his morning star mace was already in movement as he was swinging it right to block the strike he was anticipating, he moved the mace skyards colliding with the buster sword.

The strength wasn't equal. Zack's strike wasn't fatal, but it was strong enough to knock the mace down to Mieli's left foot. He pulled back on a limp. As Zack tried to continue his assault, he rushed at Mieli.

Mieli tossed his hawk boomerang, but it skipped past Zack as the angle of the terrain changed.

"You missed"

Zack didn't notice the boomerang was on its way back. He tried a more straightforward horizontal slash across. Mieli slid to the left and the slash only whiffed past his right shoulder. The buster sword Zack held had an amazing reach, but it cut across just to slow to do the damage this time. After the strike, the hawk boomerang was right on Zack's heals. As he lunged to the left, it struck him in the elbow, and the impact forced him to drop his sword.

"Maybe on the first pass."

The fight wasn't over yet, Zack showed he could do plenty even without his sword. His armlet glowed a dark green.

"Bolt!"

The hawk boomerang was still in motion, the lightning strike barely missed Mieli. However it caught his hawk boomerang and the cold steel off the hawk sparked up as it caught Mieli's hand shocking him with a few thousand volts.

Mieli shook the shock off, but Zack was already on top of him. Mieli with his mace flailing in the air caught Zack square in the chest as he thought he was attacking an unsuspecting target.

"You might be good but you're not good enough. Not yet."

Zack put his sword behind his back.

"I'm afraid that this will be the finishing touch."

Mieli breached Zack's limit and he spun his sword rapidly. The speed he built up generated enough momentum for his forceful tornado to toss all Mieli, Shinu, and Genevieve into the sky. After the three collided several times possibly breaking a few bones with the force of the impact they were swept straight out of the Gongaga Village to the outskirts of the jungle.

Aftermath

Mieli, Shinu, and Vieve sat with their backs up against the green jungle trees.

"Ohh look a cute yellow toad!"

"I would stay away from that Vieve, the legend never said a cute prince charming brought the princess back from being a toad."

Mieli cut a small smile at Shinu's wisecrack, but he didn't have the energy to just laugh out loud. For one of the first times in his life he was in an overly serious state of mind.

As Vieve chased the toad around for just a momet before Shinu's wisecrack she saw something quite interesting. Even something that caught Mieli's attention.

"I wonder what they're constructing over there?"

"It's a Mako Reactor Vieve, the Shinra wouldn't waste their time putting anything else up over here."

"What do you want to do Mieli, stop them and get our ass kicked again?"

"Maybe if you did something during the real fight, you wouldn't be cracking jokes about us and we'd have been happily changing the world by now."

Shinu knew he dropped the ball in the fight with Zack failing to participate on a very serious level.

"I didn't know what we were up against."

"You don't know what SOLDIER is? Well of course you don't you..."

"What lived under a rock?"

"Precisely I believe we're understanding each other."

"It's amazing what happens you get wounded the same way."

Mieli foot was still bleeding from Zack's first strike. He tried to stand for a moment, but his foot gave out beneath him. He slouched back and felt the cut under his eye most likely given to him as he crashed into the jungle after Zack's finishing strike. The cut was bleeding, but it wasn't bad, it would have to seal up eventually. The foot was the problem, he couldn't progress if he couldn't walk.

"It's more amazing to see what happens when your stuck in the same place for the same reason."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:20 pm

Well, there's not much left I can say Mieli. Leaving the house was not all I thought it would be I have to say. So...

Shinu got up and brushed himself off and did a few light jumps to make sure his legs were firmly under him. He'd only suffered from minor cuts and the occasional bruise.

Where do we go from here?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:24 pm

Kyo just stared at him not even going into a defence stance or offensive one all he did was cross his arms and sighed a little before shaking his head. "is that anyway to thank the guy that just basically saved your life. I could've left you tob e dragged off by the two shinra guards that you see before you and let you bleed to death, but I didn't. I don't like killing people but some deserve it," he said to him. He then lowered his arms to his side. "Go ahead strike me down if you want, I don't really care," Kyo said.

