FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)   Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:15 am

Name: Marinus Aqwar
Height: 6' (183cm)
Weight: 180 lbs (81kg)
Birthday: October 25 th

Physical
Appearance:

Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Marinus-HavenRP
(used the same character creator for Lucien & Marinus)

Personality/background:
Navallius Aqwar was an historian, his passion was travelling the world in search of new artefacts and lost civilisations. He took pride in his research, and he also took pride in helping others out, even if they were strangers. This caring and adventurous personality was passed down to Navallius' son, Marinus Aqwar. Marinus looked up to his father and wished to become like him someday.

Marinus' fate held something a lot darker for his life, for Marinus held incredible power and people were scared of his strengths, some even believing he was inhuman. When he arrived back to his hometown after an expedition to the deep south, he was greeted by great pillars of smoke and the whole town up in flames. He rushed around, trying to save anyone trapped, but it was to late. Even his father did not make it out in time. Marinus felt as if he could not do anything, but watch his home burn down. When help finally arrived, he was greeted not by open arms, but by pitchforks and guns. The people from neighbouring villages believed he had burnt down his own home as a means for testing his powers. Marinus fled, sustaining wounds from the guns being fired, showing that he was indeed a mortal man.

Marinus had been exiled from the only place he ever called home. His look on life had become pessimistic, but he still continued on strongly. He travelled for years, looking for a place where his kind were looked upon with welcoming eyes. His courage and determination never dying as he fought through hoards of monsters and chaotic weathers. Marinus
eventually ended up travelling through the Tundra Wastelands of the continent of Jendu. He had lost count of the days, as storms started to pick up. He eventually collapsed from exhaustion and freezing conditions. When Marinus came to, he was lying in a bed next to a fire. He was saved and taken to the town of Lexaria.

Marinus found the place to be heaven, as everyone there greeted him with a smile, instead of a look of fear or uncertainty. Marinus had finally found his new home. A place where he could help people without them backing off or calling for authorities. His look on life had once again become optimistic as he enrolled to become a teacher at Haven academy.

Special Talent(s):
With having incredible strengths, Marinus can wield his sword with considerable ease. If he's locked in a fight with an opponent, Marinus has a chance to overpower his enemy, depending on their size.

Weapons: Aqwar Reign (uses left arm as a shield) (NOTE: The sword is more akin to a claymore or 2 handed sword and is much bigger than depicted)

Teaches: Because Marinus has been around the world so many times, he has had time to train in all sorts of swordplay. When he joined the academy, he was assigned to teach others how to use a sword, or multiple swords to their maximum potential.

Last edited by apzrman on Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)   Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Thats a pretty good teacher app, its accepted. But can you put at the bottom of the app the class he teaches. other then that no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)   Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Bit of random info, but he's got my real-life birthday! Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)   Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:32 am

Sarah wrote:
Bit of random info, but he's got my real-life birthday! Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_razz
Crazy! I must have special powers Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_rr

I chose it because Scorpio represents water and people born under this sign are usually friendly. Since Marinus' personality is the 'frienly giant' and I associate him with water, I went with a date within the Scorpio sign.

Scorpio (The Scorpion) (fixed, water, social): In astrology Scorpio is ruled by the planet Pluto. The tropical duration of Scorpio is October 23 to November
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)   Marinus Aqwar (Teacher) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marinus Aqwar (Teacher)
Page 1 of 1