FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Tifa or Aeris?

Go down 
+18
Lucifer Erel
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
apzrman
lionheart1345
Chimerageist
minox2109
Darkness Phoenix
Silent Contemplation
AtLossForWords
Mike
Senzuba†An'Dor
Akane
Seymour
Yunancy
Jimi
EnanoMaldito
LeonKnight
Tif
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Tifa/Aeris
Tifa
Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b1048%Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b12
 48% [ 10 ]
Aeris
Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b1014%Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b12
 14% [ 3 ]
I prefer Yuffie. :3
Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b1038%Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Vote_b12
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

Female Number of posts : 1205
Location : a birght and sunny day over at the hot beach in Puerto Rico ;)
Job/hobbies : Eat . Hang out . Beach . Movies . Sleep
Biography : Living, playing & laughing. All my essentials, nothing more.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 am

Lol, you're weird Jimi ^^

...Tifa all the way. I love her battle with the white hair dude in Advent Children ! She knows how to kick some ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolf_lover_heather
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:18 pm

I personally like Yuffie more. That's muy nickname at school since we're so much alike! ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am

Yuffie, cause shes cool Very Happy Tifa's cool too, though. Aerith gets on my nerves. It annoys me how she tries to replace Zack with his wanna-be duplicate guy with the chocobo-butt head. And when she dies its even worse >.> I never use her, because training someone who's gonna vanish halfway through the game is a waste.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 am

I agree with you there. I knew she was gonna die, but i still trained her. But I never knew she was gonna leave half way through disc 1 and not re-appear untill her death scene. Pissed me off koz I was aiming to get her final limit break.

And by the end, I was left with this item filling up space in my inventory koz she died and I couldn't throw away this stupid item.
Back to top Go down
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

Female Number of posts : 1842
Biography : He loves me, he loves me, he loves mee!!!!! =D
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:12 am

Yuffie. xD I know Tifa is in my username, but Yuffie is my favorite. Come to thinkn of it, people called me Yuffie too because I'm just like her.

Aerith just annoys me and I was very happy when she was gone. Dummy.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I was cheering when Aerith died, but that just might have been my inner Sephiroth fangirl cheering! xD

Now that I'm getting older, I'm not much like Yuffie. I turning into more of Tifa, but I still like Yuffie better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tifa or Aeris?   Tifa or Aeris? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tifa or Aeris?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Final Fantasy :: FFVII and Offsprings-
Jump to: