FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Right then guys...

Go down 
+5
apzrman
Sarah
Unknown
KatanaSlinger
Ben
9 posters

Should we remake,remove,or keep?
Keep
Right then guys... Vote_b100%Right then guys... Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Remove
Right then guys... Vote_b100%Right then guys... Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Remake
Right then guys... Vote_b1088%Right then guys... Vote_b12
 88% [ 7 ]
Other (if you chose other, please explain why in your post)
Right then guys... Vote_b1012%Right then guys... Vote_b12
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 am

Me and Sarah in out infinite knowledge have decided to remake the acadamy rp. Reasons are as follows:
1. The rp has major characters missing. The story line can no longer progress.
2. Due to the missing members, dorm assignments will now have to be redone.
3. The original idea behind the acadamy rp was so it wouldn't have a story line to it, a place where no major characters where needed.

So then are we all happy with the decision made here? I won't move the rp yet, we still want your ideas about remaking it. You can all keep your characters the same so if your concerned about loosing your rp profile, you won't. Thanks.

(Thanks to KatanaSlinger for the poll idea)

Last edited by Ben on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KatanaSlinger

KatanaSlinger

Male Number of posts : 91
Location : The deepest, darkest, scariest abyss of your refridgerator.
Job/hobbies : Eating, fighting, eating, swordplay, eating, videogames, eating, and consuming.
Biography : One bullet at a time.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:17 am

Spring is coming, time to clean up shop.
You shoulda put a poll on here, but I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/piercing_green_eyes
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 am

I'm for remaking but at the same time, I believe the original Rp- though it may not be used anymore- should at the very least be archived away for reference sake (namely things like character applications maybe cuz I'm not sure if any of you guys wanna reuse the character) and yea. So basically, remake but keep the original archived so we can at least use it for some reference.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 am

Don't worry unknown that was the intended fate of the rp if we did remove it, we never delete threads, only archive them.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 am

Damn, then there was no point in me voting other... ah well, alls well that ends well
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 am

I just set it so you can change your vote unknown, and your input was needed, i should of said that it was going to be archived. Thanks for making that point clear to us.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 am

There we go, all better. Speaking of which depending on how the new Rp turns out, I plan to reuse my previous character but with modifications so that will help alot
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Thank you to everyone for your input. Ben and I are starting to move the threads from the rp to the archives now, and we are discussing what will come next. Be patient, everyone! Time zones are against us here! XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm up for anything, but my time at the moment is a little limited. Thought in a weeks time I shall be completely free (for 2 weeks) Smile
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:41 am

let's remodel. I pick remodel!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:11 am

So it's pretty much an unanimous decision to remake.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Yep, remake. Make sure that all the characters are equal - we have them all doing something, so that one doesn't become more vital to the story than others. (Example: Some students are out on missions, teachers are training students? If we're keeping the mission idea, that is).
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Ricky i see your idea, but there is gonna be times where a certain character is gonna become more vital to a story line, even if we try not to do so....yep random entrance by me..

anyways REMAKE GOD DAMMIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, each character should have their chance to be a major character for a while, and some time to reveal more about themselves and such. But i get what you're saying, it should stay even.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Sponsored content

Right then guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right then guys...   Right then guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right then guys...
Page 1 of 1