(yea i ahd nothin...didn't give me much to work on xD)
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:46 pm

(>.> you had me thinking you had something...)

Kisa raised his blades, and pointed them at Kyo

"well I didnt ask you, now did I? you should know that it was a mistake, healing your enemy without knowing anything about them. it goes without saying that I would have done this even if I was i the state I was earlier, its just my instinct. dont take it personally."

He started to raise his blades again, but stopped when he heard walking. He quickly spun around, and was met with a SOLDIER, swining his large broadsword down at him (picture the buster sword.). Kisa moved his left blade up, blocking the slash, but being beaten back from the swing. He skidded to a hald next to Kyo, just as more SOLDIERS came running down the halls next to them. in a matter of seconds, they were surrounded. SOLDIERS everywhere, anywhere they looked. the first wave, the ones surroundigng them in the innermost part, held long swords, thin longswords that were slightly curved(shorter version of Masumne). They were follwed by a large division of rifle carrying gaurds, and then in the back, there were gaurds with both large swords and long range rifles. The one who attacked Kisagaru stepped forward, in front of the rest. He removed his helmet, to show a face of hatred, a scarred and disfigured face. He looked at Kisagaru.

"Hello old freind. Time to die, like I vowed you would. its your fault they were killed, and I shall avenge them."

Kisagaru grinned slightly, a rare sight.

"you mean those 'freinds' of yours? the ones who were using humans as puppets for bombs and experiments? ha. their ones that I would call unhuman. so I didnt kill anyone, just something."

The man scowled, and raised his blade.

"how dare you insult them!"

Kisagaru kept his grin, knowing what he would do.

"what is it Yomeki? the people that used you to get the test subjects died. they used you. they didnt even considder you a pawn."

Yoemeki's scowl got deeper, and he yelled, swinging his blade down at Kisagaru. He sidestepped the slash, and brought his right blade upward, cutting Yomeki's arm in half. He yelled in pain, and jumped back, dropping his blade. Kisa just calmly walked back to Kyo, looking at him.

"well, looks like we're gonna have towork together to get out of here. what do you say? Up for some blood?"
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:55 pm

Lucian stumbled on, his hand over his ribs, over his fresh bullet wound. He stopped and leaned against the wall and fell down, he was dizzy, very dizzy. he looked at his hand, it was unclear, and he couldnt get up or hold his sword. He just sat there, half alive, hoping noone would come along
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Kyo grinned a little and nodded to Kisa. "Ooh I think it is about time or a little blood, i can't be all don't kill for all my life now can I," he said to him and then his arm started glowing with two materia. He tehn whipped out his hand to Kisa and casted protect and haste on him and his own self. He then turned quickly so that him and Kisa were back to back. Then the rifle soldier men came to the front and knelt down into a fire position. "well now must you use such weapons," kyo said to them and then jumped high into the air his arm glowing yet again. "lets see how useful your guns are when you can't see your opponent," he said adn then casted blind on all the rifle men, a few of them though lowered their visors to protect them from it but most got hit.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Vieve blinked her dark, brown eyes, her attention once more on the little toad, before it skittered away, out of her line of vision. "Did you just call me a 'cute prince charming'?" she questioned playfully, tapping her chin. "Or a toad?" She asked this despite what they'd just been discussing, probably ruining the seriousness of it. "You do know that the legend did state that a cute princess brought the prince back from being a toad, right?" She folded her arms over her chest, huffing as she turned back to the two guys.

When she thought about it, Genevieve wasn't entirely sure why she was with these two. What had started out as trying to rob a crazy cow-man was turning into some odd sort of quest. Or at least, that's how Vieve thought it was turning out. No matter. For now, they were a trio, at least in Vieve's eyes. And if she decided she didn't like hanging with them anymore, she could always leave as she'd done numerous times before. For now, she'd stick around.

She shrugged her shoulders, putting her hands on her hips, as she turned to look back at the two guys. "Well, before we do anything, we should probably take care of that foot of yours," she stated, gesturing to Mieli.

[Sorry it's crappy. Just needed to force my way back in somehow. I'll edit it if need be. @__@]
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion   Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII: The Comfort Versus the Compassion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next