FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Share | 

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:39 am

Well I think I can be nice to Jimi and allow him to meet up with me, and the Gongaga Jungle is good for that. Would you mind meeting up with the two of us when we get to Corel?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Haha, don't wait up on me, yall know i like my stylistic entries, so i'll be working on that post and studying all day.

Poem: A Jimi original
Image: Mia's great work!
Back to top Go down
http://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Sure, whenever you want me to come in.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 pm

Psst... bio's are my least favorite part of roleplays ever. >.< So I don't really spend time on them. Plus, there's a lot I haven't decided on [her battle/history stuffs], so I'm keeping it a secret for the moment, and I'll edit it in later.

[I'm almost done with it, that's why I said something now. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 pm

how would u like me to enter? where?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:58 pm

I'll enter a little later when I see the oppertune time.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:27 pm

yea i'll be the last person probably to enter the party...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:53 pm

[Well, here it is. : D;

As everyone else said, I'll probably enter when I find a spot to pop in. XD;]

Name: Genevieve
Nickname: Vieve [Never refer to her as "Gen".]
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 119 lbs

Appearance: Genevieve possesses rusty-colored, reddish-brown hair that tumbles down about three inches past her shoulders in a series of virtually untamable, unpredictable waves and curls. Normally, to avoid fighting with her hair - as she finds it virtually impossible to take care of - she keeps it tied in a tight bun, held together with a colorful series of strings and ribbons. Said strings and ribbons are decorated with various feathers and beads, and dangle down, hanging down her back or draping over her shoulders. She keeps her bangs cut short and straight, so that they are even with her eyebrows and kept out of her eyes. The hair framing the sides of her face are cut to chin-length, also decorated with an assortment of colorful beads. Her eyes are light brown, similar to the color of coffee with too much milk, but are hinted with flecks of green, making her eyes appear to be a murky-greenish color in bright light. Her skin complexion is fairly average, not too dark nor too light. She has a small, but pointed, catlike face, with abnormally pointy teeth. She has a somewhat lanky, angular build for someone of her height. She is small-framed, with thin shoulders and wrists. It is easy to tell by looking at her that Vieve is built for speed and agility, and not for power.

Clothing: When it comes to clothes, Vieve is not a fan of anything extravagant, restrictive, uncomfortable or overly feminine. Therefore, her general outfits tend to be a little bit on the masculine side. In fact, she has a tendency to wear men's clothes more so than women's. She can usually be seen wearing a [slightly dirty] baggy, white shirt that is much too big for her. She has tied [yet another] series of strings and ribbons around the waist, to keep it from getting in her way. Over this shirt, she wears a black, hooded jacket whose sleeves she had torn off. Her pants are tan in color, and are cut off a few inches past her knees [due to the fact these pants were much too big for her in their original length]. She holds them to her hips with a thick, black belt whose buckle is decorated with bird-like wings. Her shoes are simple, black in color, with white laces tied tightly so as to keep them from falling off. Most of her clothes were either stolen or found laying around.

Bio: Vieve doesn't generally talk about her past, simply brushing it off as insignificant. She'd much rather listen to other people's stories. However, she is willing to reveal that she has been wandering around for the past few years of her life making fast friends and regretfully abandoning them when she felt it was time to move on. She rarely stays in one place for too long, though often gains a reputation for stealing and causing [minor] trouble in the places she does show up in.

Personality: Genevieve is a very charismatic young woman. She is generally open [except when it comes to her past, and even then, she isn't secretive, but rather brushes it off or changes the subject], and rarely keeps anything to herself. She has a hatred of being alone, and therefore is overly trusting of nearly everyone. She doesn't differentiate between what is good and what is evil, and treats everyone in a similar manner. As such, it is hard to tell what Vieve's true goals are, if she has any at all. In some ways, Vieve is very much like an untamed cat, being very lovable and loyal for a while, but occasionally wandering off for whatever reason. She comes and goes as she pleases, and doesn't typically like it when other people tell her what to do. Although at the same time, she is very dependent on others and would make a terrible leader. In other ways, Genevieve is similar to an abused puppy. Somewhat spineless, Vieve will allow herself to be kicked while she's down and still be clingy and loving. She is happy-go-lucky and optimistic, trying to smile and keep everyone else around her smiling, even through bad times. She is talkative and very social, not shy in the least. Vieve is also very stubborn, as [as stated earlier] she does not like being told what to do. A headstrong girl, when she makes up her mind, it is hard to get her to change it. She is very clingy and despite often wandering off, she gets attached to people very easily, and will never do anything [willingly] to betray those people, even if she decides to move on. In some ways, Vieve is very naive, especially when it comes to forming relationships with people, and in the sense she finds it hard to tell a good person from a bad person. She is sensitive and gets upset easily, so it isn't all that hard to throw her off her usual happy groove, though she rarely holds a grudge and will go back to her usual self within a few minutes, normally.

Other: Vieve is extremely sensitive about her height and gets very angry when people call her short.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:12 pm

For someone who doesn't like bios you've done an excellent job Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:28 pm

XDD;;;

Thanks.

I wasn't expecting it to turn out good at all, so I'm kind of proud.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:31 pm

he does have a valid point though
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:47 pm

I just made my first post...and its so short T.T

I thought it was going to be LONG, with the time I pput into the dang thing ><

well, hope ya like it.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:09 pm

well techinaclly atloss's isn't that long either..about 1426 words...but because of the spacing it makes it seem looooonnnngg.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:18 pm

haha. I rarely space my posts anymore. especially my rp post. my longest posts have been in KtW. barely spaced. lol.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:22 pm

i have never spaced mine out..
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:46 pm

I space out dialoge so that you guys can know who's talking.

Really long posts have never been my style. I just try to focus on what is important to express in my posts.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:06 pm

I'm the same way, AtLoss. XD I just make my post as long as it needs to be to get my point across. But I'm going to feel hella stupid if my post is way shorter than your guys' posts have been.. @.@; But it probably will be.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:07 pm

long posts have been my style for who knows how long...i dunno why..
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:08 pm

So far I think Jimi and Nick are our only multi post long posters
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:10 pm

meh yea well...don't care...lol

at least i beat jimi to the first post xDD
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 pm

For me.. I post long posts when I'm feeling extremely creative or have a huge idea to get across. My posts are never under a paragraph, though.

For me, it's quality over quantity. ^^;

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:17 pm

well if you rp on the site Daeluin which i do you need both quality and quantity..xD

so i guess that is whay i always post long
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 pm

XD I can make every post super long but I don't like to. @.@; I get bored trying to convey a few simple ideas into such a long post. That's why when I just have one or two simple ideas, my posts are shorter, I don't like stretching them out. But when I have a lot of complex ideas, my posts are longer.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Erk I suppose will come in and discuss the benefits of breaking thoughts into paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:10 pm

I can tell you right now, 750 could be one of the shortest posts i will make in this story. i was kinda feeling rushed because i wanted to see other's posts, so i just cut it short. that post could have been 2500 easily, but i was being distracted by football games and college kids.

We just found out we are going to play for the National Championship as the Number 1 team in America. So it was a lot going on.

Poem: A Jimi original
Image: Mia's great work!
Back to top Go down
http://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next